/mena/

KARA BOĞA

Attached: 1499998933991.jpg (720x478, 40K)

first for boys

Attached: 1504518959588.jpg (752x1063, 161K)

Mashallah, we will instill fear into the wh*Tiods

BASED

Attached: 1514323297707.jpg (999x963, 75K)

Reminder: If you're not AT LEAST 200 cm tall, you're a manlet who's never going to get a girlfriend.

Cocks.....

Attached: image-36.jpg (400x234, 37K)

>girlfriend
>not wife

But is he AMAZIGH ?

Amazigh are gay. Embrace Arabism

Arabs are crypto-semitic jews and maghrebis are half-nigger

Who cares about your height,you are going to fucker her with your dick not your whole body.
if you are not 8 inches long you are a dicklet who would have better luck being a trap.

Attached: 25299429_167587850656439_1841302187159214925_n.jpg (480x634, 26K)

I wish your flag wasn't so red desu, red is such an eyesore of a colour. It would look nice if it had another colour.

>Reminder: If you're not AT LEAST 200 cm tall, you're a manlet who's never going to get a girlfriend.
tfw you're 30 cm under 200.
holy. fuck me. my life is a joke.

The thing is dude, your dick isn't the first thing that women see about you. It's the face first, then your height, then your career, then your dick. Your dick is the last thing a woman sees and at that point, she's already secured with you.

Get fucked nigger loving faggot, Turks are white and will always be :)

Attached: BEYAZBOGA.png (600x600, 103K)

Red is for the BLOOD of our ancestors who fought against the invaders,so we can remember their sacrifices.

i guess brown is for all the pajeets shitting in your streets so you can remember them.

Attached: 26230048_137920213571737_5772466642654910989_n.jpg (444x268, 22K)

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>Turks are white and will always be :)
That means Turks are going to be extinct by the end of this century.
Inshallah.

but I am white

Attached: always watching.jpg (589x612, 78K)

Well, your general was nice, so I will hang out some more if you don't mind.

Attached: Gaupe.jpg (1600x1200, 334K)

Ooruspu, allah belani vermesin kopek

Attached: 1520373023896.jpg (936x1000, 110K)

post feet

Attached: 1522254483612.png (720x714, 407K)

Okay, but pretend to be arab or something, to integrate into our """""""""board culture""""""

welcome nordbro, post fjords

Oh yeah ? well what if you are a 2m but is your dick like 4 inches long. she will leave you as soon as she sees it and your time will be lost.
checkmate

Sağol canım ben de

just shit on gulfies, nobody has detected me for 6 months

stop sucking bey*z buluk, salak

How's this?

Can't I just be myself? P-please.

Attached: 6659813175w4d2.jpg (1700x1063, 1.05M)

Okey.

Attached: Leggen.jpg (1436x2228, 735K)

i used to do climbing as a sport, wish i could do some there, looks fucking confy

>170cm
man and i thought i had it bad being 177cm
cope

Beyaz boğa sana çok girdi herhalde, kuyruk acın ondan :)

Attached: kosbitka2.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>177cm
haha manlet im 178

That's awesome. I do ski touring, basically you hike up mountains with mountain skis. Pic related, I've stood where those guys are standing.

Attached: dalegubb-2.jpg (1920x1280, 408K)

>have dark blonde hair
>have dark black leg hair
wtf????
alright :3

Jesus christ, its beautiful, too bad i cant stand the cold
you have a dream job senor

Race de merde.

let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl l have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall ate at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intim idate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) ou last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame require to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both Sports l would destroy you at in order Soccer Football E-sports Baseball Endurance running Tennis Golf Footgolf Ping Pong others know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

kys

Attached: 21752359_1643049879146302_5377262938550288806_n.jpg (480x640, 45K)

Leg hair is dark blonde or light brown desu.

Not my job, just as a hobby during winter. Norwegians are fond of skiing. I also hike during summer. I love hiking in the nature and hike our mountains in particular. Too bad for you that you live in Belgium, it's not much to climb there.

manlets im 230cm tall

>Too bad for you that you live in Belgium, it's not much to climb there.
we have some but i live in the city
i have never skied in my whole life ._.

Oh you just fucking didn't.

You just didn't fucking tell someone to kill themselves.

Strap in because I'm about to ride your ass to heaven, hell, purgatory, and back.

Suicide is a very real thing. Telling someone to end their lives is a potential crime. No, seriously. If this person did end their life, you'd be in prison for inciting someone's death. For murder. Clearly you're a piece of shit swimming around in a bag of douche so you don't give a fuck.

Well let me fucking tell you, son. The moment you're so damn butthurt about a goddamn children's cartoon that you tell someone to end their own fucking life, you cross the fucking line. This is the problem with trolls these days. They've forgotten that keeping classy is part of how it's done. Nope.

Let's act like complete asshats and potentially incite murder because I think I can get away with it on the internet
NO.

Just fuck you. Get the fuck off this site. You're probably going to get banned soon, and thank fuck because I will ride you every damn day and you will become my verbal bitch until you get the sweet release of being banned from this site. You think blocking me could save you? You're fucking wrong. Even if I can't wreck you with my words, I'll wreck you with every skill I have, every piece of knowledge I have with this website. Have fun, m'lady

I'm 380

Is belgium different from netherlands really?

you forgot to reply to me dummie qatari

scary flag...

Attached: simpsons-kang-and-kodos.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Some Arab girl said i look Bedouin, What do I do now?

use your original flag and how us your face

I don't (you) internet bullies. My precious (you)'s are reserved for posters who deserve them.

yes, we have the Ardennes who have mountains-like landscapes
RARE

Attached: belgique-ardennes.jpg (1600x1197, 282K)

Kys fof being ugly

Fuck off, Unknown.

