My boomer uncle from Armenia wants in on crypto. What the FUCK is he even saying?

My boomer uncle from Armenia wants in on crypto. What the FUCK is he even saying?

Attached: 1493970497513.png (699x579, 91K)

probably politely telling you to fuck your mother with this low key chainlink shill, fuck

Why aren't you talking in Armenian?

>he's a stinky monolingual

fake gay retarded
iost and link shill
super sage

just tell him its to late to get in the easy money has already been made

Your uncle is a pajeet

Man it's been slow for iphone message larps lately thanks OP.

Do an angry ex GF one next time please.

Tell him to go all in Phore. There is an armenian on their team

>unironically recommending others to buy Chainlink

Attached: 1513091226157.gif (500x382, 125K)

>What the FUCK is he even saying?
have to go to bed corn

Attached: 1522519534144.jpg (376x568, 50K)

Dude, serious advice don't recommend coins ever. Maybe how to not fuck up in general but you're going into trouble that way. Apologize say you didn't mean it or every penny he wins is because of him and every penny he loses because of you.

How me buy bed corns?

Attached: IMG_4030.png (394x450, 17K)

He's probably using speech to text.

this, they will hate you if the coin goes down in value.
If you have to recommend just say btc not literal memes like chainlink.

user helps his uncle

Attached: biz.png (653x566, 23K)

tell him about the armenian genocide and how brave your people are

Recommending shitcoins
There is no hope for you user.

Why you hate him?

chainlink is a proper shit coin why is it shilled so hard here

>boomer uncle from Armenia

user. You seem to think the phenomena of the US/British/Canadian/French 'boomer' a fat spoilt entitled ex hippy born after the war that lives off everyone else back and raises an equally spoilt entitled millennial exists in places like Armenia. I don't think so.

>Why you hate him?

He thinks he's all burger like now so shits on his relatives, its a phenomena usually seen with prajeets who get HB1s and hate lesser prajeets.

>chainlink and iost
Do you hate your uncle or something?

If you think chainlink is a shitcoin you don't kkow much about crypro. Take a look at the 1400 ones ranked below it and you will discover some real shit coins. In fact there are thousands more not even listed by the likes o coinmarketcap. Please, shutup

don't know yet because I dodn't sell the house yet. I just want to practice/play around to see what is going on [with cryptos]. ??? start with bitcoin and put into a BTC wallet, then use that BTC to buy other alts (companies).

also why do you hate him? fucking christ IOST and LINK, god damn. in a bear market. you are cruel.

and don't buy for him, it'll fuck up your taxes.

Invite him and your friend Haratch Stinkian over for lamb kebabs

wow good work

Recommending altcoins to anyone is a big risk because there is no guarantee they wont just tank. The only alts you could possibly consider as an exception is Eth. Recommending chainlink is only a good idea if you hate that person or if he loves losing money. Im not fudding, thats just reality. CL is going nowhere soon

coinmarketcap is a fucking joker ass fuckhead site that lived on bitconnect ads and fake data scams. I have more respect for coins that are not on cmc and actually go up

CHAINLINK - proper shit coin