Be Me, A Fag

Is name fagging REALLY unacceptable on Jow Forums? So many people already do it, and there are lots of alternative boards, comfy ones, where everyone does. I personally feel no real reason to want to, but I also dont think that the people who already do it are doing so for validation.
I guess what I mean is this: is there a valid argument AGAINST being a name fag on Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-054325_Chrome.jpg (1122x1076, 307K)

It's easier to filter namefags so you should go for it

just your average "mom they are doing something im not doing make them stop reeee"

namefags are attention whoring redditors/discordniggers, very rarely if ever do they ever make good posts but at least it’s easy to filter them

you're a fag obsessed faggot fag

Attached: 1510048029991.jpg (324x249, 37K)

Shit ricenigga, I forgot to add "chinks need not reply"

Both of these seem equally likely. It feels like some people like cataloguing all of the different name fags, whereas others feel the need to REEEEE everytime they see one

Reddit spacing

namefag here ama

Attached: 80ae388bc075e2e1be9d8e2c7755f7e909334d2c_00.jpg (438x428, 20K)

That's not reddit spacing newfag, go try to fit in somewhere else.

Why forest? Also why in general?

Attached: 1419274143125.jpg (540x720, 60K)

you don't like forests? i think they're nice

i saw everyone else doing it so i wanted to have fun with them. also now people can filter me if they don't like me so its a win win situation for everyone

Attached: 45093045.jpg (592x512, 30K)

>Shit ricenigga, I forgot to add "chinks need not reply"
newfag pls

No, I like forests. I just thought like maybe your parents were hippies or something. Also I guess that makes sense. I only started using Jow Forums in the last few months, and was surprised by how many people were using names. I wonder of everyone's motivation is different, or if it's just one big domino effect

the chink is one of our resident proxyfags and not an actual chink
and this board is so small you’re recognized without attaching a name to yourself so only those who are desperate for attention and can’t get any in real life feel the need do it

are you gonna get a name now?

Attached: 567986t78.png (800x450, 179K)

Oh, thanks for the information my guy.

Probably not, no. I view anonymity as a gift. Besides, haven't had too hard of a time recognizing me

Coom

>haven't had too hard of a time recognizing me
ahhh i see. you actually have a personality to be recognizable without a name unlike us. well have a nice day fren

Attached: 09549504905.png (787x696, 652K)

*people haven't, but you clearly got the idea. It could be that I'm just so bland that it stands out from the rest, who knows. Be well, Forest™

nah you’re not bland, I like your personality at least

It's just morons complaining about things they have no control over. Disregard them.

whoring for attention (karma) is reddit
ignore and filter redditors

the irony