Fellas, I've been thinking. Should we change our allegiances from our lord, God, to Satan, the Prince of Lies...

Fellas, I've been thinking. Should we change our allegiances from our lord, God, to Satan, the Prince of Lies? Hear me out. For years we've been praying to God while the world gets less white and gayer to boot. Perhaps Satan, in his appreciation for defection, would see fit to grant us boons. After all in a way the devil is really the first white nationalist when you really think about it. I think it's the way forward just wanted to get some opinions here before we make it the official stance of our movement.

Attached: bs.png (832x1128, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+1

Cringe

Attached: Asperges Me.png (300x511, 385K)

what has Lord God ever done for us? whites are losing. satan is strong, therefore we will be strong too.

>hear me out

Lost me there

dude, pledge your allegiance to the devil

So OP asks if we should all become jewish?

Because

Attached: 95C9F716-4FB3-424D-B0BF-B81FE43BE300.jpg (220x165, 7K)

God is jewish, Lucifer is an Aryan figure. Check out Mark Brahmin

Satan

Attached: D82A6096-0786-4B76-9527-B77156223CDA.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Already

Attached: 57DFFB26-3D0C-4D7B-A46F-5576BE71723F.jpg (623x443, 71K)

Is

Attached: 8D81CD62-BC04-45F0-BEE2-81CF30F65272.jpg (960x526, 95K)

Will Satan give me 1000$ a month? No but Yang will.

Attached: Yangpill.jpg (680x771, 61K)

Deceiving

Attached: 2611EB1E-CC66-4465-B1B8-CAE818F3B520.jpg (480x360, 19K)

The Synagogue of Satan

Attached: Jew.jpg (1316x741, 83K)

You

Attached: D23EC70B-0678-4A54-BE98-C67C4845D193.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

That always loses me, along with "since we can all agree," "an open letter to" and any other shit that lays claim to inherent but undemonstrated cred.

OP needs a better "pitch."

Bwahaha. I kill me.

Attached: MST3K521.png (854x480, 433K)

>Hear me out.
Get thee behind me, Satan

Attached: mu_gods_of_muh_peeps.gif (489x338, 484K)

I'm not exactly a religious person but as my father stated one day when we got into a theological discussion is that now satan has free reign over the Earth to deceive and corrupt as he pleases until the times of Revelation when Christ returns to cleanse the Earth; or something along those lines. I'm not gonna be more specific because I honestly don't know the scriptures myself but that's how it's been explained to me.

Is worshiping the God of the Jews too cucked for you? How about worshiping the loser God in the Jewish pantheon instead. Sounds like a winning formula, bro.

Attached: gay_satan.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

Abandon Jewish Gods.
Embrace your race,
Worship your ancestors.

Attached: kek.jpg (1300x832, 302K)

well if Satan is master of this Earth why not get on his good side and receive boons for the White race?

You have NO real arguments about it though. You say DUDE COME ON BRO SUPPORT SATAN HWAAAA!!

Attached: 3F75B6BB-1BFA-4E81-894E-D7FD4BE3B223.jpg (783x805, 88K)

Satan has free will over the world until he goes too far. Heading that way so repent while you can, anons.

we already have more power than his servants, and we paid nothing for it. your offer is shit, simple as that.

You nailed it pretty much. Satan's a dick.

Because you may live large and get nice material things for your troubles but in the end the side your trying to sucker people into loses. Again.

>God is Jewish, Lucifer is Aryan

He says while the Jews kill the son of god and all Aryan Satan worshippers are degenerate good for nothings. I mean shit if it's opposite day than niggers are a hard working and moral bunch!

Attached: Facepalm.png (839x1129, 210K)

FACT: metal musicians, the Whitest form of music, also vouch for Satan, Prince of Lies, as their Lord. God is more for country fans.

The Romans were Aryan.

