Still holding

still believe. Anyone with me? no fud please

Attached: E98CE1D9-5845-46D0-84A3-7D9FF9D6E73F.png (800x600, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7?a=0x5940333e658c81e67a90866afc1e292e05ec3b1e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice trips. Yeah. The FUD was extremely overbown and now there are two 200 ETH sell walls in place in addition to Talal just saying the Shiekh shit is retarded bullshit.

Conventional price suppression is happening now.

all in
>sudoku

or

>generational wealth

Yeah hehe. We are already recovering

>From 8k sats to 2.4k sats to 2.6k sats

Attached: 1521736896478.png (629x504, 36K)

Just wait for the next medium article that will clarify everything user. I'm sure the team has learnt not to half ass explanations by now... RIIIIGHT?

It's funny because you are running out of things to FUD with. That particular point is hilarious because it released during the start of the first crash and went up in value. It only recently bled back to and at ICO and BTC had to hit 6.5K along with the FUD of changes to the project.

You fucking ADD kids with your weak hands on a project with massive opportunity that just started in a bear market. Yeah sell anons, this project is shit and the fud is true, do not hold for 2-3 years till project will go NOWHERE, EVER. Just look at the drop over the last weeks, this one is going to 1 sat

Since when ist the price a FUD point? Stop the fucking delusion.

Have you cleared out why jBond should be prefered over jCash or is this just FUD again?

can't wait for sunday night "where is the medium article" thread, maybe we can rehash the discussion of what the first day of the week is

KEK

>Since when is the price a FUD point
It's misleading and you know it otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. You also framed the price in a way to make it seem like it was only going downwards. The ICO was 25 cents. It reached 80 cents during a massive crash before slowly bleeding back down as the market continued to crash only recently hitting sub-ico. The entire market went down 70% in that time period.

Medium article faggot.

>tfw bought more at 28 cents
>week later it dips to 18

fuck

holding 10k JNT since ICO. Held all my shitcoins throughout the crash, lost $150k. I know I'm a retard, but it's too late to sell now anyway

i have 22k jibrel, bought at 28-30cent range. thought i was being very smart waiting for bottom of the meme j curve diagram. oh well.
not selling this year.

Same here. We all thoguht it was gonna hita dollar before kucoin. I kept buying all the way down, I sold after the medium article because I don't expect the JNT token to end up playing a role in the project. I'll buy back in tif there's good news but I don't see that happening.

Absolutely. Used the fud storm to grab some more at 2.4k sats. We're good.

And there you have it. You gamble once again in the word of the co founders who aren't biased at all.

They released a delayed medium article and changed the project completly. They have thrown around with new keywords like jBond. That's the whole reason why this project went below ICO. Not the bear market and not anything else. Just the quality of the co-founders and their garabage communication.

What is really pathetic is that your FUD is boiling down to "They are lying guys trust me". Who should I trust. Someone who has been both extremely visible and accessible and tries to answer questions to the best of their ability and who you can at most say is bad at deadlines. Or some user on a Tibetan horse whispering forum whose first post in the thread was intentional deception and whose goal is clearly fudding because when one point is crushed he switches to a different angle because it suits his goal.

Really a hard choice.

The number of wallets increased from 7107 to 7115. JNT gained 8 new wallets and my position didnt move from yesterday. Not much is happening with this coin really

You still don't understand, do you user?

1k EOY

I can add 100 wallets with 1 JNT. What does it show you?

You can trust whoever you want. But you are blinded by your emotions and your greed no matter how red how big the flags are.

You're right and i said the number barely jumped and my ranking didnt move. No one is selling and buying in the last 24 hours and i check the tranactions and not much is happening either. People bought and stored their coins and no one is really moving thier coins except few biz idiots probably who fell for the FUD, buy high sell low you know,

>Previous ID stops posting
>Some user picks up right where he left off and types exactly the same
How strange. Regardless please tell me all these red flags that I should be worried about. I'm happy to engage in open and honest conversation. However I get the feeling you are going to try to frame everything in the absolute worst way possible and call me a deluded idiot for not instantly agreeing that it is going to zero and that I must sell.

