Are the British people, the true Turks?

So we all know that Southern Europeans are basically either Moors or Turks (brown eyes, brown hair, etc). But the mystery lies with the British. Why do they look like Southern Europeans ie. Moors/Turks while they are at NW corner of Europe?

Are they the original Turks?
This is an important geopolitical issue relevant to Jow Forums

Attached: 1528812730519.jpg (655x430, 28K)

Why do you think we share DNA with tutankhamun?
WE WUZ N SHIET
But we have to flee becuase of the black menace rising up

O

B

S

E

S

S

E

D

The Turks never invaded Britain. So why do the British look like them? Could it be that Britain is the mythical Turkish homeland?

Attached: Orlando-Bloom-honors-his-dying-grandmother-I-am-so-grateful.jpg (250x375, 26K)

>Turks never invaded
But romans did...

Romans were Nordic. Try again Luigi di Maio di Britannica Creatura.

Native Turkish specimen from the UK

Attached: Orlando_Bloom_Cannes_2013.jpg (565x800, 44K)

> All people with brown hair are the same people. Genetic marks don't exist...only hair colour bro science.

>turdroach thinks he's a brit
lmfao
the only thing you should be thinking about brits, is the best way to lick the bottom of their shoe for saving you from getting sacked by Russians for the 20th time

Brown hair/eyes = Turks/Arabs
We all know this.

I am not a turkroach. Lol. Brits are roaches. Try to focues here please.

No Greek flag today m8?
> Obsessed with Turks
> Obsessed with Bongs
It could only be Germanys biggest bottom boy - A Greek.

His obsession is strange

Greeks are niggers like Brits. Italians too.
Care to answer my question?

How about you focus your seething resentment onto the Kraut that is destroying Greece? Also since 1688 all British monarchs have been German.

You are talking crazy. Both you and the Greeks should be nuked out of existence for being filthy roaches. Please try to focus.

> Why do Brits share genetic markers with all Atlantic people, and why do Brits and NW French, with the same genetics, have the oldest remains in Europe.
Nothing to do with us being... the orginal people here.

Also the "Krauts" and the Scandinavians are your Masters, so I would advise you to be more resectful, roach.

Are Greeks the original fags?

>turks
>not whiter than memeflag countries

wew

Attached: turk.jpg (736x904, 112K)

They could be.

Fucking loser promoting murder behind a memeflag.

Honest opinion? These people are often either of Welsh heritage or have foreign blood. They are a minority in the country as a whole, even in Wales. I'd say it's a leftover phenotype from the original iberian settlers. Now i have a question why don't you show your flag? Are you afraid we might discover the source of your obsession if we see your true form?

Brits aren’t white. We never claimed to be. We are the Anglo, Conqueror of Worlds, Inventors of Industry, Creators of World Languages.

I wish Europe would stop riding on our coat tails. Everything you think of as ‘white’ is really just Anglo.

Attached: 284EA993-25F9-4E63-BAC4-50B32F8FD2BD.jpg (659x580, 117K)

>Roaches
>White
I guess they are white if you consider Shitalians to be white.

>shitaloid mutt gremlin
>thinks MENA/nafri roach monkeys are white
into the crematorium you go

You are evading my question little roach.

>Brits aren’t white. We never claimed to be
>Everything you think of as ‘white’ is really just Anglo.
You are contradicting yourself in the same post. Try again swarthoid.

You got a loicense fo that meme there, m8?

>These people are often either of Welsh heritage or have foreign blood.
Is half your country foreign? I don't get it.

I see you ignored the rest of my statement, including the question. Show your flag.

I am just asking legitimate questions. There is absolutely no obsession here. There is only pathetic cope from your side. The fact that you bongs think I am a swarthy Southron (like you) is both hilarious and pathetic tbqh.
You are inferior to the great Germanic folk. Cope.

Attached: dom.jpg (294x399, 24K)

You still dodged the question and also the majority of the statement because it explained your most recent question. This is the last (You) you shall get, now show your flag.

Do you really consider yourself White?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

They left no genetic legacy though.
This is proven.

So they must be the original Turks.

>Are they the original Turks?
no one cares faggot

White Men care. This doesn't concern you obviously.

>Care to answer my question?
still no one cares faggot

Attached: Russell_Brand.jpg (432x450, 78K)

maybe you should actually look on a map

Maybe you should actually read the OP.
>Why do they look like Southern Europeans ie. Moors/Turks while they are at the NW corner of Europe?
That is the true mystery.

celts are closely related to people from north eastern spain, specifically the basque people.

gauls from france are genetically the same as people of celtic extraction from the british isles, and ireland specifically, wales, cornwall, scotland etc.

Jfc brown eyed brunettes exist in all European countries. Some Nordics can get a better tan than the brown eyes brunette British bitch. Original British Isles people were mostly of a non-Nordic phenotype, with the Nordic phenotype being introduced by the Vikings (Normans, Jutes).

So you are saying the Turkish homeland is Spain?

>brown eyed brunettes exist in all European countries
They are all Turks to be deported.

More roaches

Attached: Header_1869792_16.9-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Attached: Elliot-Gleave-aka-Example-007.jpg (460x276, 21K)

Cherry picking like memeflag

British people look like Spanish

Spanish Turks. Practically no difference between you and the Brit roaches.

Attached: main-qimg-1d8153a8e07cb77fe82435ae6f4e7efd.jpg (602x421, 106K)

Attached: 1543880750663.jpg (1019x984, 163K)