What are persian gfs like

What are persian gfs like

Attached: paras1.gif (480x270, 2.17M)

me wants a zoroastrian one

amazing honestly. Persian women are beautifull and if they are kept within the grasp of their family the girls turn out amazing too.

MENA women are literally unobtainable for anyone that isn't from there themselves.

>When Liu Chang became Emperor, he was sixteen years old. During his reign, he spent most of his time having sexual intercourse with Persian women. He kept a harem of Persian girls, including one sixteen year old girl he nicknamed Mei Zhu. When he met her he was entranced with her brown skin, round buttocks and large green eyes. He was notorious for his sexual debauchery with her and she was notorious for her sexual appetite with him. She was reportedly skilled in bed, and often defeated and overpowered Liu Chang in bed during intercourse. Liu and Mei Zhu also forced men and women to engage in intercourse in the Palace, if the man made the woman orgasm first, they were rewarded, if the women won, Mei Zhu would have the man castrated. Having sex and playing with Persian girls took away so much of Liu's time that he never emerged to conduct official affairs.

Attached: 1516349669393.jpg (360x480, 103K)

based

>you will never experience anything even half as good as a single day of that man's life

The best.

god i wish that were me

>and often defeated and overpowered Liu Chang in bed during intercourse.

Attached: [Sweating intensifies].gif (205x260, 109K)

That is untrue. Over 60% of the ‘muslims’ in higher education are women over here. And women hate dating down.
As a result there is an overabundance of educated MENA women that have little choice but to date Dutch men since their own men are fucking imbeciles

Disgusting Ar*an religion. Persians are proud Muslims

CHINK'D

This actually gave me a boner

What a man

Attached: 140442.gif (245x245, 994K)

yes

Like a bag of sand

Wish I was him

Attached: 1466484201493s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>date Dutch men since their own men are fucking imbeciles
>t.pic

Attached: 1508095891892.jpg (1200x1806, 429K)

Times sure have changed

A man of culture

Muslim men btfo

Der übermensch :)

life isn't fair

Speak 4 urself. You can easily get a Kurdish, Persian or Turkish qt if you apply yourself.