Thanks user. I've really been meaning to get more involved and get saved. My stepmother is even more of a wealth of knowledge about this stuff. She's one of those people where you can vaguely reference a verse and she can hunt it down page by page in a few minutes flat. It's actually pretty impressive

Tell that to Dave Mustaine.

>Metal Music: Typically about degeneracy and chaos
>Country Music (before it was pozzed): Typically about working hard, raising a family, and trying to live right

You aren't helping your case

Attached: 1529435704077.jpg (600x1065, 121K)

if based Hitler were alive he'd agree with me

The Bible is hard to read for me. I did hear a pastor preach from the King James version, he was quite phenomenal. The scriptures are very interesting to me also.

>For years we've been praying to God while the world gets less white and gayer to boot.
It’s been going like that because Satan already has too many followers. Stay with God and we’ll have our ethnic-states yet.

They were Pagan, to my knowledge they didn't worship Abrahamic Satan. I'm not religious so I'm not going to call all false gods "Satan". Still they had tons of degenerates. It's about the message of the religion. Satanism is very rooted in self interest and focusing purely on obtaining your own desires. Which doesn't work well for civilization. Christianity is founded in being helpful to those around you while keeping yourself able to help others. This is good for fostering communities who work well together and can focus on bigger issues/advancements.

you are retarded, you are trying to worship an xbox, its not even alive.

>metal for satanists
>country for christians
What religion should I be if I like synthpop and eurobeat?

just dont listen to anything with words in it. we dont need more lemmings.

Hitler actually did say he felt Islam was better for Europe than Christianity as he felt it was a better fit for the Aryan race. He also had a dislike for Himmler's paganism and occult interests.

So, if the creator of the universe, somehow is not actually making sure that things stay white...you will sell your soul for eternal damnation.

Got ya, good plan. If you actually believe the bible, maybe you should read the parts where it says that Satan is the ruler of this earth.

This post is beyond stupid.

We should talk about a concept called "DemonCorp™".

I went to bathroom, and I saw haircolouring products, and there was evil number right there on the bottle, like three nines, so if you turned upside down you get the number of the devil.

Anyway, the concept of demoncorp is basicly that every food product, kitchen stove, car model, every television show, every hollywood studio, every single massproduced material thing is produced by factories etc owned by satanic billion dollar corporations. Like a monopoly.

So if you produce your own video games, then your become successfull, then eventually, someone wants to buy your company for 5 billion dollars, that company will then belong to a larger shellcompany who will use a solo star, or maybe a triangle to show that it's these weird worshippers in control.

I'm thinking about growing my own food and other stuff, to de-attach myself from the "beast" system, or "demoncorp".

I hope I dont sound to schizo... Just think every huge corporation is owned by the devil, indirectly or not.

Attached: 1536302982668.jpg (654x541, 49K)

Wa Allah what is this shirk?

Attached: addtext_com_MTgzMzA0MTg5NTQ.png (1024x683, 438K)

relax sven, user was on this 15 years ago. the bar codes on the products you buy nearly all have 2 identical slim bars at the beginning, middle, and end. they mean 6, 6, and 6. same reason its the chrome logo.
>nothing shall be bought or sold without the mark of the beast
gonna need to get weirder to get "take your meds" post around here.

Nice try Satan. You’re losing and soon you’ll be done for good. Can’t fool us.

Pagan blood still exists today. Many of your classmates when you went to school have "pagan genetics"

Students who feel the need to obey rules and maintain order have a christian spirit, whilst students who want to drink, do drugs, fuck, hedonism, vandalize, spraypaint, might very likely be people of pagan bloods.

In regards to paganism, I think the best indicator to know if someones belief is evil, is if they commit blood sacrifice. All blood sacrifice is evil and it placates demons.

Varg Vikernes and Gorgoroth are pagans, and gorogoroth is definitly a satanist but I dont know if he admits it. Varg has such a big chip on his shoulder, he is really butthurt about God, its abit funny. I wonder if he will accept Christ or stay stubborn until death.

