Ask a 6'7 300 pound teenage cryptocurrency millionaire anything

ask a 6'7 300 pound teenage cryptocurrency millionaire anything

Attached: e300.jpg (513x640, 50K)

when do u kys?

Attached: User-Completed-Image-Tie-a-Noose-2017.01.05-18.21.58.0.png (258x410, 90K)

you larping faggot can you give me 15000 usd

what are some good coins to buy right now

Did you invest in moria too? A simple yes/no is all I need

my motorcycle

Attached: motorcycle.jpg (480x640, 51K)

need to see some proof of work here

We don't care.
Saged.

Faggot

also why don't you lose weight. Just buy a scale and calculate calories and don't eat more than x calories

im starving bro, can ihave a couple dollars. my investments are going down the drain ;(

Attached: gg.jpg (184x184, 25K)

Nexus. Nxs earth. I have 100,000 nexus coins i believe they will go to 1000 this year. Not even larping. Do some research. Nexusearth.com
no idea what that is
what work do you want
maybe. why do you need it.
im not gonna kms
im a high level athlete

What's your day to day life like. Also, can you send me like 10 bucks?

Send me proofs of your riches and I'll repost and verify your whaleness
12RXBiidKqXK5yikL3ejR8NUKSgQ3dE3Av

Attached: BOOBS.png (717x898, 899K)

>poverty e-class without tech package, doesn't even have the digital gauge cluster

i go to online school for high school. I travel from state to state for pleasure and I workout everyday for mma. I want to be ufc heavyweight champion

>heavyweight
you're taking it a bit too literally mate

you didn't answer my second and most important question

because I have that much debt and it sucks that I cannot buy some weabo merch like a true wapanese neckbeard virgin. I know I won't get any but I guess telling some stranger larping asshole in the net helps me stray myself away from the an hero thoughts. Like a true biz brainlet crypto was my only hope

Fukkin groce man wtf is wrong with you posting 2.5/10 sloots

I didnt want the tech cluster. I didnt like it at all. The analog is much more pretty. And its still nice in my eyes sorry if you dont feel the same.
I dont own any bitcoin. only eth and nexus sorry
im very skinny even at my weight. ill post a pic
why do you need 10 dollars?
buy nexus. Trust me. It will go to 1000 this year. its an unironic 500x. Theres people who larp all their shit about 500x. this thing has partnerships with vector space singularity etc. and is in the same network as elon musk.

what is that an audi or something
whats the point in bragging on Jow Forums if you dont even have a lamborghini
sage faggot

>mercedes

to buy the shittiest of the shit coins and hope it moons

its a mercedes e300. I dont have a lamborghini however i can afford one but it is a waste of money currently. maybe later in the year.
Yeah its great. Im in love with it. Ride quality is amazing
just buy nexus lmao

What's the point of money when you can see your dick when you stand?

when did you invest and how much % of total profits did you cash out, also you solo gamble or have some legit sources of information you'd be willing to share
goodluck with MMA requires shit ton of dedication if you want to succeed

>Shilling pajeet tier coin.

I am not buying any coin ever again.

Why do you want to see your dick so much, look at your dad's or something

your parents have nice stuff

nexus? Why- give real proof. I mean, why nexus lol

why did your mom give you keys to her car?

larping is a crime OP

my current shit will moon or go to zero.

eth:

0xbbcD88031E61f45Ce04942D64635DD642bC4a52A

Attached: cutie.jpg (500x987, 57K)

Bitcoin? Ethereum? Monero? Dash? Trading? Or just one poorfag using some /b thread images (no /biz on stamp)?

I think the pic is from b, because he claims to be athlete but he has fat persons hands.

By the way, richfag:

BTC: 1FW6ch7VEc4n7fpB9m3HP3gWk8vz7jdron

LTC: LbVZWRAo5ACkKcFXaTAYSiiyEnt34adAEk

ETH: 0x74119Ab45e182806CA4E250c77D034FE957675C1

XMR: 44rmpSxgzXSXM6LfLTscRdhiaaRrCr6y6GLxcqBzfT3HHtF8ZfimZFYC3hRboMU71ffWe2t3wSrrj4vQGAsoy9sK3YcHieJ

Need some to spend with women and drinks.

im very skinny. pic is coming soon.
yeah I have legit sources of information. I had 3000 dollars and I invested it into crypto when it was 10 dollars or so. I bought ethereum. I held for a while then I bought neo and it mooned really hard. bought ethereum again. then bought nexus and it went 16x and I made like 1.8 million dollars in a few days. Sold at 10x. I took out around 200,000 in cash plus buying my car when ether was around 300. I found crypto from biz someone was shilling eth and I said eh why not. I sold 50 ether to buy a gaming pc lol i regret that.
ok your loss
my parents are poor i made the money from working background in movies from when I was younger. Not even memeing.
not moms car
i unironically learnt about crypto on biz.
my hands are skinny as fuck lol. photo is coming hold up

heres an old photo from when i bought the mercedes. i dont know why I blurred it out it was from a long time ago

Attached: blurred.jpg (2048x1536, 583K)

But what made you rich? Early investing on one or many of those, or trading?

both pretty much. If i would of held ethereum I would of been in the 7 figure range anyway. But neo and nexus really did it for me.

