Imagine unironically using windows or any other microsoft products

>imagine unironically using windows or any other microsoft products

Attached: pobrane (2).jpg (412x122, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Premiere-Pro-CC-2018-iMac-Pro-Mac-Pro-vs-PC-Workstation-1142/
pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/DaVinci-Resolve-14-iMac-Pro-Mac-Pro-vs-PC-Workstation-1154/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ballmer-era Microsoft products (with the exception of Windows 8.0, and depending on your viewpoint, Office 2013) were overall pretty great.

Windows LTS versions have less trouble and shit
Although, like in Debian, install and forget about updates there is no such thing
Need to disable manually

imagine unironically abusing the quote function

Imagine not being able to control your own computer's behavior.

Attached: imagine.jpg (380x83, 4K)

Microsoft more like Mossad spyware

Who are you quoting

Paying extra to disable updates. The most valueble goy!

Attached: 1438195912389.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

>>imagine unironically using mac or any other apple products

>implying apple is any better

>paying extra
>free in 2015 when this was clearly installed

windows is basically required for pc gaming
office is still essentially required in any professional setting
outlook is still the best scheduling program out there even if its email functionality has been matched
bing gives me free amazon credit which is more than i can say for any other search engine
visual studio is still the best ide out there and vscode is the best lightweight ide out there
teams is dogshit though i'll grant that, microsoft should just buy out discord and make an enterprise fork, i'm pretty sure the discord owners are having trouble paying bills as it is
internet explorer is shit but only because it's like 20 years of backwards compatibility on a moving target. edge was a lot better and there was even a ublock origin port for it that worked great. chromium edge looks like it could be better than chrome.
onedrive is great. google drive has feature parity but doesn't integrate as well with windows and i believe icloud doesn't work on android
onenote is fucking awesome and probably the best full-featured note-taking application out there. keep's got it beat for lightweight note-taking, though. google did a good job with that.

let's look at the competition though
apple's got decent software but their hardware is poorly designed malfunctioning dogshit and they're just beginning to actually work with third party repair instead of deliberately interfering with them. they also have massive lock-in and walled garden ios is cancer, can't even run retroarch.
android's got a massive fragmentation problem where people are using android versions that haven't been updated in years and then wondering why their bank accounts have been drained.
chromeos is literally a browser and they still can't support it for more than five years
linux is a good choice for development or servers and is getting better for general use but there are still a lot of one-off things that only run on windows.

>not using windows, even unironically

>implying I use apple products

>not being a windows insider and having the most updated version of windows

windows is cianigger spyware. cope

>using a computer
You have eyes

The only correct point is number one (and also 3D design)
For graphic design/illustration and music/video production MacOS (even PowerPC versions) beats the fuck out of Windows in every way.
For office and text processing Libre/OpenOffice + Debian/Ubuntu beats everyone else (Linux is more efficient on energy consumption and a battery that can last 2 hours on Windows could stand 6 hours on Debian even with brightness at middle)

Attached: 3DD4E820-939F-48E0-A0D2-B473FEA61101.jpg (853x1024, 426K)

>For graphic design/illustration and music/video production MacOS (even PowerPC versions) beats the fuck out of Windows in every way.
I have a feeling that I am reading shit from normie website. like: mac os for design, windows for games, Linux for servers
>graphic design
Photoshop is available on two systems
>illustration and music
FL Studio, Adobe Illustrator, Cubase is available on two systems
>video production
Adobe software, DaVinci is available too
And if you're talking about performance of apple computers, that "it's better there"
Tests say the opposite, and you can buy a ready-made station that includes a monitor and get more features and performance at the same price or even cheaper than apple shit
pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Premiere-Pro-CC-2018-iMac-Pro-Mac-Pro-vs-PC-Workstation-1142/
pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/DaVinci-Resolve-14-iMac-Pro-Mac-Pro-vs-PC-Workstation-1154/

I have a PC running windows 10, come at me.

and yes I do browse Jow Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with macbook pro.

> itunes bloatware
> python libraries come preinstalled but system is dependent on them.
> wishes it were linux but not quite
> safari bloatware
> finder is a collosal PoS

ok thats not true, Id actually consider getting a thinkpad and installing ubuntu on it instead, but Im lazy.

imagine my dick nigger

CentOS 7?

Better research more about apple before opening your mouth tranny.

Attached: C7F7CA23-3615-40B2-B7B6-5A284FBFABF6.jpg (560x565, 121K)

Does this faggot computer come with a butt plug?

I don’t know about your fetishes bro, Im talking about computers.

So yes

You are actually running winblows 10 and you think you are entitled to have an opinion on bloatwares.
I bet you are using a shitty googlebot phone lmao

But you didn’t explain why this software is better, I can use the same arguments "MAGIX software is not available on macOS"
and all your argument is only one software in audio editing

The final straw for me was unavoidable updates.