European polytheism thread...

European polytheism thread. Let's discuss the reconstruction movement (aka not the hippy wiccan faggots) and its potential for Europeans and European descendants.

Attached: 1568674280926.jpg (724x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226797632/#226828344
bitchute.com/channel/z5ZN8lsm2Yto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Already two deleted tonight. Christcuck discord comes in shits them up and mass reports. Here's the last one
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226797632/#226828344

Checked.

Attached: 1567056894304.png (824x800, 135K)

polytheism got wrecked by monotheism. Cope with it

Thanks I was pissed that they deleted the last one, we had great discussions going

Attached: 1568677233031.jpg (2022x1500, 1.76M)

based

That reminds me
>an One
lol
But seriously, fuck off, Aristotle. A god would not be subject to the laws of the worst Greek thinker.
>multiple
Because a true One can be total while retaining a multiplicity. This is a contradiction without resolution in the Platonic sense.
If God is a single energy then he cannot be love, peace, war, and justice, etc. Those essences are diluted or even lost in his opposition to contradiction.
The pagan gods are not everything, but they are sovereign over a dominion which acts as a totality rather than a universal. This is necessary in a hierarchy, the ability to raise one another up, a unity that also increases the force of each being within it - much like the monarch tree in a forest gives a sense of power to all those within it.

Pagan gods are not creators in the same sense as the Christian God, it is more like an act of force, we are formed of the blood of the gods and rise from the earth.

>moral law good evil
Moral law is a human conception, it is not determinant of good and evil. You have it backwards. Reliance upon morality occurs when force has been lost, when the natural laws no longer exert themselves over people like the elements, much as will. The pagan idea works more in that sense.
Again, justice has nothing to do with morality, at least not necessarily, it exists beyond that and may even require an opposition to law or what could appear as hubris. Humanity at times may have to challenge the gods in order to maintain its dominion, and it is only in this heroism that justice can be maintained.
There is also a higher form of justice which can act as an elemental and monstrous force. Again, it is not controlled by human concepts. it is actually strange that the Christian insists on such human laws and submission of God to them.

Took generations of fighting, literal wars, corrupt politicians and royals exchanging their faith for power, laws banning practices, destroying all holy sites/idols/killing shamans druids and mentors, and absorbing holidays/practices/names/traditions. I would hardly call that cucked.

Attached: Gundes.jpg (150x183, 9K)

Hail immortal Great Partisan General Apranik who bravely defended Zoroastrian Aryandom against Mohamedan savages.

>elaborate
Not sure if I can go any further at the moment, but I will say this, the fundamental purpose of religion is the ineffable, cosmological dominion, the chasm of knowledge and belief, and the reconciliation of transcendence with nihilism. As the force of a people in connection with these laws begins to degrade they rely more and more upon moralisiation and rituals to intensify the religion itself rather than any force of unity to divine laws, and this creates something of a skeletal formation dividing the religion from its very purpose. This is precisely what happens in monotheism, especially Christianity, and why it degrades into moral law.

I really like hellenic gods

Friendly reminder to all new pagans out there, start living honorably, train your body, train your mind and find your roots. It starts with finding your ancestors, this is a path that requires research and work to find but as such it is more rewarding.

Attached: 1565410478595.jpg (584x405, 107K)

Good, they are indo European. Although continental germanic polytheism is also pretty cool.

Attached: zeus.jpg (587x600, 60K)

This

Attached: 1565126932023.jpg (674x999, 126K)

Or more clearly, greater adherence to strict rituals indicates a loss of elemental force, the divinity rising within man as a vision of his nature. The ritual acts as a vessel of return, of enclosure and resting peace along simple paths. Ritual turns towards law as the divide increases, and once the human can no longer return to simple dominion the rituals begin to take on the appearance and solemnity of funeral rites, until finally spiritual death is complete. Religion then becomes something monstrous, man attempting a cult of the dead for himself.
Monotheism is the completion of this skeletal formation, an absolute retreat from human dominion - and Christianity is its greatest achievement. God commits the total sacrifice, giving way to the domain of man in his return.

Attached: Autochthon.jpg (1998x1398, 1.05M)

Epic thread

Attached: 1567354009742.jpg (500x530, 54K)

>believes in trinity
Yikes

And atheism wrecked monotheism. It sure feels good to be the Chad

>Italian
>not polytheistic
That's a shame man, you have more evidence than most about how your ancestors faith was practiced, you still have your myths and you have the pagan remnants still in your country. You also have a very good history on how it was subverted from your ancestors. When was Italy greater than when Rome was an empire?

