BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFOh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: badhombre.jpg (359x480, 97K)

Thank you, I appreciate this.

HARDER
PUSH ON THROUGH

Attached: oh hai.png (387x697, 379K)

It was fun hearing Ralph read that out.

Attached: gondola2.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

post the dynmap link domo

Warsaw pact filters contain asbestos. It's not enough for it to be a concern but you should probably get some universal NATO filters for your GP5.

Attached: sr8mll7jvwc31.jpg (1650x2550, 400K)

Take a whiff of this...
UH OH, POO POO!

hnnn... nnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip... drip..

huh... Yaagh! jesus... nggggh...

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

flush

Why yes I sniff anime farts how could you tell?

I would like to brain Yonkers with an ax.

are you serious about that?

you can kill me
but you will never kill the smell

>>It's not enough for it to be a concern
But it is. Asbestos isn't like poisons that kill you over chronic exposure, or with large lethal doses. Even a small amount of asbestos can permanently damage your lungs.

schieber is this you

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP POOPEE POOPY POOPOO AAAAAAAAHH P-P-P-P-P-PPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: that 24 year old pooper.png (800x525, 83K)

But it isn't. So long as the filter isn't leaking, you're fine. If it does, most of the particles are too big for you to inhale past your bodies natural defenses, and if you're dumb enough to huff it, there's still a chance for your body to cough it out. Source: I'm not a brainlet. Also on the off chance you do breathe it in, you won't know until the cancer is already formed. Though you should look into how we treat asbestos related cancer, currently. It's pretty neat

now this is a good thread

Attached: 1550765022277.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

why is domo posting ebin

domo stobbit

Attached: 04bf381632780714b7d543f29a801fe20ea398d9.jpg (800x1102, 780K)

b-brap...

Attached: 8AE4C25B-B2B3-4CD6-9030-95718CB9919A.jpg (3426x2321, 852K)

why did you bump

Chad as fuck. Escaped the hard drive.