Alcohol its chemistry and its usage

hello
rather than let my enourmous amount of information about this go to waste, i thought i'd share some things that will help you prevent you hurting yourself.

vitamin b1 is the thing alcohol will deplete the most of and it will cause central nervous system damage. there's two kinds (thiamine HCI and thiamine nitrate). you would ideally want the hydrochloride. how sick you get seems to be hugely affected by your general fluid intake so if you binge drink, remember to just chug a dozen water bottles too. remember there's KINDS of vitamin b.

if you've been going a prolongued time using alcohol, your body sees it as something like an essential nutrient and you're in huge trouble.

i'm not sure what causes seizuring but for worse withdrawals you're probably going to have one and that's when people panick. i've never had one. i don't know why.

doctors will likely frontlode you with an SSRI like valium to prevent seizuring and make your life bareable.

wine is the worst possible alcohol, the compound that flavours it strips more vitamine b than other things. if you were to be an alcoholic and drink nothing but red win you're absolutely fucked.

Barrett's esophagus is probably a likely thing that will happen. your liver will fail, your stomach will ulcerate. you might be like my dear nan and shit out blood until you die. i've noticed i used to reak and shit out this yellow gunk i couldn't get rid of. my skin would smell, i'd retain fluid and mostly i'd abuse people i cared about.

don't drink kids but if you're going to, supplement vitamine B1 (that specific number) of other HCI or probably the nitrate. drink as much water as you can. you don't even need to be an alcoholic to do it. also take zinc and drink water too. don't forget to eat either.

Attached: b575d1f41f2444bb21e89c25e84eb44d.jpg (672x930, 55K)

tl;dr don't care lol

on recovery

first is obviously to recognize its a problem.
you're not a horrible person for it but some things will happen that make you feel like you are.

most alcoholism isn't just a fun retarded thing its a self medicating thing. maybe you got hurt so bad you couldn't deal with it.

and what that specifically was doesn't matter now because now you're in a situation where you're addicting to something and you need to get out.

if you have a problem reach out to professionals. you won't be able to do it by yourself, you're in a down state and asking for help isn't a crime.

unfortunately after a time you'll see everyone as your enemy. they're preventing you get what you need to live and you'll hate them. they'll tell you to stop. they'll try blackmail, threats, they'll even try crying and one day they might give up.

you've got to forgive yourself but you've got to forgive them.

go to rehab or a less invasive program, expect slip ups after you leave but don't blame yourself. nobody said you didn't deserve to be alive but if you let alcohol have its way with you, you'll eventually die.

Attached: e1dbf9b25862be9f3f01d46dc9e62254.png (757x1000, 766K)

ah well in your specific case i want you to die so don't read it thanks lol

yellow ID one number

¥implying i care about my health

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 983K)

oh, sweetheart.......

it will take you a while but when it seriously actually hurts you, you're going to rethink it

Attached: 1501859147428.jpg (368x368, 31K)

Remember that I love you

no it won't
In fact i think deliberate self harm is kinda badass. I dedicate this next sip of sweet poison to you, Aussie moralfag

Attached: .png (1280x720, 804K)

just take the multivitamin nerd if you're not stopping i'm not demanding you do but jesus christ you can make it so much easier on yourself with like 1 thing

and there was a point when i wouldn't have listened to me either that's the frustrating thing so i suppose just remember what i said, ok?

Attached: 150 - 83cIXX6.gif (334x337, 1.25M)

you now what I think I'll actually take a multivitamin tablet cause i kinda feel like it
but know that you compassion is wasted on me

Attached: .jpg (587x870, 121K)

>but know that you compassion is wasted on me
its free so its never wasted

Attached: 4 - lvEFe3A.gif (255x311, 494K)

ok armchair mother Teresa.speaking of her, did you know she was actually a massive cunt?

Attached: .png (1023x984, 697K)

i actually do i can't remember why though

I’ve tried to stop so many times. I was 7 months clean too, but I relapsed again recently and now I’m having a really hard time stopping again.
I just want my suffering to end, if I don’t abuse one substance I’m abusing another. Why were we built this way?