Attached: 1559129014172.jpg (504x698, 73K)

We're about to awaken the European man again and you off-brand kikes won't be able to stop it with your Semitic slave OS.

One toothpaste destroys the other.

>pagan gods that no one has honestly believed in for centuries/millennia
>YHWH and rabbi yeshua, king of the jews

Take the ancestor worship pill. They actually existed. They actually created you. They actually performed great deeds.

ancestor worship is literally central to pagan beliefs..... also bump

Attached: 93932b24216a6f32472dcdbf75fe0d96.jpg (236x332, 24K)

bumping

Attached: 0a35acdca2dfaab770505cfce5eda91b--carving-zz.jpg (736x489, 87K)

keep this thread alive guys

Attached: 35f7368ec2d64240b07d18f13c33bc7a--pagan-gods-celtic-mythology.jpg (312x437, 34K)

Plato can't be beat

This. It's the key to the entire thing.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

All European paganism is related I believe, it is unbelievably ancient, and comes from a central point. A noticeable example being the deity Zeus/Jupiter/Thor/Perunn, who was the god of thunder in Greek/Roman/Germanic/Slavic pantheons. There are more gods who are related than just this example. Paganism is recognizing man's place in nature, venerating our ancestors (because we are our ancestors, literally), and protecting our traditions. Faggots tend to say that paganism is a disguise for atheism, this is completely wrong. And it's more than LARPing dressed up as comic book characters that appeal to 7 year olds who watch too much of that faggotry Marvel produces. They are metaphors for the forces of nature and our ancestor's past deeds.

that's why in European polytheism focuses on ancestor veneration.

Attached: 85ac064ede053b630f36874df8708205.jpg (510x650, 57K)

Hate to break it to you user but ancient European religions are lost to time. The only records we have that tell us what they believe come down to us from contemporary christcucks, who were the only ones around who could read and write. Imagine trying to become a nazi 1000 years from now by reading 20th century jewish portrayals of it; that is what you are trying to do here.

Sorry user, its impossible.

Agreed, all the indo European faiths are very similar although they changed over time. The people who call it a larp have never looked deeper than surface level which tends to be a bunch of liberal faggots larping.

Attached: 1525759279628.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

You make a good point, but there are people who are researching it to this day. Varg Vikernes and his wife have written several great books on it, another book called Vare Tradisjoner, written by another Norwegian man (I can't recall his name at the moment, but he has a YouTube channel called Odelsarven, I'd recommend anyone reading this interested in paganism to watch his videos). Another channel is called the World Tree, he focuses on Slavic paganism. Paganism, it isn't organized like Christianity or the Abrahamic religions. It's a state of mind, you feel a connection to it, it's blood and soil. As you said, we lack some information, but the essence is there.

I think they changed as the original Europeans spread about the continent, and language among tribes changed, also depending on contact with other ancient peoples.
>The people who call it a larp have never looked deeper than surface level which tends to be a bunch of liberal faggots larping

Great way to assess the situation. There is a large degenerate group who proclaim to be "pagan". They're not. Our ancestors would've destroyed their ilk.

Only Hinduism is strong enough, the rest of your worthless white religions got annihilated by Christianity.

I listen to Carolyn Emerick quite a bit. I have to drive a lot for the WN project I'm working on so it get's boring. She has some good takes.
bitchute.com/channel/z5ZN8lsm2Yto/

Pagan europe = based europe

Polytheism is natural human progression. Most if not all cultures no matter where they were on the earth, whether they were in contact or far away all had their pantheons. Why is it that monotheism was spread by war, schisms and crusades rather than the polytheistic alternative of simply following your traditions.

Thor is Perun. Perun is Perkunas, Perkunas is Zeus and Zeus is Indra and so on. Their tales may and forms may vary from culture to culture but it is clear that a Pantheon of gods in natural in human progression. Is it monotheism that is spread through murder and corruption, wars and schisms. This is because it is not a religion but a power structure. Polytheism does not seek to be spread, only kept in the hearts of its respective people.

Attached: Gods.jpg (781x576, 245K)

based

paganism was weak in every aspect of it compared to Christianity, and europeans didnt really even give a fuck about religion until Christianity came along.
which is again why 99% of pagan followers today are just cucks and feminists. the latter 1% is of mutts shilling it from their basements when theyre done watching hentai

Great summary of paganism.

And they were christian as well. Just like yours. Your point?

Attached: 429.png (750x750, 188K)

"polytheism" means nothing. japanese are polytheist, semites were polytheists, nords, meds, egyptians, sumerians, they were all polytheist.
meds have nothing to do with wicca, neo-paganism, odin, threes whorship, black sun, and such shit.
med polytheism survived in our art, and that's it. we don't need to worship apollo or minerva in order to make pic related staue, which is 100% classical.