Jordy Nelson?

I guess you are not fat, but from my armchair psychologist chair I can see that you are not satisfied with life, why else would you be here to shill pajeet tier shitcoin, posting to the losers board? Would think you would have bnetter things to do.

Also could still be larping faggot

could I have 1000 dollars to go see my long distance gf? I've been doing shitty beer money jobs that pay 10 cents for 30 minutes worth of work.

will heavily appreciate OP

Attached: smug.jpg (431x427, 137K)

Glad you made it op. I started on may 5th 2017 when I was 18 turned 500$ into 40k but it’s dipped to 12k. Not too worried though I plan to long term hold. Really wish I focused on crypto more in August when I graduated I focused on work and overtime at a fucking Walmart and only invested an additional 1k or so. Biggest mistake of my life so far but I still can’t complain. Have some kids later in life and pass your wealth on, give them golden opportunities. Wealth is the word. Godspeed OP.

Male balding. nice try "teenager"

Send me as much eth as you can send for shit and giiggles, and i will believe you

nice man congratulations for your wealth, you've made a good choice with the mercedes too.

wish you the best for the future

naw bro thats not me lol. kinda look alike tho
Im pretty satisfied with life. I believe nexus is an amazing project it doesnt matter what you think. Biz unironically made me a millionaire while I am still in high school. I appreciate biz greatly and we can all do it.
lol i doubt that
Thanks brother dont worry about it I lost a lot too but it is what it is. Crypto hasnt even begun lol the market cap is going to be in trillions eventually. Just hold and remember to make profit.
Thanks man I really appreciate it. Wish you the best too.
im literally still a teenager lmfao

Are you gay? Because I am a cute twink in need of a BF & you look hot ;)

Can you buy us a house? My father and i just got kicked out from ours because her crazy aunt we lived in one household and were looking after made a contract with our neighbours in secret

Meanwhile real estate prices in my country went up. Now we working our asses off and meanwhile i am looking at crypto as my salvation or doom and thinking about investing in an all in manner.

So yeah either i would appreciate a house or you can send me a nice shotgun to kill myself. That is fine too. Thanks.

Attached: 1432768000067.jpg (494x482, 139K)

im straight sorry
youll make it user

I wish I was joking but I'm not
glad to provide any proof that you might need and or do work that you need done

eth:
0xcea78509d97a21c4f874ad9be8d627db95393dab

Attached: del.png (750x1334, 716K)

Nah I’m not concerned about the dips it’s just that if I had invested more and focused on crypto I would have a lot of money. Like when crypto over shot my bank account by 3x in January I realized I fucked up. But hindsight is 2020, advice on my portfolio?

Attached: FE0F00F1-9D49-4DB5-8542-3FC2FE38F0A3.png (750x1334, 146K)

Would you send me $7400 to pay for my dog's spinal surgery?

brother. That girl doesnt care about you. Shes probably fucking someone else. trust me. There are plenty of chicks out there. She isnt special and neither are you.

agree on nexus but am currently in MAN since I have a feeling it will get a lot of hype (huobi listing)

Thoughts on trac?

I honestly dont know about any other legit projects, maybe wan, everything else is vapor

congrats btw

buy a bunch of nexus. I know I sound like a shill but it will be 1000 a piece its 1 dollar 50 cents now.
im holding wan. Eos is gonna be huge too it might beat bitcoin. But nexus is my real rocketship.

>
we're wanting to get married.
and I'm also a female. We've been dating between the US and the UK for two years now.

Attached: doge.png (1680x1050, 282K)

eth: 0x756e87e8FC39ae79d3d0c0fe8F8561316d77451A

help a fat brother man. whatever you can send.

thanks btw sorry I didnt say that
he doesnt care about you. hes probably fucking someone else. Please save yourself the heartbreak.

