Someone stole my wallet. I can't afford to eat for the next month

Someone stole my wallet. I can't afford to eat for the next month.

Attached: distressed qt.png (500x430, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foodbank.org.au/?state=qld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cancel your cards? Also I always keep my wallet in my front pocket to help detour pickpocketing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

detour to your dick?

I did both of those things. I woke up today and it was just gone. I checked my account and somebody already spent $20 on burgers.
Please don't lauge at me

get pants with buttons and then button the wallet in

Fuck that sucks. I would have given it back

he needs a butt plug wallet, no one would ever go there

Wtf there was a power cut! I have to post from my phone now.

Well I can't afford them now.
People are very mean.
Please don't make fun of me

Whats the plan op

put rubber bands around your pants and then put it in your pants

*put rubber bands around your legs

I donot fucking know. I have contacted the burger place and they say they have CCTV footage. But the police say that unless they already recognise the person they probably won't find him. It's probably lost forever.

I will look stupid.

I lost way too hard at this post.

Attached: EF234C6A-F769-47EA-B58C-0AB6F687CBB8.jpg (303x388, 63K)

*stupider

Unironically me.

God I'm so broke.

Attached: b77afbf9bd77a96e3a0569977e1e8f3a.jpg (700x700, 67K)

You guys are very inconsiderate. Imagine if it was your wallet.
It is not fucking fair. I will have to pay to replace all my IDs as well

My wife Chino is so cute

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate you.

where you at?
I can help you out.

would you rather look stupid or be stupid

Attached: (96).jpg (850x1200, 877K)

>implying

You don't need to do that! I am just a stranger on the internet. I could be lying
How will I afford the rubber bands?

Can't come as a surprise when you live on a prison island

this from fur wearing pirates

SO no one steals wallets in Denmark?

So just steal someone else's wallet. Isn't Australia's economy based around theft?

Attached: Brian Stelter 114.jpg (1667x1098, 127K)

>wall street
that would yours

I don't want anyone else to experience this. It is fucking awful.

Hey, every boob who lost money on wall street put the money their money there of their own accord.

Attached: Brian Stelter 008.jpg (800x533, 244K)

And yes, I did have a stroke while typing that.

Attached: Brian Stelter 100.jpg (921x960, 86K)

and then it was stolen

>gamble
>lose
>claim someone stole your money

Attached: Brian Stelter 024.jpg (628x371, 42K)

>invest
>oh sorry market crash
>claim it wasn't stolen

Attached: 1476244186964.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Ouch. I don't know about your loicense departments, but ours are SLOW. I had to wait an hour at 8am when a gov office opened to renew a car inspection. Tons of people were waiting before they opened, then the line gets longer during the day.

It's ok to admit that you didgeridon't understand how gambling works.

Attached: Brian Stelter 099.jpg (960x873, 77K)

Apparently I can apply for a new licence online but it will cost $80. This seriously just keeps getting worse and worse. I have no form of photo ID at the moment.

not an answer or an argument
I guess you lost

Attached: 1460015322379.jpg (1520x1013, 189K)

That's where you're wrong. I'm an American. I've already won.

Attached: American Stelter.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

t.you
pic related

Attached: lookatme.png (404x378, 149K)

Hey, I can't blame you for being angry. I'd also probably be angry, and lash out at people who were born in a place so much better than where I was if I were an Australian

Attached: Brian Stelter 165.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Ok guys I am going to walk to the library now to charge my phone. I would cycle but my bike broke on the way back from the police station. This is seriously the worst day of the fucking year. I will keep posting though.

Attached: IMG_2405.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Ok, have fun

Thank you Akariman I will try.

Why my ID keep changing lol? I've never phoneposted before.

Man that's an almost comical amount of misfortune. At least you'll get some experience in scrounging for food, it's a good survival skill.

>having a wallet
just call your bank

I'm not fucking kidding either this is all true.
>At least you'll get some experience in scrounging for food
I was already doing that. My food budget was $100 a month.

I will never carry cash on me again

Found a half-drunk bottle of coke vanilla. Should I take it?

Attached: IMG_2406.jpg (1049x1336, 362K)

what are you homeless now? borrow money from your parents or something dude

Attached: 4.png (268x286, 54K)

Go innawoods and surpass the primitive technology guy

Im genuinely sorry to hear that, OP. There's not much I can do but know that I honestly hope things get better for you

Attached: sushi_eat_mogu_mogu.jpg (700x700, 392K)

Yes I know I will try it. The library closed and I can't get into any other buildings without my ID card, so I don't really have anything to do lol.
I've always wanted to live off the land. Just not like this.

okay i'm not sure why you have no food for a month but i'll make suggestions based on charity work i did

>look up soup kitchens
>look at bakeries who donate their unsold stock
>look up homeless temporary accomodation if you're going to be homeless (you're going to see some very bad drug induced human behaviour)
>do you really not have friends or family?
wait why is your money even gone you call the bank tell them the card was stolen and invalidate those purchases if you can

op i'm trying to understand why you're in such a bad situation

you have access to water?

there's also op shops that keep bread who might take pity on you they're literally charity oriented too

now the shittest advice at all that will compromise all human dignity would be poaching left over fast food but please don't unless you're literally dying and everything else failed

Thank you for your kind words
I lost quite a bit in cash and won't be able to get new cards for more than a week. I am not becoming homeless though so don't worry. I just can't buy anything for a while and my food budget is stretched thin. I'll talk to my parents too.

there you go m8 it is unfortunate as fuck but i think it'll be managable try not to get too down

op shops are amazing depending on the one i negotiated a 10 dollar jug down to 1 and i think i saw the bread (frozen) and like $.50 but you probably don't need to get desperate yet

Thank you for the genuine advice. I hope it doesn't come to this. Just really panicking atm.

are you stuck in the city and cant get a ride home ?

Attached: mywife.png (381x267, 99K)

GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER GET FUCKED NIGGER

No I walked all the way here. I just don't really feel like going home
Very rude.

your circumstances facinate me i've literally never thought about what i'd do if i couldn't afford food

foodbank.org.au/?state=qld

i suppose organisations like this would help? i'm not sure exactly how it works its not like i've had to do it before but there's definitely organisations out there. i think the key term is 'food bank' if you need to look into it more. surely there's a dozen other ones. also churches too you can at least get a post-communion feed.

Attached: 1501859147428.jpg (368x368, 31K)

>not having enough food in the house to survive a month when society falls
Unbased noprepper.

Thank you I will look into this too. This is a very new situation to me.
Bit late telling me now.

in future by like a big back of rice or canned shit too and keep it

no need to go full prepper but i've got a 25kilo back in my closet

ok ill stop telling you what to do stay safe dude i think its not a cause for panic

Thank you, I will.

t. Heaven

It's very cold. I'm going to walk home now. Hopefully the power is back on.

Found a fat kitty on the way home that let me pet it. At least today wasn't all bad.

Attached: IMG_2414.jpg (1687x2258, 579K)

that's a win

Attached: 126 - TJbQNxx.gif (351x337, 266K)

Bump for the conclution of this storyline.

Attached: CB0E6292-BA28-45F3-BC6D-F8DD4488F45D.jpg (680x422, 43K)

lol (laughing out loud)

Bro same

I made it home and the power was back on! I have still lost about a month's worth of food budget plus more after I replace the wallet and IDs, but I have some savings and my parent's will probably help me. It is not as bad as I initially thought, I'll just have to ration for a bit.
And what's so funny huh?

Wtf user? Were you really that stupid to keep all of your cash in your wallet?

Yes, I am stupid. Just please don't laugh at me.