Alright Jow Forums, let's get this over with

Alright Jow Forums, let's get this over with...

Attached: 1560263774987.png (548x820, 697K)

no, do not inspect my board beeeetch

yonkers... you fail inspection

user... shut the fuck up

yonkers... you fail inspection

chen... you fail being a doctor

Yonkers.. this board is hereby quarantined for high levels of gay.

No it isn't. You're just obsessing over it for no reason.

Attached: madne.png (587x673, 346K)

Furfaggotry is gay, no exceptions. You have the gay, fuck off.

>fuck a game
No thanks. :)

We're you born retarded or were you dropped down the stairs as an infant? Having the gay is no laughing matter.

You have to wake the fuck up, hooman. Obsessing over the gay and not ignoring it is unhealthy. I'm not even fucking kidding man.

You are so riddled with the gay that you are beyond reason underage. Cauterize your phallus with a hot rod, seal your bung off with hot wax and take 3 gay away. Consult me again if you still have the gay by the morning.

wow a triple reply, yonkers sure is upset tonight

Not upset. I'm just trying to get this stupid namefag some help.
Also please do not refer to me as yonkers because i don't live in that shithole. I am mittens. I am a kitty cat lord. I am not a dumb human like anyone else.

yonkers, you are obsessed with whiteknighting for faggots and trannies on a shitposting board
you have class tomorrow, you should be asleep

>/>8723075
i am not whiteknighting for shit.

You are whiteknighting for the gay, and you are a furry who has had multiple gay ID's throughout the past. You have the gay. Fuck off.

I will not fuck off until you leave this board for good

Also you still aren't even proving shit about me being gay. never have i been gay in the first place, or at all. Smfh, the nerve of society nowdays.

This board is not /trash/ yet faggot. These attempts to make it so will fail.

i didn't say it was another board. now go to bed, and get some help for the love of god.