Best weapon for home defense thats not a gun???

best weapon for home defense thats not a gun???

Attached: IMG_20190917_051353_026.jpg (386x338, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knife

Bolt your door with electric car locks, 4, one in every corner a foot from the top or bottom.

me
better than a gun

If you get a key that unlocks them remotely it's a bonus.

im gonna get a gate infront of the door so i guess i wont need it like that

kk a good knife would be a simple design thats long and has a guard?

do the serations on the side of the blade have any use?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-081816.png (480x960, 309K)

Yes, I suppose. I’m not an expert.
More jagged cuts, makes healing more complicated.

thank you i will get a knife similar to the one in the pic, also are weed smokers friendly people?

They will work together, extra locks never hurt anyone.
It would make it hard to pull out if you were considering follow-up attacks, i'd leave it vanilla, just keep it sharp.

They tend to be, yes. Synth weed is sketchy though.

joe rogans spinning back kick

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

Attached: 935848954.png (1649x1200, 791K)

>420 friendly
Ye.

A ROMANIAN! AN*ME NIGGER!!

Attached: 1553464270102.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

oh that makes sense... ill find one thats plain then and wouldn't the locks be a waste of eletricity? o__o

nice thank you at the place im at there is very tall grass, and its far from the city so people go up to where i am to smoke weed but im glad i dont have to worry about them
yas
im roo short for it to be effective....

Battery, wouldn't want to be locked out during a power outage, could make it 2 on a gate to make sure it doesn't get loose.

how short are we talking here? i'm 175cm 80kg so i could definitely put some power into mine at least

Attached: 1559345526157.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

Electric door locks can be found at junkyards, that's the "free" bit. After that, it's hard as hell to break those if they're structurally secure.

Attached: 766.png (640x480, 25K)

A bigger gun

Fug :DDDDDDDD

mfw ty i will look if i can get it free if not ill buy 2 and put it on the gate

crap i missed my chance i couldve been spurdo....
im 5'4 60kg
theyre very hard to get legally here

nuuu i wanted it

the bigger they are the harder it is for them to stop you from getting it

user don't buy a commando multi piece survival knife for home defence. You want a single piece blade made from steel or iron (if that's your thing) and this is usually the part where I'd tell you to make your own but I digress.
You want hardened and tempered steel (440 is usually the standard) with a good wood handle.
Lastly if you buy cheap you're gonna get a cheap piece of garbage that will probably break the first time it hits bone.
Bonus: stabbing a guy is like putting a lock into a keyhole and turning it.

Attached: 1425890433486.jpg (333x500, 30K)

I guess a pepper ball gun. Way better than pepper spray, that you don't even need to aim at the eyes with. Just hit his chest with pepper balls that explode into dust and fucc him up.

Attached: pepper ball gun.jpg (656x444, 51K)

but i dont want to be a criminal D:

Avoid knives with serrated backs like that, they are mostly a meme. In some cases this can be useful for utility cutting purposes, but as a weapon it is never ever a good option. It will get caught on clothes/flesh far too easily. A proper fighting knife will not have these.

don't listen to this nut it's a lance
you want a lance

Thats why you keep the law and the criminals away with a nice minigun

you're not a yuropoor, you have no excuse to not have a gun!

this. Serrated edges are great for cutting tough things for work or cooking, but bad as a weapon on people.

Attached: 1519359486358.png (450x410, 16K)

My vote is for a machete.

- Cheap.
- Durable.
- Easy to use.
- Highly dangerous if kept razor sharp.
- Can be reasonably explained to cops as a 'garden tool'.

Attached: 653294m2_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 74K)

mold a knife out of your own feces and then freeze it

Attached: fecal knife.jpg (640x457, 22K)

Jesus fucking christ... Is this the same guy who makes knives out of pasta and tin-foil? Probably he would never stoop so low...

your mom

scientists trying to see if a story about poop knifes is true or not

i was thinking about something like this hence why i asked, i need a machete anyway so ill get one but ill also get a knife for when im outside since where im at is a jungle area and i dont have to worry about being caught with one
but then my hands will have poo on them after i use it

i cant have one here qq and kk i will get a plain knife
but then... the ammo expense...
kk i will get a plain one
but then they wont die and then they will see whats inside my house and then spread rumors about it....
kk i will get a fixed knife and yea i cant make one because i cant easily get it heat treated here and i also cant get good steel thats not sold in bulk. and i will spend more

shes heavier than me she would be very hard to use

>can't find scrap iron, scrap wood, a blowtorch and sand paper
Not gonna make it bro.

oh o__o damn nice i will try making one then but of course i will buy one because i might not do it well

Little league baseball bat

too cool for me....

Lolwut. See the thing is MOST people would hesitate with knife or gun. You wont hesitate kicking the shit out of them though. I think people talk tough but in the moment would freeze up especially with a gun

a claymore sword

Attached: w_5_0008919_two-handed-scottish-claymore_550.png (550x550, 96K)