Oh I see. That looks comfy.
How is the nature there? I mean, is there a lot of nature in belgium like in that picture? Any places without any urban structures and houses?

She thinks you're loaded with money and have five cars parked in your garage.

yes especially in wallonia, its not flat, green forests, really confy, you can even ski there in winter :3

Attached: lynx.jpg (475x317, 42K)

Wtf I love belgium now.

Attached: ardenness.jpg (1600x700, 272K)

This is my original flag
fuck off, i'm a cute boi
i think she's rich already and has like 10 siblings

>has like 10 siblings
Damn nigga

come here once, there's a lot of beautiful places, its underrated as fuck
here are some big caves from wallonia

Attached: Grottes de han.jpg (1024x683, 350K)

What's an izem and how do I get one?

okay then,tell us your ethnicity.
and are you black white mestizo spaniard...

dont give a fuck about what people say about you.

Isnt it aq boga

10sibling just confirms she's arab bro

i wonder if her extended family has around same number of children
European, African, Amerindian mix

>European
How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth.

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>NO COOLIE

noooo i thought Southern Euros weren't wh*toid
coolie-free

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BEING SURROUNDED BY PAJEETS 24:7?

DO YOU GET PUSSY?

carib pajeets aren't as bad as the original pajeets

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

HAHA QUQ YOURE IN ONE OF THE MOST SEX POSITIVE REGIONS ON PLANET EARTH AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO QUQ OUT AND GET NONE

HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU HAD?

I demand a Persian gf at once!

Attached: 1522275738760.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Fuck off kaffir. I will behead you

You will not stop me, I shall take what is mine.

Attached: 1521970642285.jpg (625x689, 168K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: 1505016811764.png (742x418, 28K)

What a whore. I shall behead her too

Just hand them all over to me. I'll take care of them.

Attached: 1519151193207.png (500x467, 361K)

based

No I will just behead you both. Prepare yourself kaffir

She has a real crazed look in her eye, knowutahmsayin bruh?

btw how is it going? It's me guy from SoCal who went to DH.

Oh no way its been a while. Its going good. Still in uni. Hows it going with you man? Any updates with your life since last time we spoke?

Yeah, I'm real close to graduating. I have an interview tomorrow I'm really nervous for. If I get it, I'll be onsite maintenance and be given a discount apartment.

A-HAH! IVE CAUGHT THE HEZBOLLOX TERROR CELL HANDS UP DIRTBAGS CRAWL TOWARDS ME AND DO THE MACARENA AND LORD HELP YOU IF I DONT SAY SIMON SAYS

I'm a wh*Toid. Can't be Hezbollah.

Are you still in CC or at a 4 year now?
And thats good man. You're going places with your life and are going to be independent from your parents. Thats what you wanted right? Much easier to have a gf when you have your own place
QUQ

NICE DISGUISE HASSAN BUT IT FOOLS NO ONE

NO UQUQ

>Are you still in CC or at a 4 year now?
CC. This semester is the last until I get my certificate. Yeah, I'm really hopeful. It's Irvine company so if I move up I get really good pay and benefits. Hopefully I meet qt Persian diaspora there. How are you doing? Is uni going okay?

TRYNA POST AROUND ME ARE YOU NOW MULLAH? POW POW GUN GUN TRRRRRRR TRRRRRRRR

U DED NOW MUTHAFUCKA

>CC. This semester is the last until I get my certificate. Yeah, I'm really hopeful.
Right on man. Glad to hear things are going well.
>It's Irvine company so if I move up I get really good pay and benefits. Hopefully I meet qt Persian diaspora there.
After I get my degree if I stay in the US I want to work in Irvine too and then go get my masters after a few years in industry. LA sucks.
I know some qt diaspora who go to UCI and IVC. Definitely more approachable and normal/down to earth than the pseudo LA cunts in the LN/DP/MV area. I think Irvine's definitely the better area to make better friends/meet better people.
>How are you doing? Is uni going okay?
Everythings going good thx for asking :D
I'm on spring break so I'm just anxiously waiting to get my grades back. I still have 1 more year of uni. After I graduate I still don't know what I'm going to do but if I go for my masters I'm hoping I can still get my masters from a decent to good UC
QUQ

Shouldn't have done that Jude. Looks like you just couldn't leave the Aryan man alone. Time for round 2.

Attached: 1504478747572.gif (456x522, 647K)

QUQ

OMID YOUR ARYAN SPIEL FOOLS NO ONE YOURE AN ELAMI-DRAVIDIAN THROUGH AND THROUGH

ELAMO-DRAVIDIAN

>I know some qt diaspora who go to UCI and IVC. Definitely more approachable and normal/down to earth than the pseudo LA cunts in the LN/DP/MV area. I think Irvine's definitely the better area to make better friends/meet better people.
Ah that's good. I don't know if I want to stay here forever though. It's been a dream of mine to travel the world and live in different countries. But that's a far off dream regardless. Make sure you go into something that is marketable. I see too many people on this site complaining about how they can't get a job after uni.

That's exactly what a black turk would say

>OMID YOUR ARYAN SPIEL FOOLS NO ONE YOURE AN ELAMI-DRAVIDIAN THROUGH AND THROUGH
We will end you. Once we escape into the infinite lebensraum of space our numbers will swell. Then we shall descend upon your deserts and end the semitic menace once and for all!

Idyllic. How many people get to experience this?

T. PIC RELATED BUT HAIRIER

Attached: 5AF704D7-7EFC-465E-98FB-0F60BA958D51.jpg (1024x573, 96K)