lmgtfy.com/?q=homestuck&iie=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

itt we hide op's thread

Oh, I have one of these! It's recent too

>be me
>few seconds ago
>browsing this shit board
>subjected to OP's awful post

Why couldn't you have necked yourself instead?

Attached: 53c25ddad89a9e6e5ae57e14f3c6fd40.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Thanks faggot, I nearly hurled.

I did

Attached: WIN_20190829_17_34_29_Pro.jpg (640x480, 62K)

I might be a faggot, but you're acting like a gaping queer

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread

Attached: 1567704621259.gif (480x270, 416K)

What even is Homecuck and how do people watch it?

It's a webcomics that started out as a neat concept with decent concepts but, like most things in life, was ruined by fags and trannies needing everything to be about them. As the humor drifted from rape and poop jokes towards which genderfluid space queer birthed itself in the past, the whole of it became a cringe singularity. That is to say, where there is one fag, more are sure to follow. Thus the Homestuck fandom was born, and western society was suddenly a little worse off than before.

Attached: aesthetic_1568310072631.png (620x372, 261K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=homestuck&iie=1

God I hate Fagdoms. They ruin everything they touch unless it’s already shit as they make every character a fag/dyke/tranny/etc. and create tons of cringy shit with it like gay ass fan art. I wish there was a way to like a show without being in a fandom.

You mean being a socially well adjusted individual, who has a personality outside of the media they consume? Yeah I wish more people did that, too. Also I'm pretty sure putting all the fags into camps would help

A question I have is why do they make every character homosex or tranny or some other mentally ill shit, even those that are robots or some other shit?

There was supposed to be a gay furry MLP orgy at my old apartment after anime con but they all flaked.

Attached: 1565513453206.jpg (1200x1145, 89K)

Because trannies are mentally ill narcissists that need everyone's validation to keep themselves from the rope, and fags are over sexed degenerates that want to see the things you love corrupted for their pleasure.

Attached: 20190812_200534.jpg (746x995, 414K)

God I wish Tumblr never existed. It’s a disease and it has spread.

You and me both, user. You and me both.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-071959_Chrome.jpg (1123x1033, 280K)

What would the world be like if Tumblr and Reddit never existed?

>tfw you hate something you don't like and you have to fucking seethe over it

Without a place to congregate and celebrate themselves, degenerates would be forced back into small private groups, like they should be. Arguments would have to be based on merit, not group think. Only the good opinions would rise the top, and cuck culture would have no foot hold. Also Mars would be colonized already

Attached: 20190815_022722.jpg (193x210, 24K)

Scale of fandom degeneracy: (from less to more)

-harmless-
Naruto
rwby
Team fortress 2
jojo
Black butler
Final Fantasy

-Autism level 1-
Tokyo ghoul
Yuri on ice
Minecraft
Earthbound/Mother
Mirai nikki
Persona
Fate
Danganrompa

-Autism level 2-
Pokemon
Spyro
Undertale
Doki Doki literature club

-Extreme Autistic levels-
Homestuck
My little pony
Steven Universe
Sonic the hedgehog

Attached: B9D77CAD-0AC7-48F3-A240-20BC951BBB10.png (820x511, 189K)

baste list

Attached: tonio.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

You forgot attack on voreton, which belongs in the final category

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-023241_reddit is fun.jpg (1079x658, 391K)

Jojo should go into autism level 1 at least

you forgot touhou, autism level unmeasurable using current methods

cope

I would agree with that list, except for the “harmless” anime shit. Also there’s that show that it’s fandom almost got cancelled because they were going to expose everything about it if they didn’t make 2 characters gay.

what show

>duhhhhh muh cope
Stop using dead memes

Says the one using seethe

Says the one being obsessive.

dilate

op is mega homofag

a shitfest

Vriska is a goddess and we should respect her

d-d-d-dilate... d-d-d-dilate
uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhh dilateeeee
dilaaaaaaaaaate
UHHHGHHHHGHGHH

i want to give vriska's "bone bulge" a lick

Attached: 2980707 - Homestuck Terezi_Pyrope Vriska_Serket shamefuldisplay.png (750x750, 158K)

Cringe

That's not a good reason to read that.
Honestly now that it's over I don't think there's a good reason to read it at all with the way it ended up with everyone deserving to die, but at least it gave me the satisfaction of actually killing everyone at the very end!
I'm aware there's been a couple more updates after april 13, 2016 but I choose to ignore them. Not going to even look at them.

Nigga what?

Add Smash Bros to extreme autism. Those people are psychotic.

Degener8

Smash Bros. went to shit when they added all the 3rd Party shit, but yes they are pretty autistic, especially MeleeFags.

What was supposed to be the last update of Homestuck ends seconds before with Lord English wipes the floor with everyone except one guy (who presumably does something to trap him into devouring instances of a certain space time continuum over and over and over forever), something shown to inevitably happen in earlier updates. I don't care that the crystal ball is showing them standing under peaceful blue skies, fortune telling devices are known to lie if it advances the self-initiating plot. And just prior to the end, everyone was turning into a bunch of annoying happy, feelsy wheelsy assholes who knew they were headed for a big fight seemed to do no training or prep work whatsoever, and were way too shortsighted to see the problems that would come from sharing a planet with freakish aliens from another universe.
There's also the bestiality the characters not only tolerated, but supported, which everyone ignored cause they read this comic with their dicks in their hands.
Oh, and they all caused the extinction of all sentient life on four planets, and never took any responsibility, or even thought about that at all.
Dave might have been the only exception.

As a person who has at least played some Melee and knows how to wave-dash, it is an extremely autistic hobby to have.

Oh and while I'm at it I might as well mention a couple plot holes that never got closed. The Most Important Character in Homestuck somehow snuck out of the flying spaghetti monster dimension to make it into a universe, despite being locked in a fridge, but there's no explanation of how he did it. And there's no explanation whatsoever for how the robot bunny got all those weapons that obviously had to be made by magic. Maybe that gets covered in the spin-off comic but I shouldn't have to read a spin off to fill in a plot hole.
And to top it all off, last I checked there's no way to read it fresh. Arms and blobs of oil are spread throughout the earlier pages, and you won't find out how they got there until near the end. The thing is, they weren't there UNTIL those near-end updates got published, to illustrate the fact that a character gets the power to RETCON THE TIMELINE. An illustration that gets lost if you read the whole comic with them lying around.

all ninteniggers are autism level 2, one step under Porkeymans

Huge Bitch.
>Honestly now that it's over I don't think there's a good reason to read it at all
Midnight Crew exists.
I'm pretty certain they still exist, either in some archived form or via WhatPumpkin's published collections.

We’ll see you at the next Gays off roof event.

Pene.
Also any fans of Atlus games go into level 2

wow reddit thread wow woaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Seethe more Fagmark

my flower....

Romania is a shithole

oh, sunshine...

Am I really that bad?

Attached: 1529194116057.png (328x329, 104K)

A lot of fagdoms are shit.

This thread is still going, because fags in fandom have given us so many things to hate

Attached: kjg0we10x1d21.jpg (1080x1440, 112K)