There are tons of pagans who claim they don't worship satan, then you research them abit and you see them post pictures of that devilgoat. Fucking pagans.

I mean as in who killed Jesus. It was the Romans.

This gif just solidified the black cube cult in my mind

>Students who feel the need to obey rules and maintain order
That stuff isn't helping you out all that well today, Sven. You're way, way overdue for some rebellion.

Oh my bad. If it weren't for the Rabbis pestering the Roman elite to off him for heresy nothing would have happened. Roman elite didn't give a fuck and even resisted them for a while until eventually they broke down. They knew it would cause a stir so they didn't want to. So I don't blame them directly.

Insha Allah your countries will soon become monotheistic and moral.

way ahead of you, buddy.

I was talking about the 90's when our countries where white and orderly.

I also have the crazy belief that Pagan teenagers snuck out of their viking huts at night, met their friends at caves, where they drink and do mushrooms together, and feel spirits flow through them.

Today, teenagers with pagan blood look for abandom buildings to do drugs, fuck and be in contact with demonic entities.

And it's the christians and marxists bringing you Akbars here. But we haven't lost yet.

Fucking agreeeeeed

Imagine being so retarded that you’d sell your eternal soul for this existence that could end tomorrow

Lost? You only stand to gain. Accept Allah. Throw the invaders from your country. Rise above secularism, marxism, and degeneracy. Stop following ideologies and false religions that strip your masculinity from you. Become the people that Allah has designed you to be.

>Today, teenagers with pagan blood look for abandom buildings to do drugs, fuck and be in contact with demonic entities.
And today, teenagers with "christian blood" if there is such a thing, work for feminism, immigration and miscegenation.

Nah, Islam is a bit too gay for me. I couldn't get used to all the homoing.

But we are the ones who discovered the cure to gayness. Your kufar countries will hide this knowledge from you.
youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM

Orthodoxy is the one true belief.

All other are imitations.

Attached: 9FD349B9-D7BA-4585-B544-8F5618BC6DAF.jpg (364x380, 31K)

We discovered the cure to gayness up here thousands of years ago, until the Christians put a stop to it.

Attached: bog.jpg (1300x848, 263K)

It is not the Lord who had abandoned us. It is us, who have abandoned the Lord.

ORTHODOXY IS THE ONE TRUE BELIEF.

Isn't that the guy who said Jews are brothers in faith?

wouldn't it be better if yall recognized your differences, realized rich pedophile zionist zealots are going to pit you against eachother until you're all too weak and disorganized to resist their shit authority?

seems like you're wasting your time trying to convince each other who the right god is, and you should all really just focus on defeating your common enemy. THEN you can fuck off back to your own areas and chill, until then, why not fight satanism and evil? like for fucks sake, all of yall have archaic practices and people infiltrating your ranks and you're STILL sitting here flinging shit at each other for conflict from centuries ago. Get a grip and work together on this one will you? I'm certain it would be helpful to everyone else if you just stopped your arguing and united against the common enemy.

Link?

**right depiction of the same god

i guess

We had another cure before modern medicine came along, of course.

Attached: stones.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Orthodox Faggotarian

Without a unifying faith we will perish.

Oh those problems are far more pressing than converting other people of the book. Al-shayateen are numerous in this world. But this is Jow Forums, and when you are on Jow Forums, you will act like it.

Christmas is a pagan holiday, by the way.

Attached: 44b449a378a8f8a0e30767ec22e2b955.png (958x450, 557K)

There are churches that celebrate sodomy and lgbt. It leaves two conclusions:

1: Christianity support sodomy
2: Churches and the powerstructure got infiltrated by godless marxist jews

There are many different christians with different interpretations, but I know you are just someone who hates everything related to Christianity.

That being said, the Bible is very clear that women are subordinate to the patriarch of the family, feminism includes "open relationships" which the Bible is against, see: Adultery + Fornication. The Bible also have a tale about Tower of Babylon which means that people and nations should stay seperate lest it provokes God.