Attached: ED91F1EE-01D9-461F-981E-9E4930DF6166.jpg (277x278, 33K)

>7 months clean too
its a huge accomplishment you should be proud
next time it'll be 14 maybe next time you'll be free

the first thing a person thinks in a lapse is that they've done so much and then destroyed their good efforts. you need to be kind to yourself anonymous hating yourself will defeat you. you need to believe

as for why we're like this? idk i speculate all the time.
i think 21st century smartphone culture has left us feeling lonlier than ever. it isn't just drink, check the number of people on antidepressants.

also alcohol is everywhere you can't watch a single movie without a guy drinking scotch by a high rise window making it look so attractive.

we'll only survive by caring and i want you to know no matter how you look or what you do or whatever weaknesses you have i care about you anonymous and we'll make it. life's not easy

Attached: 61 - Ri4uVE2.gif (377x337, 1.59M)

>next time it'll be 14 maybe next time you'll be free
I can only dream of that right now. It all just seems so hopeless, alcoholic aussie.
>the first thing a person thinks in a lapse is that they've done so much and then destroyed their good efforts.
I tried so so hard but fuck. Fuck this shit man, I’ve never been a very mentally strong guy to begin with but it’s just so draining. Had it not been for my dog wanting to go on a walk this morning I would have shot myself already.
I guess you’re right though, I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.

>i think 21st century smartphone culture has left us feeling lonlier than ever. it isn't just drink, check the number of people on antidepressants.
Communicating with people around the world couldn’t be easier but talking to the man sitting next to you on the train couldn’t be harder. What a time to be alive man.
>also alcohol is everywhere
It really is. It’s everywhere in music, it’s in the TV shows, there are even bars at fucking movie theaters in my area now. The temptation’s just everywhere.
How do you deal with it man? I know you aren’t exactly clean either but maybe you know something else that I don’t.

>we'll only survive by caring and i want you to know no matter how you look or what you do or whatever weaknesses you have i care about you anonymous and we'll make it. life's not easy
Thanks Aussie, I hope you make it too. Life is tough as shit.

i'm sober now and spent a good 5 months sober but for me i had an aunt who encouraged me to go to rehab die of brain cancer

she called me 2 weeks before she went all i could ask was 'are you in a nice place? are the nurses nice to you? how's the food?

she helped me so much going to rehab. she was alive last christmas and by midyear i was watching her lowered into a grave. it broke my heart and then i took it out on a poor kid. i'm absolutely not perfect either but i try

one thing i started doing was getting into mental health support for other people seeing other people recover to me is such an inspiration. unfortunately personality wise i give so much more of a shit about other people than myself. but compared to how i used to be i know i'm so much better even if i hit a speed bump in recovery

Attached: 122 - PrU1Rcd.gif (322x336, 1.06M)

hot

did you know that people with high Iqs are more likely to be alcoholics

>my enourmous amount of information
>i'm not sure what causes seizuring

two other interesting quirks, blue eyes and being left handed makes you statistically more likely to be too.

nobody told me
apparently its a blood sugar drop

Attached: 9 - l3ZKixD.gif (600x337, 1.86M)

cirnonigger BTFO by his own alcoholism
Frogposters can handle a drink here or there without becoming addicted :^)

Attached: 1546392202979.png (530x492, 13K)

More likely to be alcoholic ?

yah lol

Attached: 207 - Xh50a04.gif (600x337, 1.25M)

I like sawako chanpai

Congrats on being 5 months sober man! I’m very glad to hear that from you. Keep it up man.
Sorry to hear about your aunt though, at least you had someone there to help support you through rehab and make sure you stuck it out. Did you see her often? She sounds like a nice lady.
>one thing i started doing was getting into mental health support for other people seeing other people recover to me is such an inspiration
Yeah, it helps when someone or something is dependent upon you for support. Plus, as you mentioned, it’s great to see when they finally get on their feet again.
>unfortunately personality wise i give so much more of a shit about other people than myself.
Same here lad, I care way too much for other people even if they never extend the same courtesy back to me. Not like I’d ever want to bother them anyways, the fact that I’m even anonymously posting about it now amazes me.

At least you find solace in something though.

Attached: B1782CC9-0BD4-4E04-B7B6-9293DC2BFCA7.jpg (747x491, 64K)