Attached: 8975d8df4cfbadcbcf7fc72268b9a592.jpg (564x784, 62K)

>The only records we have that tell us what they believe come down to us from contemporary christcucks, who were the only ones around who could read and write.
this is objectively false but I agree there isn't as much as id like.

Aren't you from the land of the free? Did you lose the confidence in your monotheistic jew on a stick, but still cannot give up on your imaginary friends, or should I say sky daddy?

Attached: 1567289074862.png (987x968, 30K)

>flag
Why are you still alive?

I'm surprised when people from Scandinavian countries defend Christianity.
>and europeans didnt really even give a fuck about religion until Christianity came along.
yes that's why there was a 1000 years of war, political gaming, massacres, destruction of property, prohibitive laws and general infighting over religion.

Attached: 1565201475926.png (900x624, 108K)

>appropriating Slavic paganism
aren't we considered subhuman by you guys?

swallow western semen, bootlicker

>polytheism" means nothing.
polytheism means multiple gods. monotheism means one god
>meds have nothing to do with wicca, neo-paganism, odin, threes whorship, black sun, and such shit.
most of the things you just mentioned are not reconstructionist or even really polytheistic. why wouldn't you worship your ancestors and Minerva?

Attached: Zeus_-_Ascension.jpg (1380x1862, 912K)

>yes that's why there was a 1000 years of war
95% of people converted due to simple missionary missions. the northern crusades etc. didnt account for even 0,01% of all the conversions made by missionaries. Here in Scandinavia we converted by the millions by some english monks who came over just to read the Bible. there wasnt any army from a foreign land that came over here and forced it on us.

Just look at the roman empire if you truly want to see the difference between pagan mentality and Christian mentality. pagans tried desperately to eradicate Christianity for 400 years, but never succeded. Pagans still converted en masse despite the fact that they risked literal death penalty or brutal torture for even uttering the name "Christ". what does THAT tell you?
Then when the cards switched hands and Christianity was made state religion instead, paganism got virtually eradicated in less than a few decades because no one really gave a fuck about it.

I am free user, don't make me intervene in Yugo again. Also now that we have access to more information it is easy to see that Christianity was forced upon our ancestors. Tradition and spirituality is still important and polytheism is like returning home.

Attached: 1566727564510.jpg (1105x1658, 485K)

Christianity and it's consequences have been a disaster for the European race.

kek are you kidding?

Okay, muslim stableboy.

>95% of people converted due to simple missionary missions
if you believe this you need to research more and stop listening to Christian memes. Rome is a perfect example of Christian violence against pagans are you fucking kidding me? this has to be bait
>paganism got virtually eradicated in less than a few decades because no one really gave a fuck about it.
yep this is bait

>don't make me intervene in Yugo again
empty threats
>Tradition and spirituality
What tradition and spirituality? You are an amalgam of European ethnicities (I hope so) and your parents in the land of the free had the opportunity to return to paganism, but did not, which shows that spirituality is a spook and a joke.
I recognize the symbols. Those are wooden Slavic totems, a somewhat realistic reconstruction.

the west saved u muslim niggers from getting your asses handed to you by catholic croats and orthodox serbs

Attached: hitler anime aesthetic1.png (480x640, 234K)

Notice that the constant religious kike threads started in response to the reasonable discussion of white values, Christianity, the Bible, and Jesus Christ
the kike fears the solidarity that Jesus Christ brings to the white race
it was only after abandoning prayer, the Bible, and the daily attention to the spirit of God, that degeneracy washed over the entire world

my family is entirely from the British isles user and they brought some pagan traditions with them. I know my family and I know they would have struggled with Christianity if they knew what I know now.

Attached: 1558165917032.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

>the kike fears the solidarity that Jesus Christ brings to the white race
you do understand that jesus is jewish and is the king of the jews.

The driver was an alcohol

Attached: an alcohol.png (1024x751, 1011K)

we are very thankful for supporting the abomination that is the Bosniak
the blax also worship the ''white'' jew on a stick

this thread is criticism (positive or negative) of paganism, not discussion about our countries, you dumb fuck

If you practice hellenic paganism you must tolerate pederasty and homosexuality as the greeks and romans did. No buts.

Why the fuck was this moved?

That had nothing to do with their religious practices.

Zio mods. Christcucks swarming these threads and they probably have a few jannies now.

this guy again. come to spam more Sophus Bugge drivel?