heck yes
a thread ughhh

Attached: shena.jpg (437x365, 23K)

>RDB
what did they even mean by this

hi retard
time to die

Attached: hand.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Yeah, you should, for stealing an american's pic. I thought you didn't like them.

stealing what? loooooooooooooool, you tryna' mess with me fag? you gonna get put down like a fag bitch

bitch-ass bitch time to get weeeeeewwwheeew WEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Did you remember to change your diapers today Jackson?

rica don't fucking lie to me
i know you stole it after i deleted that shit.

Attached: shitzu.png (673x694, 494K)

ay kid, how about you shush it up before i shush you up?

Actually, you're a "kid" for saving that image to your computer and stealing it

guess we'll have to do this the hard way then, kid

what hard way? this isn't some kind of dream.

time to kill you, kid

then go ahead.
i'd like to see you try. i mean i am stronger than you anyway uwu

lmao you little fucking bitch did you EVEN see that image of my hand a couple posts above? did you EVEN? DID you? looooooooooooooool you're done kid, you're fucking done

yes i saw the image.
i took that image.
and then i deleted that image.
and then you fucking stole it and pretended it was yours
also please use a better insult. because "kid" is not even an insult and rather a stupid one at this point.

Attached: 03cf8f50d2c8dd777d34e59984631d36339d817br1-1334-750v2_hq.jpg (1024x575, 24K)

lol kid you mad or something huh? you mad or what? huh? huh? you mad bro? you mad? lmao you mad asf bro, kidddddddd, you fucking mad, i'll beat you into the ground you mad little shit lmao

mad? MAD? why would i be mad? you're just acting cringe.

yooooooooooo you mad asf kid, you so mad you can't even imagine how much you're done for kid, 'cause you DONE, and you gonna get fucking RUN, run run ruuuun kid, you gonna get pwned

this is a redpill
nya~~

Attached: 1568312654782.gif (407x300, 1.29M)

desu nyaa~~!!!

what fucking drugs are you even on
stop thinking this is gta or whatever drugged shit like that
go to bed

nya nya nyaaa~~

kid you fuckin' shitting me rn or what? yoooo kid you so mad you can't even talk properly yo you fucking shit or what? pfffffft this nigga going 250 right now lmaoooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooo he just fucking lmao

based yonkers

h-h-how can you even keep up with this

lmao just stfu kid you're spilling yourself all over rn you can't even keep up with the flow bro, why you so such a mad hoe, tho? you got a bitch-ass glow and i'm about to slip up a new show for all the homies on the GO, my hand talks and you listen up, got it?

nyaaa

>spilling yourself all over rn
>why you so such a mad hoe
>slip up a new show for all the homies
>??????????????
d-does anyone understand what this fucker is even saying? because I sure can't quite understand his language

nyaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

kid, you such a mad hoe
BRO
you are so low, low, low, we homies going out here we out here tonight and then we slapping it up blam blam blam getting it done with BOOM, done and gone we say backhand a bitch at 5 o' clock and the target is locked we got 'em pow pow pow BVOOOOOM FUCUUKKKK time to bust 'em up

diaper shitter general, imagine the smell...

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1600, 216K)

imagine your mom's shock about doing this on a forum site.

i'd imagine that a ho like that couldn't even get that shit on the table right the first time like a bitch ayyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooo you just gotta go with it and run with it, know what i'm saying or what? yeah, you know what i'm saying 'cause this shit is going up to the top, and you down down down and fuckin' down, eh?

nya nyaa nya nyaaa~~

this is a nyaa~ thread

Parker Simmons is BASED and REDPILLED shutting down HOMOSEX having CRINGE FAGGOTS shipping Mao Mao and Badgerclops.

is this the truthpill? the swagpill even?

Attached: 64311829_2272933142798980_3599405435630529570_n.jpg (640x640, 29K)

as someone who doesn't ship anyone
i do not ship my boi mao mao with badgerclops.

schizo ralsei

In all seriousness, I hope to God this show gets a second season. Fucking (((Cartoon Network))) kikes airing them only on 9am on the weekends and spamming Teen Titans Go garbage 24/7. It's insane they're getting the ratings they are but I doubt the executives are going to give a shit they're turning mud into silver, because they want gold on the first shot.

Kot

holy shit who the fuck is waking up my thread
ralsei is a mage goat