Alright no-coiners. It looks like we're going to have to work with you

Alright no-coiners. It looks like we're going to have to work with you.

At what price will you buy into bitcoin?

Attached: 1516595127197.gif (406x720, 1.9M)

$1

Its not that much about the price but there are no regulations to this scam market and 99% of all coins have no real life use.

No one wants that shitcoin that litterally solves nothing

Hey guys I'm new here.

My son told me about this place and said I could learn how to sell bitcoin without buying it.

Can someone tell me how to become a bear?

I'm kind of new to all this stuff.

Thanks,
Jim

500 dollars

>buying 99% when you can buy 1%

Crypto will eat the world with or without the unimaginative.

this

Attached: One_million_dollars.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

If BTC was $1 I would short till it was 75ยข.

$0.00

People are just seeing $7k as a selling opportunity, that's why there's resistance.

Hi Jim. Get a kraken account, get verified and fund it. Do an intermediate trade and sell Bitcoin with leverage. Make sure you know about equity margin so you don't get liquidated.

Be willing to lose a lot of money and deal with a lot of stress if the market moves against you.

That spider....holy shit

I actually was thinking of buying $100 of Bitcoin just to play around with and get used to the idea of digital currency. But when I started doing research and found out what a minefield it is to deal with crypto exchanges and crypto phone apps and using hardware storage, I said fuck it, this is all needless bullshit that will only make me a target for hackers.

crypto is not secure, its not going to be used as a 'distributed ledger', there is no good reason to use it at all

Pussy.

lurk more newfaggot

Kys

Attached: 213C0D1E-F312-46E8-8F0E-BBFCC41F740B.jpg (750x555, 67K)

25% gain
>MADMAN

Hehehhe comeback eoy when you buy 0.037 Bitcoin for $1000 fag

There's no value in bitcoin and blockchain is a useless meme.

20$