THE STATE OF VERGIES

>network literally HACKED by 51% attack
>price doesn't dump
>they call it FUD even though it literally FUCKING HAPPENED

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256693.0

Attached: 1522697552819.png (200x200, 8K)

You can't help but laugh at those blinded by greed dude. When those hackers start dumping their massive bags, prices will drop even lower then it was 3 weeks ago. They fucking mined one block PER SECOND.

It's funny how this shit just keeps repeating itself over and over again. It's almost as if it's not a coincidence anymore... hmmmm?

1560*3600 = 5,616,000 coins per hour!

LMAO

why the fuck do people say hackers? in decentralized currencies the code is law, because there is no entity to be held responsible, what he did is perfectly fine, sure the other network users might not like it but who cares

This. Dogs bark and the caravan continues. Normies don’t give a shit

>a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data

it's not meant to be like that. same thing as if someone leaves a vuln on a website and you abuse it, that makes you a hacker. sure, it makes the website owner a dumbass too.

>normie money invested in dumb coins and are stubborn as fuck to sell

Tron already told us that.

LMAO going through this idiots post history. He is literally dumb as shit taking advantage of people dumber than him

Attached: verge.png (1072x334, 28K)

Verge is thhhhhhhhhhhheee bessssssssseesseessssssssst

Attached: 1C291E56-146C-4C39-98EE-96D5E2120D49.png (830x738, 616K)

its more like buying an entire row of hotels in monopoly

makes sense now, maybe they're the ones shilling here judging by the pajeet writing

dogecoin dark

verge is literally the next bitcoin
did you faggots know that bitcoin was "hacked" too? i bet you are too new

you don't understand what decentralized means, a website is not decentralized, by attacking a website you're doing harm to someone and commiting a crime, not the case with decentralized network, since the code is law anything you can do with it is okay because it's within rules

to add more, saying "unauthorized" is clearly showing your lack of understanding, there is no authorising in decentralized networks, there is no overwatching entity, the only set of rules you accept is the code you run

lol all those low post accounts calling the post FUD
Time for them to hang out with Sayori! They deserved it for "investing" in a shitcoin

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

You are right. It's the devs themselves.

raffle's, lottories, mcafee's hacked twitter, the coin pouch hack, the 51% attack just now, etc.

It's an extraction scheme.

Extract - sell - crash - blame - promise - extract - sell - crash - blame, etc, etc, etc,.

>Jow Forums still FUDing verge

jealous your shitcoins are only worth 30m while verge is closing in on 1B?

you absolute fucking ass, stop talking down to me as if I don't understand. if it is not intended to be that way it is considered hacking whether it's centralized or not. that's not my opinion but the law

the best thing is that you can't actually do anything about it, even if the devs left the hole themseles, there was no ICO so no investor scam and network is decentralized

fuck you retard, you shouldn't be talking about crypto without doing any basic research, decentralized network by definition cannot be hacked, it's either within rules (code) and you can do it or it's not

reminder that you need at least 72 vergies to live like a king in the post-trump apocalypse

I am doing something about it right now: laughing at all the retards who fell for this scam

Attached: 2 nooses.jpg (720x579, 48K)

>anime fag thinks it's a scam
just when you thought your bags couldn't get any better
next stop for verge, 1500 sats.

that's your opinion fucktard

give me one (1) instance when anime was ever wrong
i'll wait forever

Attached: 1522768321966.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

when it gave me too many boners that i am afraid to face
how do i face my fears user

watch lesbian anime

Attached: 1517195730866.jpg (640x480, 55K)

> can't even differentiate between an opinion and a fact
user, I...

thank you anime
i admit it verge is a scam coin after all
i just like being a troublemaker

Attached: 1511019827829.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

hey anime look at how much fun im having ever since i lightened up im a real horn dog now and it's all thanks to anime
verge is a scam don't buy it!

