I hate almost everything about my country but I'm too broke to leave

I hate almost everything about my country but I'm too broke to leave.

Attached: 1565158342232.jpg (990x816, 109K)

Sell everything you own and move to Romania.
You will be able to buy a mansion and a lot of land, plus food to feed you for a few years.

Don't come here. We're full.

No one wants to come to you faggot

the grass is always greener

Attached: p-r-canadian-p-m-declares-any-man-who-does-not-36315290.png (500x832, 245K)

Yanks do. We need a fuckin wall.

The only "Americans" who wanna run to Canada are the mentally ill children that cry about "muh orange hitler" when they miss the bus, fuck off leaf

Why the fuck would anyone move to your jr high drama production of a country? The only thing gayer than insinuating someone would want to is your own fucking currency.

If you're incapable of figuring your way out of the country, then honestly roll over and die. But if you want a decent future, at least wait until you graduate high school and start working.

Just ask your chinese investor overlords to pay for it

Your scourge had been flooding in here with drugs, crime and disease for decades. You filthy animals need to stay at home. No offense :^)

I mean considering Trudeau decided he prefers his wife taking mudslime cock I dont think you really know where your problems are coming from, but I mean no one really expects leaves to have anything past a 3rd grade education.

The employment rate of Romania doesn't look that good to me. Also it might be even harder for OP to find a job in Romania because locals might see him as an outsider.

So we're agreed then, you fat filthy pigs will stay in your sty and stop befouling my beautiful country? Good!

Attached: o1.jpg (625x417, 62K)

Honestly the fact that most "canadians" were born in Somalia seems to be your actual problem you absolute poof

That's more than half of your country

Honestly Romania is based if they make it a point to keep natives and foreigners distinct from one another.

Nah that's Denver, that's why it exists

Lol, okay. Just stay at home, lardass.

>hurhur u fat
You sound like a 15 year old coal burning highschool whore, congrats

Holy shit how are canadians so stupid? I'm honestly surprised you can even take yourselves seriously at this point

Honestly surprised their "human rights council" hasn't forced ISP's to blacklist this "evil nazi hate site" yet

but your country is literally non white and the majority voted for Hillary

Attached: 1537823070357.png (1748x768, 176K)

Lmao is she in office though? And who did you vote for again? Oh yea Trudeau.
Now fuck off back to your igloo before I tell the moose cops your on a site where we're still allowed to make fun of trannies

Attached: 1568149266306.jpg (960x635, 100K)

>Lmao is she in office though?
No, that's besides the point. The popular vote in indicative of what the majority wants, and unfortunately the majority wanted a blood sucking demon woman as president, and the only thing that saved you was the EC.

lmao

Again Trudeau

Yeah Trudeau got 37% of the vote

But hes still in office and hillary still isnt

Isn't Canada a majority Chinese at this point though?

Like are you really that dense? Of course you are, you're a fucking leaf

>still missing the point in true mutt fashion

Are the majority of Swedes disfigured from grenades?

Shhhh dont point out facts it angers the Canadians, hes just gonna sperg out and shriek some more about a woman who lost the election

Keep moving the goalpost faggot, have fun paying half you're wage to the tranny down the street when it finds out you went on Jow Forums once

That's not moving the goalpost, I explained to you that I'm talking about the popular vote and how it's indicative of overall popular opinion on who should be president/prime minister. Fact remains if we had MMPR as our system, and your system wasn't winner takes all, Hillary Clinton would in face be president, and Trudeau would either be running a minority government, or the Conservatives would be in power.

Attached: 1544489034271.jpg (749x701, 36K)

>blah blah blah our PM worships tranny dick, and our money celebrates the gays! All mussies are welcome, sorry about our native history eh, let me just move that statue out of the way so you can build your mosque
That's all I hear when you talk. I bet you have a super punchable face

lmao, great non-answer muttboy

And I explained to you the obvious fact that your cuck government allowed a literal cuckold to take power, you complete nob

>still missing the point this hard

Attached: 1538362460336.png (1062x942, 301K)

1 post by this ID
butthurt anti-Dew slide thread!
Do not reply!

Attached: c6713658854b67d60ccb0a42a7cb58eaecbfbf5d1eb75d957650ed947a38f30b.jpg (471x413, 40K)

I mean considering all you've done is cry about a woman who lost an election, move the goalpost, and scream like a coal burning whore you dont really have any room to talk faggot

>still lying and missing the point this hard
in any case I donated to the Trump campaign in 2016, so whatever

Attached: 1564545573381.gif (222x330, 545K)

Amerikkkans, Kkkanadians, and Mexikkkans are all the same.

>lying
>missing the point
>a fucking leaf
Have fun watching your wife get dicked down by mudslime dick

It's amazing to watch a mutt desperately paint other countries as non-white.

Attached: 1549441342208.jpg (828x898, 118K)

>non answer
Implying that I took the time to even read your autistic wall of text
>muttboy
Implying that I give a shit about that

>oh no moving the goalpost and crying like a highschool whore didnt work, better start bringing up race and cry mutt
Nice try leaf

I already did and it was great, but I'm too broke to stay. Honestly the only things worse about Canada compared to here:

>too cold
>homeless people are more aggressive

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the fact that you're from one of the few countries worse than Canada.

Attached: 1555903192614.png (645x729, 32K)

Attached: pyl4od09fk431.jpg (1125x1082, 100K)

Attached: 41076.jpg (192x192, 17K)

That's a pretty specific insult, did a girl call you fat in high school?

I mean that's what every whore cries when you say mean words on the internet

Uhhh

Sure are a lot of angry burgers in this thread ;^)

>mfw a leaf has an opinion

Attached: 5Q0KovQP.jpg (400x400, 28K)

is this ur gf?

It's what your tax dollars are going to

Attached: 199DAA96-9266-44FA-B594-F46E0E152D46.jpg (1124x2030, 397K)

That's the queen of Canada, you should know who it is.

as long as you're happy

I mean I'm happy I'm not paying for a pedo to sue women into playing with its balls

Attached: JessicaYanivYouTube.jpg (270x192, 13K)

We really should build a wall though :^)

Hey there Bubba.

I'm in the USA too, but I don't eat KFC with or without Cheetos. Matter of fact my ordinary suburban supermarket carries wholesome fresh fruit and veggies. I can also get decent bread without having to make it myself by patronizing a bakery, and it's not all that expensive.

If you are eating shit it is because you choose to eat shit. Furthermore, if you move somewhere else you will still choose to eat shit. Maybe even American shit, which after all is available in just about any country with indoor plumbing and electricity.

Attached: USA.jpg (1280x960, 214K)

but then you live in romania