POWM.IO IS NEXT

This started less than 24 hrs ago. 2 hrs ago we were sub 400. Wait until P3D dumps and that 15k comes right here. 20% divs.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING. GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL IF YOU WANT MORE, KIDDO

Attached: Untitled.png (1120x640, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powm.io/?masternode=0x5632ca98e5788eddb2397757aa82d1ed6171e5ad
powm.io/?masternode=0x30a5277ffde765843bc8009bd011ed120642e218
medium.com/@TheGoldenOrder/proof-of-weak-math-how-to-invest-step-by-step-b505212f1184
etherscan.io/address/0xA146240bF2C04005A743032DC0D241ec0bB2BA2B
youtube.com/watch?v=3QhKAhY9uZ8
po50.surge.sh/exchange/?masternode=0xfc61863066783137904a760caa2c654e389626ce
pohd.io/exchange/
powm.io/?masternode=0xa3a6dd35c1f1d3ead182bdd6e2d0d00f31d3f6c9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the democrasy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on EPX, and I have over 2 confirmed BTC. I am trained in lending platforms and I’m the top dumper in the entire BitConnect. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lenders across the USA and your pyramid tokens are being traced right now so you better prepare for the dump, maggot. The free speech that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your token You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shitpost you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in democrasy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my broken english and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “EPX” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit democrasy all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking crap, kiddo.

The divs are real, and they are magical like the weak maths.

powm.io/?masternode=0x5632ca98e5788eddb2397757aa82d1ed6171e5ad

No joke - the least risky way to make some money in this market.

My first regret with POWH was not getting in sooner. Second regret was not putting in more. I'm not making the same mistake again.

Use this if I convinced you, and help an user out.

powm.io/?masternode=0x30a5277ffde765843bc8009bd011ed120642e218

I got in at 200 about 6 hrs ago after exiting p3d. Already up 40%. This will be 1k within next 2 days

503 NOW GET THE FUCK IN

money confirmed

Daily reminder, retard cut off was at 400 eth. If you're putting anything into this right now point where you will break even will be 6k eth. Point when you will double your stack will be 60k.
Guess which pyramid will also double your stack at 60k? Right, its PoWH3D. Only thing its already established, has vision for future and is shilled by high sub count channels on YT. Do you honestly think a bunch of kids from cryptogaming that has a total of 500 active users can outshill Jow Forums ultimate creation?

Show your work. Your math is a little....weak

Link me the smart contract pajet

medium.com/@TheGoldenOrder/proof-of-weak-math-how-to-invest-step-by-step-b505212f1184

contract here: etherscan.io/address/0xA146240bF2C04005A743032DC0D241ec0bB2BA2B

closer to 1k pajeet. Which will happen in next 48 hrs. sorry be poor for longer

Its simple really, powm takes twice the divs powh takes, so its twice as deflated which means exponential eth growth needed to pay for doubling amount of tokens in contract doubles making your original investmenet worth half the price its was worth in powh, and you know, there are only so much levels in a pyramid. Basicly going for 20% more divs every late investor cucks itself and funnels money to early birds.

I want in on this but how?
I'm holding eth on binance right now
How would I buy it

Dream on cuck.
literally don't it will crumble in a week and you will just lose money, put them into powh if you really want to get justed by a pyramid.

POWM.IO my friend. can also send eth directly to me and i'll buy it for you

GET IN QUICK:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QhKAhY9uZ8

1650 people watching this stream LIVE

Three sons left home to make their fortunes, and they all did very, very well for themselves. They got together recently and were discussing what they each had done to benefit their aging mother.

"Well," said the first one, "I bought Mom a huge house in Beverly Hills."

"I bought her a Mercedes and hired a full-time driver for her." said the second brother

"I've got you both beat," said the third. "I bought her 100 PO50 tokens."

A little later, the mother sent out a thank you letter to all three sons. "Gerald -- the house you bought was too big. I only live in one room, but I have to clean the entire house. Milton -- the car is useless because I don't go anywhere because I'm too old. But Chad -- you know exactly what I like. The divs was delicious."

Still under 15 eth poorfags

po50.surge.sh/exchange/?masternode=0xfc61863066783137904a760caa2c654e389626ce

powh with 100 divs when?

512 eth now

what does this do

Uhh nevermind I'm good

Attached: 20180404_110900.png (1439x879, 170K)

POWM is already dead, the retard cutoff has happened. po50 is the next one up probably.

25% divs check out pohd.io/exchange/

it preys on powh viral marketing trying to establish itself as superior while breaking classic pyramid rules and sustainability that is expected of p3d

thx user

so If I have $10 should I try this ? had a bad experience figured smart approach would be to start small amount

honestly don't, you won't buy enough to get masternode with this and you won't even break even, literally every eth in contract means it should generate 10 more on top of your target to get even, it will just go the way previous pyramid this discord autists made and crash at 700-800
literally everyone of them was saying it will flip powh in 2 days and they pulled their funds as soon as it stopped gaining eth

getting listed on dappradar soon pump incoming

521 ETH

It seems to be working for me. I haven't noticed anything going wrong. Currently only two days in though.

What if I pull everything out before it crashes?

> Currently only two days in though.
Who the fuck are you trying to lie to? Contract is 6 hours old.

You what?

I see what you're saying now, *hours.

If you've been there for only 2 hours you just won't break even before sell off.

So are you saying I would have had to be in much earlier?
Good thing I followed the bit that said not to put in anything serious.

I put in at 40 eth, pulled out at 420 something, i barely made 1.5x, 40% in divs really cut token price growth a lot and divs are getting thinner with every new buy in so unless you're reinvesting those divs at 40% tax you're getting less and less eth from your token. But say if you have masternode and people fomo in with it you will make good money which is why everyone with node shills nonstop hoping they will make enough before the crash.

In that case, and considering what you said here , would we still be considered "early birds"? I mean the contract has only been around for ~6-7 hours.

You will break even at 5k eth in contract, if you think it will reach 5k eth then you're an early bird. I pulled out because i'm pretty sure it will crash before 1k. We had a speculation in epx discord going on their previous pyramid when it was hyped like 9-10 hours ago and everyone was certain it will go way above 1k, but it just didn't. So right now its basicly less money and with some money still locked in previous pyramid and also lots of money returning back to powh i really doubt this one will reach 1k.

powm.io/?masternode=0xa3a6dd35c1f1d3ead182bdd6e2d0d00f31d3f6c9 use mine for lucky blessings

Attached: 1516476148071.jpg (624x981, 664K)