Are you fucking retarded? JNT is bound to ETH, and it's been stable all this time

Right off the bat theres 800K JNT moved from a dormant wallet to a bibox wallet and was put up for sale. No activity. Great.

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7?a=0x5940333e658c81e67a90866afc1e292e05ec3b1e

If someone moves JNT from 1 wallet to another no shit your position doesn't change, 800k->800k but completely different place and intentions.

And with this we can tell, its only the legitimately dumbest of the pajeets left in JNT, who somehow think they are smart counting wallet numbers and looking at their own ranking like it means something.

kys, you're wasting our oxygen

theres no reason to jump to conclusions when it's literally still in development. i'm not holding any but it's still an interesting project and price doesn't matter. it could become a huge financial entity if done right

What the fuck are you talking about? Someone moved their JNT between three different wallets.
That's all that etherscan shows.

The second wallet is a deposit address for Bibox deposits. Check bibox jnt/eth the 800k are sitting for sale since the transfer finished.

Bibox does not retrieve tokens from deposit address until they need them.

Obviously i am the same user, ever heared from different device? You are a fucking sherlock, but cannot even find red flags?

>Where are the promised 2 B exchanges at launch?

>Where is the promised new roadmap with futher details for march?

>Where is the new website with arab language at march?

>Where is the promised medium article to give further details about the SEED group partnership which the media outlets were supposed to publish anyway?
This was promised to be published in mid to end feb by the way. Published at the beginning of march

>Where is the promised jSearch, planned for Q1?
>Where is the promised Beta Wallet, planned for Q1?
>Where is the promised CryDR Explorer, planned for Q1?

>Where is the promised jCash at launch?
And now it's even restricted for institutions only.

No FUD. Just stating facts, sorry If i hurt your financial investment. The biggest one for me though is...

JCash was promised to be available at the launch of the token listings.
Then they stepped back and said only for institutions.
Already smells fishy. And now you will never see jCash and are forced to use jBonds, because jCash will never see JNT. What will be next? I don't care if you still believe in the project, in the vision, in the team or whatever you like. But this isn't the same project like 3months ago

Legit dumbest pajeets left in JNT only.

If we ever need to signal to the low IQ sect just throw up the jiblets flare they will come flocking.

Legit pajeet still holding here
Will laugh at you EOY

You will cry EoY, when you see how much shit will be tokenized via jCash and unfortunately not being reflected in the mcap.

I sold. Thought it'd be like a link equivalent. Said shit on it, bought more link and going to through the rest in moria when it gets listed soon

>kys, you're wasting our oxygen

reminder to not listen to Jow Forums regarding anything when it comes to crypto, always DYOR instead of listening to random people on an anonymous hentai imageboard who think they're smarter than everyone else

Attached: 1521907538377.png (720x809, 120K)

Damn ETH @ 0.60 my goodness, wish i was in Crypto back then i would be a millionaire. Its ok JNT will get me there

I see it, but it doesn't reveal much about the owners intent. Right now it's just a sell wall. I guess we'll get to see whether or not it's meant to be eaten.

Easier said than done user. Most people didn't hold and sell at the top, chances are youd drop it due to shit fud like the one linked or you'd sell at 3 dollars or something like that. Who could have predicted ETH would someday be more than $1000. God I hope JNT could pull an ETH, but realistically that is not very probable especially after the recent changes.

how many years do i have to wait

I dont think itll reach that high and no i wont sell @ 3 or anything close to that. My crypto money is profits i made from crypto, cashed out initial investment times 5 and now i am playing with house money. Wont sell JNT for a loooooooooooooooooooong time

2020-2021

is 10k enough to make it?

I don't know anymore desu. I'm keeping a close eye on JNT right now, people have overreacted but I am not happy with their recent medium post at all. Unless this next medium post is insanely bullish its going to dump big time. Initially I was going to hold my 10k until EOY but this project is not nearly as much of a sure thing as it once was.

Who the fuck knows. I still think this is a big time project and like i am waiting for the next medium article, unlike most though i think its going to be bullish.

I'm not quite sure why you guys are freaking out just yet about the recent changes when we barely know how they are being implemented, how it will impact their long-term goals etc. Just wait for the medium post to better explain things in detail and if you still feel uneasy at that point, it makes sense to be worried. But IMO, we know too little atm about the changes to make an informed decision one way or the other (sell or hold)...

