Why is everyone bullying me for being a furry?

Why is everyone bullying me for being a furry?

Attached: IMG_20190905_225918.jpg (1194x500, 74K)

because bullying is apparently a fetish imo

why you ask, but what i ask is how? because i'd like to give them a few tips on this myself

Tradition

Because being a furry is a sin.

They call me a disgusting degenerate cock sucking faggot,despite that im not gay...

Attached: DzVzP3-UwAIjfzX.jpg_large.jpg (773x1528, 107K)

Because all furries are degenerate dog fuckers.

Attached: 899db4bfbd620f1cd817559f9a359df9ba1daa83.jpg (752x1200, 180K)

personally i would've just skipped all the shit talking and cut to the point, the point being your throat

Furries always foist their disgusting fetish onto non-furries, they try to turn every conversation into something furry related, they can't not express themselves without mentioning their disgusting fetish, they are always avatarfags, rampant HIV and rape in the community.

Because everyone find you a literal degenerate, even pinko SJW’s won’t desígnate you as a protected class

imagine getting exposed to furries and then getting angry after
this is why we have the word "ignore"

Fuck off furfag

Attached: pxjn05yqlzc21.jpg (471x800, 47K)

Attached: opisafaggot.png (884x604, 462K)

I find it annoying that alot of your people in your fandom get into bestiality, the fandom even started off as being a fetish

>OP asks a question
>give him an answer
>retarded furry immediately gets offended
Kill yourself you pozzed animal fucker.

>grrrrr!!! me angry!!! grrrr me hate furries grrrr!!! me is so dumb that i cannot ignore things like furries!!!!! graaahhhhhh keel yourself hahahahahahahaha!!! fuck off!!! ahahahahaahah GRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME ME ANGRYYYYYYY
Yep. This site be dumb nowadays. If only you knew the harm you're causing to yourselves.

if it doesn't hurt anyone then why do furries do nothing but complain about everyone hating them

lol who cares just ignore them and just b urself
They're harmless and all talk.
I honestly don't know why people care about a bunch random people shit talking you on the internet. Its not like we are ever going to meet irl.

Attached: 1568519895996.png (512x512, 160K)

Imagine white knighting for furries. Hating fags who want to be trannimals has been America's favorite pass time since the 80s, and my doctor says it's perfectly healthy

...?
i'm not even "whiteknighting". i just wanted you to ignore furries instead of getting angry over them every time.
also, hating fags has never been america's pass. it's unhealthy. only someone with a very very low iq would think otherwise.

I've never seen a furry in my entire life, AMA.

Furfag confirmed. Nobody gives a shit what you want. Cope

PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR STUPID FUCKING SKULL YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE

Every furfag I've ever met were always really fucking irritating to be around and whenever I'd critique the fandom I see a side to them, unmatched by the pettiest, unpleasant waste of genetics within the realms of reality. Then they would submit a 3 page complaint that, when read, boils down to the same 2 points (We aren't all the same, only a small part of the fandom are sexual) repeated multiple times for no reason. It's comparable to someone who has completely lost it.

Attached: 1568336106935.png (63x64, 9K)

because furries are disgusting
now die please

Attached: 1514424582046.jpg (800x570, 148K)

i've only met one furfag that wasn't gay and a fucking degenerate that you cannot stand next to because they will flood you with their shitty fetish and personality so much that when a minute passes you want to just shoot them fucking degenrates up. he was nice.

racism

Truth

>furry
>not gay
Don't worry you'll get there
That's not true. What if they prefer to fuck foxes like OP
Nope it was started by Walt Disney (tm)

Nothing wrong with being a furry desu.

And that’s a fact

I'm not a "furfag", dumbass. You should cope.

Kot