Time for this again

Time for this again.
Roast me

Attached: luxfagopinions.png (3030x2627, 340K)

disregarding this image due to that disgusting aberration of the romanian lands right in the middle of it, what the fuck even is that thing

>no israeli empire
yuck

Attached: fixed europe 2.png (2988x2187, 574K)

Actually have no opinion on Romania. Wanted to paint Serbia, Albania etc. red. might have hit some romanian territorry there sorry.

why you dislike me

bet you've even never been to Siciliy or Corsica

Why do you like southern Sweden? That's where all the bombings and gang violence happen.
And you feel neutral to the Stockholm region, where the craziest Swedes live.

yeah, you hit romanian territory all over in your image, what's up with those black lines anyways? that's a weird addition to have, didn't you study geography?

Only because of politics and the muslim invasion. Guess Sweden was really nice before 2015
oh, might have hit that region while colouring Denmark. Didnt made this thing very carefully due to being slightly drunk
My best friend has family in Sicily, been there many times. Very poor region, thazs true, but i like the people, their pride and temprament. Always haad good times there. Never been to Corsica though, but I know some people from there. And even though they are not really "french", they are still too french for my taste.

It's actually a shithole here desu

I didnt made this template, just googled it and took the first thing I found. But yes, the black lines are kind of confusing. Concerning my geography knowledge; its mediocre. Dont know that much about the Balkan region desu.

well, those are both great places. I love both

yo, how 'bout this, next time when you try to make some shit like this and post it on my board, have a little respect for your masters and don't go around parading fictional bullshit as something real (refer to the image for more information)

Attached: EVROPAAAAAAAA.png (2670x2166, 763K)

yes, I know. But I had great times there, and know great people there, so Sicily has a place in my heart
Are you Sicilian?

well well well... we got ourselves an autist here it seems. entertaining map nonetheless

No, but close geographically

ftfy

Attached: world during hyper war.jpg (5627x3679, 1.77M)

well, well, well, looks like someone isn't appreciating of his masters repelling the +++invaders+++ and saving him from a fate of servitude until his death, it looks like we've got a dissident here

why are you posting this fictional shit? study this map of the world for some time and enlighten yourself, fool

Attached: wonder.png (3648x2016, 209K)

you dare call my map fictional shit

Attached: yurope.png (1011x1057, 144K)

If you actually manage to do so, I will gladly accept you as my master. but I doubt that Romanians are capable to do anything against the decline of the west other than making cevapcici

trust me, you made a big mistake revealing yourself as a servant of +++them+++ on my very board, consider yourself dead

i not only dared, but i have stated the facts the way they are, stop posting this foolishness and instead educate yourself in geography

but that it the one true map to rule all maps you uneducated swine

lulz. trust me, the germans will rise again and handle the business.

in fiction, maybe, how about you learn some geography instead before you try challenging a geography master

the who now? you mean slaves to +++them+++? irrelvant lmao

>lulz. trust me, the germans will rise again and handle the business.

Attached: ugh.png (1000x1000, 1.82M)

a geography master, eh? well youd certainly know the extent of the israeli empire in the current year, wouldnt you

>t. ciro

Now this is a map! At least Luxembourg is still free somehow? nice

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, israeli empire? like, never heard of her??? don't you mean the administrated federal imperial territories of the based romanian imperium, sweetheart?

Napoli

yeah you dont know jack shit about history my boy
refer to this map

not just history, but also geography
what a philistine

No need to

Attached: 592.jpg (600x600, 58K)

uh, yeah, no sweetie, that's fictional and doesn't exist so............. like........ learn geography bro???

you liked that map? surely, youd like this

Attached: gross germanium.jpg (1830x3212, 1.52M)

i am a master of all things geographic and i can tell you with unmatched certainty that the israeli empire does in fact exist, fool

if you knew all about geography then how come you didn't know you live in the administrated federal imperial territories of the based romanian imperium right at this moment? lol try harder next time sweetheart, you ain't fooling me with fiction

i only know truth so theres no chance id know something so preposterous and untrue as that i live in the whatchamacallit

umm, but you just put that in your post so that must mean you do know about it and that must also mean that you are not telling the truth and that must also mean you don't only know truth so that must also mean that the romanian lands stretch all across the globe and fiction cannot say otherwise????

i naturally know only of truths but i can learn of falsehoods so your entire point is false

you know only of truths but can learn falsehoods? that is a contradiction and must mean you either only know of truths, or are making this all up, either way it means based romania stretches all over the world

god gave me the bounty of knowledge of all things that are true but did not restrict me to knowing these things specifically and with my godgiven knowledge i can rule that you are wrong

Based