TL:DR: You are wrong and your hatred for Christianity is obvious.

>I can't temporarily deal with non-whites and LGBT people on Earth! I better deal with them in hell forever (muslims, jews, and homos)
Do you have a functioning brain?

Brother you are so close, why don't you just accept that Allah has no equal?

Attached: filosofem.jpg (574x368, 24K)

If most christians and their power structure was infiltrated then it was weak and subvertible. Not my fault you guys let yourself be subverted and I have no obligation to support you in your degeneracy. I don't hate you, I just think you're a problem in general because in general you act indistinguishable from cultural marxists. If you're an old-school christian I don't have any problem with that, but you guys aren't really representative of christians today.

you dont have to go through a serpent shaped vatican building to make a personal relationship with god. im not sure what makes you guys think you need a middle man, you dont.

Metal is for fags and trannies. No coincidence that it's Satanic too.

High iq but I don’t believe blood has supremacy over the soul. These people have free will and are going against god willingly. There is good news in this in that they can be saved. The biblical analogy of humanity being comprised of shepherds, wolves and sheep is true. Those people who sin like that are led by wolves. You’re probably a shepherd who has a duty to save them.

>what is the temptation of Christ
>Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
>And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
>And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
>But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
>Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
>And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
>Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
>Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
>And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
>Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
>Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

>oy vey mishka, if we worship the devil he'll give us what we want
>what a novel idea
what the fuck do you think the elites, actors, singers, media, ecelebs worship
who do you think the world worships
Satan already rules the earth you dumb fucking cum
Most people are going to hell
Most people are materialistic, you don't need to literaly worship the father of lies to be against Christ
Hate of others, lust, apathy, love of violence etc.
Literally everything that's described as "human" is of the devil
and more than 70% of the world(being optimistic here) doesn't care about abortion, that's already over 4 billion souls in hell.
Your sins are enough on their own

LOL pontius pilate washed his hands of the whole deal and the mob the rabbis paid off said barrabas should go free

Sure. Still was the Romans who actually killed him.

>im not sure what makes you guys think you need a middle man, you dont.
In the same way that Allah has or needs no equal.

Attached: 1560015474139.jpg (720x1120, 59K)

Satanism is gayest part of entire abrahamic framework, because it pretends to go against it, yet is completely rooted in it.
If you really want out, read Bhagavad Gita and start killing jews.

>1: Christianity support sodomy
>2: Churches and the powerstructure got infiltrated by godless marxist jews
PICK TWO

>the God of the universe was tempted
no

Attached: am-i-retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

Dude, Ross, convert to Eastern Orthodox and pump minimum 6 babies into that polish girl of yours. It doesn't matter that they'll grow up on beans...that's better than most kids get. They'll come out probably half as paranoid as you which is more than enough to prosper in this apocalypse world we are living in. Plus, by you leading the way will lead to MANY fully woke white fathers raising what will be the most redpilled generation in history.

well, great minds think alike. wish i had his army though. mudshits are many things, cucks isnt one of them.

Or you could go the mystical route, and do layvenism or read Crowley.

how many more pointless wars and terrorist acts need to happen before you realize you could've spent this time uniting under the technology and science you've generated (not the coopted bullshit) and using it to eradicate the pedophiles and degenerates that plague your lands?

pedos, sodomites, zoophiles, extremists, vile sinners, ALL EXIST WITHIN EACH OF YOUR LANDS.

admit it. jews have been BTFO by all of you throughout history correct? your empires flattened them. hell, ancient Egyptians enslaved them, romans did, ottomans did, they're all envious of your success. they hate asians because they didnt give a fuck about them when they finally discovered each other. Astronomy, industrialization, the sciences, philosophy, Jesus and Muhammad, all of these things they missed out on because they were assmad that others got it right and they didnt. They now are trying to assert their dominance after being owned every time and missing out on all of the cool achievements throughout history. they've altered everything neccessary to suit their needs and have parasitically worked their way up into national governments to make us fight each other. Wouldn't it be nice to change that?

