I am so tired

I've had enough of this shitty life, I am so tired of this all.Once again I have existential crisis, everything is so shit.
Music:
>Full of degenerate lyrics, the only good music is rock from 00's/very early 10's or something that is older
Games:
>Muh diversity
>Literal timekiller that I got bored of
TV:
>Muh let's be degenerate muh diversity
Anime:
>The last good anime I watched was Durarara/Gintama and the only good show this season was Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru
Women:
>Muh career I will leave my kids in Kindergarden because Muh Career I don't have time for my children Muh Career
>Muh polygamy and degeneracy(it also applies to men)
People:
>Literal NPC's
Food:
Highly procesed
Goverment:
>Literaly big brother is watching you
Is there anything good to enjoy in this world anons ?
If in the next 10 years nothing will change I will probably off myself

Attached: Tired Yui.png (660x720, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpuwiKId13c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude weed

you should kill yourself now for your buzzwording and unfounded hubris and for your abuse of the quote function

>Music:
>>Full of degenerate lyrics, the only good music is rock from 00's/very early 10's or something that is older
F O O L u are of bad taste probably too

also imagin doing something other than consuming like just imagin

I also run and do self improvement, but I don't see the point of living if everything will be shit anyways

*If in ten years I won't achieve anything I will off myself

>Full of degenerate lyrics, the only good music is rock from 00's/very early 10's or something that is older
have you not listened to litourgiya by batushka?

Attached: 9536985665.png (549x560, 258K)

Drink more water. Exercise daily. Go outside more. And eat actual food. I guarantee you will stop being as blackpilled once you experience what it's like to be healthy with a brain that actually produces dopamine.

For starter, if the only good music for you is from the 00's then listen to that music, you don't have to listen to modern music to like music.

Secondly
user I'm not gonna go on a nihilist fuck tangent because Marcus Aurelius is better

What you have to do is instead of buying into the idea that you only have the options that are presented to you, you gotta just do what you want to do. I genuinely like learning so going to university is in no way shape or form an obligation for me, I'm only studying english and kinesiology for fun, I listen to the music I want to listen to, I actively reject doing things that don't benefit me, I go out of my way to spend time with people I enjoy spending time with, I only exercise become stronger, a better swimmer and a better fighter because I enjoy all those things.
Do what you wanna do as long as you're not a fucking faggot, because being a faggot is about the worst thing you can be without committing a crime

Attached: index.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Actualy I do that everyday, I can't go 2 days without running

That's good. You should try to improve your lifestyle in other ways as well though. I'm not saying that it will magically fix everything, but the point I'm trying to make is that improvements to your physical health can do more to improve your mental state than you would think. As the two are connected, if you treat your body like shit your mental state will likewise become shit.

>wash your penis
>marcus aurelius

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You≤shit

Attached: 1549926395135.png (757x615, 184K)

>I do self improvement
Obviously not if your mindset is still dogshit.

Actually I do self improvement but from time to time I get really blackpilled and feel empty as fuck.

So take some time to analyze and reflect on what may be the cause. Identify it, then make whatever change is required.

Just play old games and listen to old music, no ones stopping you.
Also do everything that you can to fix the media industries and stop big brother from watching you. Learn how to make music, join a production group that's making a video game, and install GNU/Linux on a librebooted Thinkpad. Even if you'll still be discontented with the world at least you'll be satisfied with yourself. If no one plays their part in the world, how do you expect it to get better?

Attached: 1540238874654.jpg (600x749, 52K)

nobody cares ugh
we don't care about your bs, whether it be serious or not

>Even if you'll still be discontented with the world at least you'll be satisfied with yourself.
>If no one plays their part in the world, how do you expect it to get better
Well said. You're a good person user, I like the way you think.

>we
A variety of people visit this site and not all of them like the same things as you. I see you haven't learned how to hide threads you don't like.

you'll eventually find something worthwhile for your time user dont off yourself just yet. also i'll throw a slight jab. the fact that you call today's music full of degenerate lyrics shows that youve only explored the shitty surface of music without actually putting in some effort to look for actual decent music. i totally did not quote filthy frank on that one. no

Attached: skruako.png (422x400, 155K)

Try power metal.
youtu.be/ZpuwiKId13c

I've had enough of this shitty life, I am so tired of this all.Once again I have existential crisis, everything is so shit.
Music:
Games:
>Muh diversity
>Literal timekiller that I got bored of
TV:
>Muh let's be degenerate muh diversity
Anime:
>The last good anime I watched was Durarara/Gintama and the only good show this season was Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru
Women:
>Muh career I will leave my kids in Kindergarden because Muh Career I don't have time for my children Muh Career
>Muh polygamy and degeneracy(it also applies to men)
People:
>Literal NPC's
Food:
Highly procesed
Goverment:
>Literaly big brother is watching you
Is there anything good to enjoy in this world anons ?
If in the next 10 years nothing will change I will probably off myself

Attached: BC6A7FE0-11A0-473B-AA01-60B4EBA4ED1C.jpg (1555x1874, 718K)