I'm Noticing a Lack of Leaf Threads Right Now

ALLOWED ITT:
-Leafs
-Anglosphere frens
-Americans if they're nice

Post which province/cunt you are from and let's be friends.
Conversation starters:
Who are you voting for in October?
What's your favourite Canadian city?
What do you think Canada will look like in 10 years?
What do you want Canada to look like in the future?

Attached: Blank+_09962720504bda2fa74076a21cb2ab4f.jpg (376x302, 36K)

The Maritimes are the only good part
/thread

Attached: 1550586302987.jpg (1280x644, 305K)

I will be voting for a nice packet of TAQUITOS IN MY MICROWAVE BITCH AYYYYYYYYRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT FROM YOUR RECTUM SEÑOOOORRRRRRITAAAAAAAA

Attached: BAC3C53F-0573-4E07-A116-FD98AA00454A.jpg (480x472, 36K)

While I agree the Maritimes are good I have to disagree they're the only good part of Canada, there are plenty of places in Canada to enjoy and plenty of ways to improve on them too

The sole thing that makes Canada stand out of the US is Québec and Québécois culture. If not for Québec, Canada would be a shittier and more cucked USA.

nah

Attached: 1547126939185.png (400x309, 159K)

Haha yes
SI SENOR YO ONIONS DE RANCHO
Fellow North Americans you are so quirky and cute

Quebec and Quebecois culture are very nice to have in our country and I really do think they enrich our culture but not by their existence alone.
Canadian history is built off of the struggle between Anglos and French, between Canadians and the Natives, and between Settler and the Land.
If we removed either single part from Canada then we would lose the whole picture and this country would fall apart, that's why I advocate for Canadian unity and increasing patriotism amongst our true citizens. Because now that conflict with the French is starting to settle down, which is one of the last conflicts we are dealing with as a nation(internally, at least) we are finding other things to find conflict over.

That's absolutely your opinion guy, and I respect it unless you're thinking of being some kind of secessionist in which case you would be a traitor to the Leaf and to the Crown and would deserve the Final Rake.

I piss on you disgusting westcucks

Alright that's it you son of a bitch

Attached: Blank+_a1887a0212d9511ce55998f6d3002fbc.jpg (552x328, 43K)

me on the left

You spelled worst wrong. Boring as shit, 50 years behind the rest of the western world, inbred welfare states.

what province are you from?

Hey we may attack this man because he is secessionist scum, but we shall not attack his province by virtue of it being part of our great Fatherland

My mother is running as an mp for the liberals.
Won't say where but it's in BC.
Myself im a nomad who wanders around the west coast along with the territories and Washington. Will be voting liberal because Andrew Sheer is a mindless American pawn. (and Trudeau legalized weed so that's based)

Wish I could've voted for Maxime Bernier,
But I'll accept Andrew Sheer over the fact of how unstable and terrible the administration Trudeau put in and also his SNC shitshow, not even his own cabinet admires him. But I always find 90% of Canadian politicians to be pretty forgettable anyhow.

Favorite city, Montreal. Nice history and preserved cultures really nice churches cathedrals and city planning. Still find quebecers sort of uptight, xenophobic and entitled, however they have some really admirable old architecture that makes an Anglo from Alberta envious.

I don't know what Canada would like in 10 years but from what I can tell relatively the same, not too much population growth or advancements. The only thing I really hope for is better infrastructure and US relations to improve.

>duuuude weeed
>liberal MP
>west coast

Van Islet? perhaps?

>Choice between mindless pawn and people who actively make our situation worse
Hmmm today I think I will vote Liberal
Vote PPC or for one of the other smaller parties, reject the false dichotomy. This year's election will be wildly split in every direction, every party has at least some chance.

Why not vote for Bernier? Is something stopping you from doing so?

Do you not have a PPC candidate in your riding? I'm going to give them my vote despite their misgivings. The other choices for my riding are unreasonable: Lib, Con, NDP, Green, Earth First
I miss living in a big city where the whacko fringe parties would show up on a ballot.
I've lived in 7 provinces and Montreal is by far, my favourite city, although it's changed quite a bit in the last 20 years. It used to be that if you walked around downtown at 11:30pm on a Sunday night, shops would be open and people were out on the streets, and there was no worrying about street crime.

You know, I said "despite their misgivings" when I really meant their PERCEIVED misgivings. Bernier is not a climate change denier, he is skeptical about the influence humans are having on climate change. CBC paints him as an anti-science dinosaur because of it. Since Gore's An Inconvenient Truth, the Earth has grown in population by over 1 billion. Even if we drastically reduced consumption of everything, we'd still have to compensate for world population growth (17% since 2006) and that hasn't happened; not even close. Bernier's approach is the most reasonable of all: regardless of cause, climate change is happening and we're not stopping it so we must plan for contingency. Build up coastal seawalls, dig floodways near cities, reroute waterways to drought prone regions, etc.

Any Broadcast channel is cringe, from the CBC to the ABC and the BBC and the SABC and especially the ZBC.

Ours is particularly cringe because it's a publicly-funded corporation that has a close economic relationship to the Liberal party and is therefore extremely politically biased.

Ontario. Anyone else hate Ford as much as I do? Can't wait to vote NDP in the federals

I hope he was a better drug dealer than he is a premier.

Which one is Canada? Is that the communist island? Sorry faggot, we aren't allowed to trade (you)s with you guys

Manitoba

And in ten years canada will become a nigger tier cuntry

cringe general

Vote for madmax you worthless cuck

kill yourself

Dont for some pajeet bastard vote for lizzy may

This isn't Jow Forums, county-specific circlejerks belong there.
Go away.

Attached: 8925.jpg (600x338, 69K)

It's random/international and it has flags,, you a fucking leaf.

To be fair, this user is right. Have you seen the board? This is a better thread than all of that discord circlejerking.

Country chatrooms like these kinds of threads aren't better than anything, there's a reason they've been driven out of this board early on and shitposted to death whenever they pop up.

Also the thread's full of politics garbage so that already makes it worse than 95% of the board which is already pretty bad.

how about a multilingual country thread. like the netherland, belgium and switzerland.

and all do you everwent to jeuxvideo.com ?

I suppose that’s a fair point. I’ve told off many of these kinds of threads myself so it’d be stupid to go back on that now.

Early on, this board was all about bants and memes and it was fun. Now it's comprised of typical board shit like crappy anime, frogs and brap posts.

>now
The frog vs anime shitposting war was even worse in 2017

Niagara falls was nice ,

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

A lot of Ukrainians in my province, hey better than Manitoba and Alberta. Voting for Trudeau cause one of sheer’s cunt decided to be a Jew.
10 years? Give it 5 more years we will have the word cuck in our head
Same old story

Saudi Burger and Argument Jew were class A entertainment, along with all the leaf and aussie girl OC.

I like Canadia

Only Yanks and calitards are cucked fren.

Alberta.
I’m voting for the Conservative Party.
I’d say Vancouver but everything is too expensive, they have good seafood though.
I want Canada to annex the USA.

this is King Leaf
explain yourselves canadians

Attached: justin_trudeau_blackface.jpg (1188x1411, 676K)

WHY DIDN'T YOU VISIT THE AMERICAN SIDE YOU STUPID BONG?!

Cause it sucks. I've heard many Americans admit this too. Get with it

>Alberta.
>I’m voting for the Conservative Party.

Attached: 1545363055170.jpg (396x385, 31K)

I voted trudeau for the weed and regret it. My sins are heavy

No we need the money

Why wouldn't Alberta vote Conservative? The federal Liberals have successively alienated the province from the rest of the country and removed a large portion of its wealth.