Do you troglodytes think about anything other than sex and how much you hate certain groups of people

do you troglodytes think about anything other than sex and how much you hate certain groups of people

Attached: (266).jpg (1061x2018, 689K)

Of course. I'm not a teenager anymore.

underage

I'm not!

Umm, I also think about how much I hate sex and sex with certain groups of people

Attached: I AM GOING TO COOM.png (560x763, 54K)

> You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. You may not use this software if you do not regularly backup your computer, or do not have antivirus and firewall software installed on the computer, or keep sensitive data unencrypted on your computer. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
bro why the fuck would I even use video editing software if I'm not using it to save lifes

Attached: (49).gif (359x347, 874K)

this doesn't even happen in real life. your body builds up muscle in your other arm to make you look symmetric

Incoherent retard. Prepare to be cringed at.

*cringe*

that was a ruse to make you prove your zoomerness nobody over 12 years old knows what cringe means, proof that you are underage

lock him up janitors

does proprietary software really do this

Attached: 1413526339902.png (559x502, 270K)

i love you

why yes of course

monstre energie

Attached: 1517152570075.jpg (359x347, 34K)

monster estrogie

irisiqjdjncncmdmsmckvodlaoaiqjqmsmxnxh

I havn't said a single word about sex in 10 days.
dilate, dumb tranny

II meant to say or instead of and

that sounds like your problem, not mine

>duhhhhh muh dilate
Anything relevant to say?

cringe