Butter

Is butter really bad for you? Or is it just (((them))) brainwashing us into thinking it is. I like eating butter on it's own, in sandwiches or any other meal you see.

Attached: Health-Benefits-Grass-Fed-Butter_header-752x401.jpg (752x401, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9635273/red-meat-butter-cheese-bad-increase-heart-attack-stroke-risk/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn29mdxEw9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys fatbong

>Is butter really bad for you?
No.
Who the fuck even says it is?

Fuck off memeflaggot. I'm not fat.

Well here they do. Say it's bad and you should use oils instead.

>. I like eating butter on it's own

I love it, it tastes great
you can dip your lobster in it

Who's (((they)))?

keep eating fat then fatbong

Btw, I love the taste of grass fed butter. This is my favourite.

Attached: 86223011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>any other meal you see.

you can put it on potatos

The media of course. More kike brainwashing.

Well, it has Omega 3 if it's grass fed and a bunch of nutrients, but it's still fat and an animal product.
So I would say fine in moderation.

Ok kike.

It is in excess. Just use butter in moderation like anything high in fat.

Exactly. It has loads of benefits and tastes nice.

Who is this they?
And what oil? For what? To put on bread?
Be specific. Sounds to me you're just making shit up.

CARBS create FAT

Butter is Cholesterol. It doesn't affect you fat wise. But it clogs arteries

It's high in fat and fat is high in calories per gram compared to carbs or protein.

I always use it for cooking. I don't eat bread, and even when I do, I use cheese as a substitu for butter. I don't see anything wrong with butter, but I suppose olive oil is healthier unless used for cooking. Stay away from canola oil

English people only eat butter, carbs and protein.

>Who the fuck even says it is?
There was a big push years and years ago to try to sell margarine as healthier than butter. Then we found out, whoopsie! The kikes were feeding you artery-clogging poison the whole time.

Butter is bad. Eggs are bad. Milk is bad. Meat is bad.
Margarine is good. Onions is good.
Eat your rations, goyim.

>on its own
Vomit-inducing. Do you just take bites out of it lol. I'm a burger and that sounds disgusting. I mostly only ever use butter on toast.

>CARBS create FAT

Any macro nutrient in excess can cause fat.

Protein 1g - 4cal
carb 1g - 4cal
fat- 1g- 9cal

I mentioned above here .
Look at this for example:
thesun.co.uk/news/9635273/red-meat-butter-cheese-bad-increase-heart-attack-stroke-risk/amp
>oils
Olive oil is supposed to be better apparently and just using butter for everyday cooking. Frying, in dishes, for bread ect.

There was an autist that believed high fat diets were very healthy and basically turned his life into an experiment to prove the theory, but he died of a heart attack in his 40s. He was a tech guy but I can't remember his name or find him on searches...

Fat is much more satiating than carbs, it is hard to eat too much of it (unless it is eaten alongside carbs).

Margarine is fake! Made in a lab. More brainwashing. Good example user.

If you burn it off, it's fine.

Really convincing

>grass fed normandy
well i hope our grandfathers are tasty.

Dr Wallach says it's critical cholesterol and statin drugs are stripping the bad AND good cholesterol and causing alzheimer's...

Exactly. That's why I'm never hungry due to my high protein diet. Consume loads of dairy.

>TOO much butter and red meat really is bad for you, officials warn.
>implying this statement is wrong
>implying the article is wrong

OP is a faggot.

I posted it to see if it awoke any memories for anyone. I'm still looking

Butter is fucking great for you.
Margarine is bad. HYBRID/mixed product butter is bad though.

Also
>eating butter on its own
That's just gross. Everything is poison depending on the dose, even that which is good for you in a balanced amount.

In conclusion:
Butter = GOOD
Balance = GOOD
Margarine = BAD
Mixed product butter = BAD
Get some raw milk and churn your own butter

plant oils are one of the worst foods you could eat. it's plant oil that is oxidized and clogs your arteries. animal fat like butter is good for you. go on a carnivore low carb high fat (keto) diet, it is great. you can eat veggies if you like but they're not necessary.
just be sure to not eat processed meat, cook as much as you can yourself.
what i do is buy a whole chicken, season it and bake it in the oven for 1hour. feeds 2 people for a day almost.

Is it really though? Rather I eat that manufactured vegan muck instead? I buy my meat from a farm you see, so it's good quality.

I'm on high fat, moderate protein and low carb diet. I'm never hungry. I suppose carbs are not too bad if one has a very active lifestyle, which I don't.

Everything you need to know about fats, in under 5 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn29mdxEw9w

I'd probably eat a whole chicken in one sitting kek, then again I'm quite active.

Everything in moderation user.

True. I have carbs here and there due to going to the gym often and doing sports here and there.

What part of
>too much
are you incapable of understanding dumb bong?

>bonglard doesn't understand english
not surprising

depends on the size of the chicken but you get the point. its relatively cheap, tasty and healthy

That's manufactured meat though. It's a conspiracy see to make us weaker.

Only if your immune system reacts to stress by raising cortisol levels. Your immune systems over reacts and tries to attack low density lipids in the blood steam, which creates plaque deposits.

Yeah agree. Cheaper buying it whole and cutting it yourself.

humans basically lived on a meat only diet for the whole ice age. also in the cold winters. you as a russian should know about winters. the point is you can eat as much meat and dairy as you want as long as you get the protein and fat ratio right.

I'm not a schitzo, it's just the fact the (((media))) try and tell us to stop eating foods our ancestors have been eating for years. Seems suspicious doesn't it...

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>It's high in fat and fat is high in calories per gram compared to carbs or protein.
You just contradicted the guy above you who said that butter does not create fat. So which is it, does it create fat or not? Does it clog arteries? Keto diets include butter.

