Anyone here unironically cash out? I cashed out all my money (30k) just to enjoy my life, go to school...

Anyone here unironically cash out? I cashed out all my money (30k) just to enjoy my life, go to school, and do something. Crypto has me too worried and staring at charts all day.

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x720, 42K)

>cashing out your whole 30K at the very bottom of the market
Never gonna make it

yeah but theres also a good chance it goes down lower.

Imagine being in a country so shit 30k means you've made it

Attached: euoops.jpg (640x283, 13K)

Na, no incentive for me to cash out. I've only put about $2,000 into Crypto because I'm a poorfag student, and my portfolio is currently worth about $1,000.

Cashing out now would be retarded, and I've seen my portfolio go as low as $600. So no, I'm going to hold. Either Crypto has a future or it doesn't, but cashing out now would be the stupidest thing in the world.

Are you in it for 30k? This is the begining, you're lucky to have bought Microsoft shares in 1975 and you've sold it 1976. 2018 you hates you just like 2030 will hate you as well. 30k is not life changing. You won't even remember it in 5 years

Lol shut the fuck up delusional faggots

>Anyone here unironically cash out?

cant cash out good larp

I cashed out 550k but I still have to pay tax on it, so itll be a bit less than that. still have crypto holdings, gonna forget it about it for now, next time I see news articles cryi g how its a bubble (again), I'll sell (again)

lol you'll jump back in at the top

Blockchain is the future idiot. Web 3.0 has just started. Decentralised everything. Everything you know will be decentralised. No more wasting billions by giving it to companies as profits.

You'll sure forget about it

Good job Op crypto is a cancer. That I am taking a gamble on. The time to cash out for most is at a loss. Meaning if it is growing they will continue to ride because they don't want to miss gains. When it is crashing they will panic and think it's all gone and leave. This will be the fate of hodl fags

my initial investment was $1000 so I made a x30 but could have had 150k if I wasnt so stupid.

Attached: 4F5D507B-5618-420A-8358-72DE1FFDD0DA.jpg (250x231, 19K)

the delusion is amazing

I hope this dude is aware that he's a hilarious meme now

cashed out 600k because fuck crypto

i cashed out last year and started buying back in recently.
the hodl meme is retarded.

What's it like having such low tolerance for risk? Do you have panic attacks too?

I cashed out bitcoin early dec
and ethereum early jan

someones holding my bags.

thanks, i put the proceeds into high dividend blue chip stocks paying 7% per annum