Im going to move onto a farm (with eletricity :D) soon

Im going to move onto a farm (with eletricity :D) soon

any tips and tricks?

Attached: IMG_20190824_121936.jpg (1920x2560, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UKNajCgpEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This kind of seems like a question for

Are you moving with those jungle gooks from the knockoff primitive technology channels?

you're getting shanked

Also I won't have internet, I'll be using mobile data for internet, I'll download large files at the city, also I won't have running water. The farm is 1000 sqm and I plan to use it entirely for cooking chickens and cockfighting chickens. I have 2 neighbors of whom are my friends and I have a motorcycle with a cart attached to it. Ty

unironically yes :3

Just like them I built additional small houses out of old wood and scrap metal

It gets real out there huh

first time with electricity?
Put a fork in the outlet to warm the place up on cool nights.

don't do this,
oof sounds like you have it rough

>cockfighting chickens.
have you considered not being a nigger?

Yes very... Even the grass is dangerous and spikey

sorry for late reply too
how do i cool down the place?? its always hot

why not do? D:

and nuu i will enjoy it there i know... also are you really a girl???

>why not do? D:
It will kill you

IM NOT NIGGER

Attached: IMG_8018.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

o....

Having animals fight for your entertainment is nigger behavior.

oh uh i repent then.... how do i unnigger myself??? i will still grow the chickens tho but i will not participate in cockfight

>how do i cool down the place?? its always hot
youll have to use a spoon for that one, but since its impossible youll need to use a spork. It wont be as effective but itll get the job done.

looks to be a high humidity place, swamp coolers are out of the question. Dont fall victem to the co2/dry ice meme that will kill you.
Youll need an air conditioning and insulation for the place, start with the roof and attic. Go underground if youre broke. Get lots of trees around your house. Good trees will take a life time to be big enough to be worth a shit, get some super fast growing tree.

oh it will not, probably. Most likely just knocked on your ass if you feel anything. Make sure you arnt grounded.

Im surprised to hear you say that, and since its Jow Forums I dont see why youd lie, other than the fact you posted your face so youre no longer anonymous (dont do that).
Just treat the animals with respect and kindness.

i will try with spork ty o__o

also i dont think i can have ac eletricity rates here are like .25cents per kilo watt, i will replant trees and dumb me cut all of them down in fear of them falling .__. and kk on no swamp coolers and dry ice

also how does digging for being underground work? ive really wanted to make a house underground

i never actually planned to participate, its just that a friend of the guy in the main pic told me how he managed to sell cockfighting chickens for 100$ so i want to do the same. and yes ty i wont post myself again

dont do the spork thing either. It wont do anything and at this point Im not sure you know enough about electricity to not fuck yourself up bad somehow.
The ground acts as insulation. In the summer its cooler than the outside and in the winter its warmer than they outside.
I dont imagine it freezes there, but here burrying pipes just a few feet down is enough to keep them from freezing. People have houses built into hills and the dirt blocks the heat.
You have to be super careful when building underground, its one of those thing where if you have to ask then you dont know enough and you will die.
do not try to burry a shipping container, do NOT do it. I really hope your english is good enough to understand the word not in this context.

>0.25kwh
is that in your money or american?

hey of course i know its not good to do the spork thing xd. and to build underground i was thinking about using a cube like scaffolding to prevent the ground from collapsing and then laying hollow blocks and cement in layers, once thats done we make a cement roof all the way through and then put dirt back on top but idk if that would work or even be safe and kk i will not bury a shipping container, and the rate i used was american for the eletricity. its 13php for eletricity here

problem with that is cement walls are good for holding things up, a downward force.
Wet dirt/mud weighs a shit ton, I imagine your block wall will be pushed in just like pic related, a berried shipping container.
Difference is tough is that the sheet metal is one Piece and is malleable, brick is held together with glue and is brittle, it will crack and collapse.
building bunkers is a science, not an art.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14_23-33-59.png (950x612, 680K)

mfw what would be the best material then? also can we do it ourselves or will we need outside help? if we would need outside help i think wed have to scrap the idea qq

if you dont want to die then get outside help.
Im drunk and should never have mentioned the underground thing.
this is an engineers home diy thing, not average joe.

heres a guy that did it himself. You _MIGHT_ be able to copy his design without killing yourself, but the entire thing is probably out of budget and out of skill level. I have no idea who you are, what education you have, and what skills you have. Do you have education and skills or do you plan on going the pajeet route?
Dont forget to come back to this thread and reply

youtube.com/watch?v=8UKNajCgpEs

aaa i cant do it then, im really glad you mentioned it because i was planning on doing it and the pajeet route, just renting the digger alone would set me back so much i might as well have ac for a year. and about me i really know nothing about construction but i helped build the house i have now with the brown guy telling me what to do lol

Grow tomato’s

why tomatoes? :o

I wish I had your motivation lol, I hope everything works out for you.

Are you male or female? Cant fucking tell.

Tomato’s taste good especially the small kind!

thank you :D and thank you so much for the advice and preventing me from possibly dying, when i go back there i will finish the fencing for the chickens and plant some trees close to the house and goodnight if youre going to sleep soon

mfw kk i will try but ill have to make fencing for it since ill need to shield them from my own chickens and the wildlife
im a guy qq

wow so polite, same to you, thank you.
Were you planning on doing the bunker before I said brought it up?

welcome and yes i was... i even dug 3 feet in a long line as a start

oh damn.
I dont mean to make it sound impossible, its just insanely dangerous.
Do some research on the subject and learn how to properly do it. Many weird boomers have built underground without an issue.
Another big concern is water, youll need sump pumps if you arnt ontop of a hill. Water will fill that thing up if it doesnt have anywhere to go.

Kot

if youre afraid of falling trees, you could always replace them with bamboos. same shade and aesthetic fallen leaves in ground.

why would you have no internet though?. even here, out of nowhere, we could get at least around 250kbps. i thought if you got reception, you'll get internet nowadays?

You would make a reasonable trap :3

>tips
Your urine can be filtered using sand, rocks, charcoal and a length of PVC pipe into clean drinking water with a few modifications to an outhouse.
Food doesn't grow on trees except when it does. Don't take it for granted and realize you eat more than you think. Double your intake to see how much you should be growing.
Nitrate user. Shits a killer or a blessing on crops so use it wisely and do some research on natural soil nitrate levels and what adjustments you can make.
Clay is your friend.
Animals are stronger than you. Deal with it. Use their strength for your own means.
Buy a set of Velcro gloves if you have sheep.
Electricity gets more complicated the more you have of it. If you're going to be building generators or needing to power a large complex don't be a nigger set it up in phases.
Lastly never doubt what you can do. Confidence in all things my friend. If someone else can do it why not you?