Wait, your race is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?

Wait, your race is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?

Attached: 1561563748889.jpg (540x495, 22K)

Of course I do. Sit down and let me tell you about my gender...

How many letters are we going for today?

I'm thinkin maybe a solid 15 for today, brah.

Run me down the list, PD will be here shortly at this rate.

Attached: b817eade082a4953d0324ad812b552e7.jpg (800x533, 43K)

LGBTOBGYNTTFNWOWGTAFBINSACIAWMDWD40

>your race is your identity
>You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?

What you can only have one you fucking 2x4 brained newt.

>Why of course I do, but race provides a framework on which your personality and character is based on. Think about it just like our looks. I don't look identical to any other white person, but we have many similarities, and I sure don't look like no nigger. I hope I helped you.

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (859x960, 224K)

FOOL
I'm a god!
Races are not interesting.

Attached: ijijji.jpg (348x338, 29K)

I don't have a racial identity, or really a personality either. The most mexican thing I do is occasionally eat at taquerias.

>tfw hapa

Nope I’m just jewish

I wonder if Elliot is a hapa too and that's why he started roleplaying as him.

I'm sorry to hear that, user :(

Nah, "race" is only a thing for mutt nations.

Attached: DFrGslw.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

no but when im talking to internet people i like to bring it up often as it enrages them which brings me much joy

>how you look affects anything in life
>this is somehow chad think
lmfao

Unfortunately, it does. And any ugly non-NEET can attest to this.

>Wait, your hobby is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait, your religion is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait, your sexual orientation is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait, your job is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait, your family is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait, your media preference is your identity? You don't have, idk, a personality or character of your own?
>Wait...

Ugly people with low self esteem disgust me

Yeah, I identify as a cracker

Attached: EBoq9kHX4AEfKQJ.png (1200x1174, 1.51M)

This. I was confident and got 2 tall amazonian cheerleader gfs. It works, bros.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Cursed image