>you as a russian should know about winters
he also knows about food shortages kek

Exactly. Consuming goof quality red meat and butter isn't going to kill you. Btw, seeing your flag, what is your opinion on Sv3rige?

>Fat, literally the most delicious thing to eat and what your ancestors hunted and domesticated animals for, is somehow bad for you because Jew and soibois 'scientists' say so.

*good

daily reminder that pork fat is the preferred gentlemans choice

Attached: 1566353658283.png (939x949, 668K)

you know you can just eat less, right? 100g of bacon vs 500g of rice for example. you don't have to fill your stomach to the brim to feel like you've eaten enough

Watch the vid I linked above, you dolt.

Digits confirm. Love pork. Media again shill it's bad, not knowing about good quality pork. Guess to appease the muzzies...

Don't be ridiculous.

I drink bulletproof coffee every morning in place of breakfast. Feels, tastes and smells FUCKING GOOD MAN.

Attached: DSC_0560-1170x778.jpg (1170x778, 230K)

human body can make fat from carbs just fine
Most human fat comes from over eating carbs because most humans don't eat sticks of butter daily but they do eat bunch of pasta or potatoes or what ever. More over most people eat too much fat too which means when there are extra calories (due to eating too many carbs too) the body just dumps the fat into reserves.

It doesn't really matter what you eat, only if you eat more or less than what you consume. If you are eating more you will gain weight, if you are eating less you will lose it.

>latvian
>carnivore
are you sv3riges brother?

kind of a schizo, cooking meat is just fine, so is eating it raw. pick your choice. his other "primal lifestyle" is real chizo though

based

As usual, no one will agree on anything regarding diet and food. Everyone contradicts each other.

Yeah the whole eating raw meat and sungazing shit is kind of crazy. But I liked his protests against veganism when he came over here. It's a real problem nowadays- veganism is cancer.

Do yourself a flavour and buy Kerrygold

You just lack reading comprehension mr. mutt

just stumbled on to the carnivore "movement" when trying to lose weight. ended up losing 20kg in 3 months on a mostly animal product keto diet.
still eat salads sometimes cause i like the fresh local seasonal produce off the market

>It doesn't really matter what you eat, only if you eat more or less than what you consume. If you are eating more you will gain weight, if you are eating less you will lose it.
Sounds about right. Japanese have told me only eat until you're 80% full. People in the West eat until their 150% full.

Based, but even you must have noticed the whole media bullshit promoting veganism and saying animal fats are bad for you?

Kerrygold isn't always grass fed I think. Buy this one

It's not bad though not as beneficial as oilive oil. The distict taste of frying/baking with butter can't be mimicked by any oil.

>anything that i like is not bad for me or for anyone else and anyone who is promoting another point of view is just spewing fake news

sign of the times

>even you must have noticed the whole media bullshit promoting veganism and saying animal fats are bad for you?

Absolutely, I think veganism is complete bullshit which is why vegans always look like malnourished basedboys.

But I think there is nothing wrong when eating/drinking cleaner when applicable.

I actually feel a huge energy boost when drinking bulletproof coffee so its something ill continue to consume and the good health benefits from it.

Diets are a meme. You should eat whatever your body demands. If you crave sweets, you're probably burning sugar like crazy and need a richer diey.

olive oil is just the least bad of the plant oils. has the least multi unsaturated fats. saturated is best, mono unsaturated is fine, unsaturated clogs your arteries and fucks you up cause it oxidizes so easily

I put it in my coffee

My diet basically consists of eggs, butter and mayonnaise.

>Is butter really bad for you?
it could be, animals store toxins they consume in their fat, so depends on the health of the animal

>Who the fuck even says it is?
Japanese people won't consume milk from dairy farms close to the Fukushima reactor, so the milk was powdered and sold to nestle for a very low price, it will be in your children't halloween candy

Depends

>Margarine is good
say what?

>eating/drinking cleaner
Yes agree. My point was if you buy high quality meat, it won't cause you to get ill. Of course eating red "meat" from McDonalds is going to give you cancer with all the shit they put in it. Same with butter as well- it's natural!

i never want sweets or carbs when my body is in ketosis. diets are just what you eat, and it affects how you feel

"Could it be butter?" is much worse

Pretty sure magarine is worse thanks to all the partially hydrogenated fats.

Attached: (you)2.jpg (415x470, 39K)

This. It's made in a lab.

Butter isn't bad for you user, that's just bad science from the 90's when fat was demonised by the (((sugar industry))) to create and sell more product to gullible fat people.

i eat tons of butter, milk, yogurt, cheese... and i feel great. i think it has a lot to do with your ancestors diet,

My body demanda pizza, burgers, waffles and ice cream. Hmmmm

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (489x492, 40K)

This. Eat what your ancestors ate. Onions is not native to Europeans.

>Ask yourself a simple question when at oils like butter, lard, shortening, etc: “Is it a solid or a liquid at room temperature?”

If it’s a solid, chances are that it will be difficult for your body to process and will break down into discrete solid particles that will accumulate in your blood vessels and organs. Stick with liquid oils that are unsaturated.

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day

You have some top tier butters in Europe, KERRYGOLD grass fed is one I exclusively use in the US.

Yeah you are eating solid fat. Margarine is about the same though.

A peruser of Waitrose, I see. I'm more of a fan of President salted spreadable butter. Traitorous choice, I know.

I bet no-one on Jow Forums goes to Asda or Icelands.

>whatever your body demands
Are you actually retarded?

>all fats are the same

Attached: forgivenes_stops.jpg (540x715, 52K)

>Butter
Imagine not using lard.

Attached: 1567370400082.png (894x773, 48K)