People say no more brother wars referring to whites within Europe, maybe we should all consider that none of us are angels or free of sin, we are all brothers, children of God, and we can all do better, starting with fighting back against satanism/zionism

And I would gladly stand with any true person of the book against the degeneracy in this world. Even if you guys are wrong, and most probably polytheists. We can hash that out later.

>Like just worship the devils guys
Maybe worshipping doesn't work, and action does to change the Earthly plane.

Attached: 1568235933382.png (1228x1150, 191K)

Lucifer was never Satan or ever existed as an actual biblical figure, shills, that was a comparison made by some early christians between the babylon king and satan which was later popularized into the several medieval myths. Any person reading the Bible is able to comprehend that the verse was directed at the babylonian king, even the protestant leaders were able to deduce that reading the Bible, it has nothing to do with schismatic dogmas and beliefs. It's even much clearer if you're reading it from a romance speaking language, the word "lucifer" means "morning star" in latin, and the direct translation for most of these languages literally sound similar to "lucifer" already, making the context much clearer. It's just much harder to do for english speakers due to how much the word differs from latin, which is why some hesitant protestants haven't been able to accept that and interprets it as the catholic church covering for their "satanic figure", and insist that it HAS to be a verse for satan.

So overall, Lucifer is not meant to be some polarizing figure, but a title given to those who supposedly shine brightly over others, such as the title was that given to the Babylonian king who conquered over most of the land around israel, but the title was given jestingly.

>If most christians and their power structure was infiltrated then it was weak and subvertible

Jews have infiltrated and murdered all european monarchs and replaced it with "democracy" that has putrified our world completly. Monarchy wasn't weak, it had elements of glory. America wasn't weak either, but they also got infiltrated.

Jews can subvert almost everything.

>Not my fault you guys let yourself be subverted and I have no obligation to support you in your degeneracy.
Biblical law is the very definition of anti-degeneracy. Gays, feminists, jews, all the wrong and evil people coincidently hate Christianity.

>I don't hate you, I just think you're a problem in general because in general you act indistinguishable from cultural marxists.

Churches, like virtually all powerstructures today, media powerstructure, politician powerstructure, Justic and court system, has been hijacked by evil entities. Any person who supports homosexuality IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. They can call themselves christians but they are not.

You don't hear about "old school christians" because they are with their family, pumping out 5+ white kids, growing their own food and following the commandment of God, whilst every form of degenerate demon is given access to the loud speakers of jewmedia.

Attached: sodomy2.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

So Satan stands at the foot of her bed, stinking of sulfur and brimstone, telling her all the things she will get: fame, money, power, etc.
Sophomore Hillary Rodham leans forward. "Go on."
He clears his throat, spits out a fireball into the trashcan. "I'm obligated to tell you, some day--which will probably never happen, I may drag you by your hair back to my place where you will (lowers voice) suffer eternal punishment. And stuff."
She sits straight up in bed. She's thinking hard.
"Ohhh kayyyy. What's the catch?"

Why can't we even have one singular properly transliterated bible? That explains this kind of shit. I know the bible is incredibly deep in it's language and lore. But I'm not willing to learn pay to learn to latin to pay to buy a latin unaltered bible.

I would be fine with a temporary ceasefire until the degeneracy and zionism is uprooted. There is precedence to this in history, I believe, during the wars of religion within the HRE (early protestants were zionists. modern protestants are simply guilty of shirk the same as apostolic christians)

pretty based. believe in yourself, believe in your brethren. all i could ever hope for.

Just become catholic like a normal retard you absolute nigger.

Attached: 82D46693-AE9B-49A9-B7FB-E446FD290AC6.png (511x515, 29K)

christian avantgarde black metal
right wing punk