Attached: yazan.png (604x657, 52K)

I don't think it's as bad as some others seem to think "muh gas token" but it's potential has been decreased with the split between jCash/jBonds. I can understand why they did it, but you have to ask why this has only occured to them now. They are also dramatically expanding their scope (jNodes, jClear, jCore) and have faced quite a lot of delays so far. This worries me that they might take on too much. Overall, I am more cautious of JNT now and I will re-evaluate after the medium post. I want to learn in detail why jBonds aren't succeseptible to the same problems as jCash and why precisely institutions will choose them. I am aware of what Yazan said in the telegram but I want more detail. They also need to nail down how much of the seed money is going into jBonds.

I don't think there is a reason to think that it's less of a sure thing as it once was
Would you have preferred they would have left it as it was?... Well?

The classic...."But look at ETH, we will be the next ETH" coping attempt

Soon we will reach the last level of the denial phase.

>(((trust me i'm trying to help you bro)))
you fucking kikes are stooping to new lows on this coin.

Attached: 1510950569557s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

dumbass read that thread on reddit shit got dispelled long ago

While I understand the worry about the Jibrel team spreading themselves too thin, I must say that I personally think it's the right decision. It would make them a one-stop shop that serves every facet of their customers need: searching engine, auditing tools, node management, dedicated blockchain etc. All these things also help stabilize the JNT price and reduce volatility. I think being able to offer all these different services as part of a larger package would make them overall more attractive to potential clients.

Of course this is all a big "if" and it all depends on the Jibrel Teams ability to deliver but it is clear that they are fully dedicated to the project. This was always a high-risk, high-reward gamble but I still choose to believe in it until I'm presented with convincing arguments against it.

I do agree about jBonds though as it at a glance seems that it would suffer from the same structural weakness that jCash suffered from (the volatility of the token) but what the fuck do I know, I guess we'll see.

if you say so friendo

Attached: talal.png (584x191, 15K)

No, it is good for Jibrel that they made this change as it's clear this was feedback from a client of theirs. However from my point of view as a JNT holder I think it's clear that the potential has been reduced. (although then again maybe no one would have used it if they didn't change it, so some usage is better than none).

I believe what you said is legit; but still, I think missed deadlines in this project are no reason for solid FUD as it can be overcome with the SEED group partnership claim confirmation which actually speaks volumes.

As for jCash FUD, we need to see what they plan on doing with jBonds, jCash and their relation to JNT... up until then it's all assumptions...

Come at me bro, gimme your arguments. If you have any.

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Not a single one responded to
They have warned you since what? 7k sats? Good luck

>that spacing
how's your first week on Jow Forums going faggot?

>it's clear the potential has been reduced
We'll see what they plan on doing with jBonds, jCash and their relation to JNT. So it's not clear yet.
>although then again maybe no one would have used it if they didn't change it, so some usage is better than none.
Exactly.

Spacing? Because of the same ID? Fuck we have a lot of brainlets here

Respond to this faggot. Show me what you've got.

Attached: 1522859785483.jpg (500x346, 38K)

Press return once not twice.

I am going to regret not buying more @ .18

unless you are selling to buy in cheaper, i dont know why people would sell before they release the details of their partnership with the al-maktoum family. that shit is huge lol

I still believe too. I believe this will be one of the first coins with actual utility that will decouple from BTC and Eth.

Medium post wont have detail of the deal. They never said so.

Actually I increased my position by 50% when it hit 17c.

I thought it will continue going lower and its not. Bought small @ .18 and i want to buy one more time below that. Hope it goes lower one more time

It makes sense if they are really serving Central Banks. These institutions want everything from one source. If they told them: Oh, you can get a good Ethereum node for your transactions from our friends at PajeetChain and you can store your jAssts in AkbarWallet and use the Blockexplorer made by our Asian friends from PhishYuu they'd tell them to fuck right off.

45k gwei one more time PLEASE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid sandniggers. i told you. I FUCKING TOLD U HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i stacked up yesterday to 11k, i still have hope