My mom's forcing me to pay for my bills

>my mom's forcing me to pay for my bills
>she says it's time to get a job
>she says it's time for me to start making it on my own
>I'm 29 years old and dropped out of college 5 years ago
>I've never worked a day in my life
>she doesn't know I've been using my settlement money from last year to trade crypto
>says if I don't get a job I can't stay at the house anymore

Guys what in the fuck is wrong with the boomer generation? She's forcing me to go and get a job and begin paying for my cellphone, food and my car insurance / gas. Can you believe the fucking audacity of this boomer generation? She's forcing me to pay for all my bills and If I don't I'll have to move out.

The boomer generation had it so fucking easy. Bought house for $25,000 had it naturally raise to over $900,000 over the course of 20 years. Now they're shitting on their children's lives by forcing us to go to (((work))) to pay for their fucking pensions.

Are there any other neets who have been through this situation? It's absolute cancer and I need figure out a way to convince her to make me not to work. What should I do biz? I really don't want to go to work.

Attached: download (49).jpg (234x216, 10K)

Attached: 1522532680120.png (300x468, 550K)

Millenials drama

>my car insurance

Please be bait. Why do you have a car if you’re unemployed?

Where do you live?
Daddy will come over and simmer mommy down for ya. ;;;)))

Attached: women.jpg (500x643, 130K)

>I've never worked a day in my life
>car insurance
>settlement money
????

I'll pay you $100 to suck my cock

Boomers having it easy is not an excuse for not working you lazy faggot

I'm a socially retarded shut-in with severe anxiety issues and I'm still able to work at an office job making 70k a year

If I can do this other people have no excuse

>trade crypto
Use some of your gainz to pay her off

You laid it on way-y-y too thick with the second paragraph bud, try easing us into the bait next time.
You can inflame hundreds of people on an image board based primarily around trading and stocks very easily next time. I believe in you.

t. virgin busrider

top tier bait

What job my man?

5/10 bait.

2/10 It sounds like something a millennial would think but honestly I dont know a single one who would say it.. also the wrong website for you to still be trying to pull this halfassed troll attempt on.

lmao settlement money for what?

why dont you just trade crypto to pay for your bills, expenses are minimal without rent

software developer

good bait

I feel you I am also retarded and think about killing myself everyday but I make $40k and pay all my bills.

It has to be more subtle, real people have the self-awareness to have some degree of shame and wouldn't blame their provider so directly.
This is a good start though, it would definitely hook Jow Forums.

>Boomers having it easy
Not really. They get to pay for themselves, and their retard NEET kids, and keep working past retirement age because their 401ks got gutted, they won't be able to sell their McMansion to the NEET kids of other boomers, and they're up to their eyeballs in debt, and when they inevitably start running up massive medical bills, they'll end up in nursing homes, and their worthless NEET kids won't inherit anything, and everything goes back to the bank.

Yeah! I'm so jealous!

How can you fucking live without a job? 29yr, Jesus actual fucking christ, what the fuck. Let me guess, American? Fucking pathetic human cancer.

wow you are everything i feared i would be, honestly i would of necked myself long before my life got to that point.
>confess my son.

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)