Attached: spenk.jpg (920x730, 56K)

me and my new wiffu are goin to get married now thanks for all your advice anime love u
i hope your coinds moon bigly!!! i'm outta this joint

Attached: gf.jpg (1200x948, 164K)

Attached: 1522438131952.png (449x1197, 67K)

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN RIGHT NOW
AHAHAHAHAHA

fud already being debunked.
>brb buying more

Attached: 3bf769b446717d9fc7737f3e5fbf022b.jpg (900x700, 42K)

we vergens don't care we mooning boyoosssssss

by what? you just saying that its debunked?

first their twitter is hacked, now the coin itself is, is there any shitcoin worse than this
literally Bitconnect is a better currency because at least it wasnt hacked and can be used to exchange value

You can't realize this, but you are horrifically retarded. kys

Untill he drops 70 gorillion verge on the market.
He should have ~17mil at bare minimum, if it hasn't stopped/he just changed the parameters you're looking at a true assblasting.

More money, more problems.

Attached: phpDSRCbr.jpg (600x833, 71K)

Verge is the Trump of Crypto. It gets away with everything.

Lmao, perfect analogy. I'm not against retards making money. By all means, ride the pump vergens, just don't try to sell it as a legitimate product, nobody here falls for that hmkay

Bot owners algobuying this rekt coin right now will unironically kill themselves when the crashening begins.

>someone just generated .1% of the total supply out of thin air
>small bug lol :^) t. verge developer
epic
just epic

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (973x220, 44K)

Imagine if someone got 1000BTC trough a bug in the code, or 10kETH, in a matter of 3 hours
the price would drop immediately
how does no one care with a shitcoin like verge?

Tells you something about the state of this market. Only complete brainlets left holding the bag.

Because there are a lot of professional traders in BTC and ETH. Verge has it's own community who mostly are just HODL.

Vergins are a crowd even more deluded than jim jones' followers.
I have tried to shine the light of truth upon them in their telegram.
I invite you to do the same: you'll be met with a storm of ridiculousness. Critical thinking is not a something found in the repertoire of the vergin.

legit, the main dev can't code to save his own life. The only thing driving this coin is pure greed, delusion and marketing.
It's truly baffling.... Someone ought to write a scientific paper regarding this specific case of perputually delusional bagholders.

>privacy coin
>fees are a fraction of XMR
>more scalable and faster
FUD me on this
/comffy/

that's right, darknet markets are fucking dumb for using monero over verge #vergefam

In the US, violating a terms of service agreement can be interpreted as a violation of the computer fraud and abuse act, which is a federal crime. If the government doesn't like you, it can ABSOLUTELY start a selective prosecution against you on those grounds, demand extradition, etc. It happens regularly.

the absolute state of vergelets

Its not a fucking private coin you inbred mongoloid retarded shit gurgling cow.

OBSCURING your ip adress doesn't make the fucking transaction private you mong.
Privacy wise there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to use verge over fucking ripple.

Why the fuck do you think nobody accepts vergin tokens on the darknet retard

Can't say we didn't warn you.

just let them get scammed lmao

yeah you can go to prison for guessing a password on a private computer, as long as the owner didnt tell you the password explicitly you're breaking the abuse act

So you're ok with some random entity being able to print verge coins since the dev fucked up?

What year are you from? Lmao

We'll see on the 17th when the partnership is awesome and verge goes to #5

Not going to happen. This cookie is about to crumble. Sell half your position and gamble the rest if you feel so strongly about it.

verge hasn't been forgotten
it is one of the examples in childrens books on why groupthink is retarded

>PRICED IN

Attached: bogdan.jpg (285x177, 6K)

What I am getting at is that Wraith Protocol is released and working. Your comment made it sound like you were denying it's existance. Like you learned something in early 2017, but have not updated your knowledge. A timetraveled stupid FUD.

what the fuck do you think the wraith protocol is? magical hackerman makes everything invisible?
Wraith is nothing more than hiding of IP adresses with tor. Literally blockhain + using tor. Only took 3 years + stealing code from opalcoin among others. The dev you have working on verge is a shit coder. Compare the piece of shit code he writes to some of the stuff the guys working on komodo for example are writing.

I'll make a bet with you: find me a single reputable darknet seller of illegal substances that accepts verge and I'll send you 10 ETH.
One. reputable.
let me help you: there are none because they know this piece of shit does fuckall for privacy. Your transactions are still traceble.
Fucking done with you retarded motherfuckers.

Its priced in