I can see that you are man of 4ch and inceldom. Fuck you I am unhappy that you made it

also you are a larper

does the nexus team seem open to new people who want to contribute, or are they less open. I used to think siacoin was a 500xer until i saw how they sort of insist on writing the core code themselves instead of letting new people in

what are your thoughts on the trust-key mechanism of nexus?

are you worried that nexus may be innovating in too many directions at once?

I would say I hate you because you are tall, well built and made it but instead of that I will just congratulate.
Im 28, born poor and Im still poor. Invested 21k into crypto mining. All of my money. It was a fucking mistake but well, atleast I had 2 months of fun and I could dream again. Whatever I lost my last bit of hope.

Did you got lucky or you knew what you wre doing? Can you give me any advice? Im on the edge of killing myself.

Wow mercedes , you must be a millionaire right ?

we're both females and we want to get married and have children. I really doubt that she is out there trying to get with other females.

>nexus
>eos
Stop shilling shitcoins. Tell me one good reason nexus should have any value at all?
t. held nexus last year

naw i know the guys theyre legit. their political contacts are amazing.
thanks man. And no im not larping. I can provide any proof you would like.
I knew what I was doing. I did a lot of research on eth and made a decision to invest. Everyone in my family discredits me which sucks but whatever.
trust me she is. its human nature. im sorry to tell you.
Yeah. Bought myself a nicer car when I had some extra cash.

>6'-7"

ahaha boy you better quit larpin and get this rebound

How much do you owe in taxes on that 1.8 mil?

how much did you pay in taxes?

you saying that shows you have done 0 research on it..
I am very bad at basketball. I just want to fight when I am older.
Too much

Can you show screenshot of your bank account. I want to be less hateful but I can see that you are not any better with your people will cheat belief.

I read all your posts, if not a larp you just got lucky and got in the market at the right time, don't think you can't lose it all being over confident

Do you know about Noether's Theorem?

where is your mining equipment located, pretty sure if you're not paying for overpriced electricity you should be fine even today, or you fucked up and bought trash equipment

>millonary
Sounds like bullshit. Prove me wrong by sending me 0.05BTC

i have hemorrhoids. how do i treat them

Instead of talking about DYOR why cant you say why it should increase in value? I would in this market only buy coins that can actually generate real cash flow for the investors, instead of relying on the greater fool/scarcity principle. How will nexus do that?

I wouldn't even spend $300 on a fucking animal. wtf retard keke

Im sorta like op but more your age. If my advice is worth anything Id say to start watching videos on things happening in the world and seeing the OPPORTUNITIES that were seized to make people super rich.

There are 10xers happening all around you.

0.19$ in the middle of europe. Its expensive and I will never roi.

Not OP, but cutting carbs, sugar and spicy foods.

Or you could fast for a few days, that helped me too.

Nice job OP! How reliable is the benz? I like the looks of the E and S class Coupe (dont have enough for that one yet). had an older benz for a bit but it was a pain in the ass to take in for repairs

sign your eth address user and i'll believe

considerably less optimistic seeing how OP responded to my 3 questions, but will report back to Jow Forums with a thorough refutation/confirmation of OPs nexus advice in an hour

Older photo

Attached: D41C35D2-27DD-4A61-AC8D-22DEA389A801.jpg (1125x1354, 335K)

researching lol its hard when your native language is not english. Its much much harder to discover red flags. Also right now I think 99% of the cryptoworld is a cashgrab or straight scam but what do I know. I am an old washed up cynical failure.

I’m very tired. I don’t feel like explaining right now.

substantiate every conviction and market mechanism with non-volatile observables.

If you form convictions from price and hype, your conviction will only be as strong as a fleeting moment.

dont fckin trade n drive faggot

Makes me feel angry like Kaiji when he damage BMW's in the begining of the anime

Hes here because he's 18. Probably happier than you'll ever be

"DAAADDDDDD can I take a picture in your mercedes? COME ON PLEASEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU" *sneaks one of his motorcycle too, heehee*

It’s very nice I like it a lot. I had problems with the rims due to potholes but those were fixed easily. Now the tires are worn out but I will be replacing them soon. I mean I have enough cash so if everything goes to shit I still have some money
You try and discredit me without any proof. I paid for all of it. My father is a truck driver and does not make much money. Stay mad I guess

I don't know about that. I feel like an hero at the moment, but I am pretty sure if I work towards my education and learn to be satisfied I would realistically within 10 years I could be pretty happy. I am not that old either I have just fucked up

>not amg
Poorfag

Thanks user
>t. brainlet who is curious about nexus

>buy my shitcoin bro
>dude im not gonna tell you why just buy it LOL

Kill yourself OP, and return your dads car back to him