Americans are good peopl

>Americans are good peopl...
>twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/979064527193976832

wtf is wrong with these mutts?

Attached: 1510493898550.jpg (1024x320, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/john-bomb-iran-bolton-the-new-warmonger-in-the-white-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never trust short haired woman

Nothing. I'd have done far worse.

>>Americans are good peopl...
Nobody even tries this excuse anymore.
Now it is "Every country would do that too if they could because interests are stronger than principles".

It's fine when muzzies kill people but it's not fine when people kill muzzies.
Really makes my gray matter tingle

Attached: 1518064588194.jpg (540x404, 75K)

Dog bless America

All is relative.

Relative to angels, Americans are foulest of devils.

Relative to arabs, Americans are saints.

Back to Jow Forums, monkey

LMAO that twitter account. What a cuck.

Does that means you support Abou ghraib and 11 september attentats, or that you condemn both?

>Random terrorist groups supported by the US killing 100 arabs and Muslims for a one Western
Vs
>Organized government approved torturing of civilians for no reason but having fun while stealing the countries resources then putting it into an eternal shit state
Really make the grey matter move

Jow Forumsellectual here
Not well informed in any of those to give a proper answer
Because random """""""''peaceful""""""'' muslim civilians killing gays, jews and slaving nig nogs is ok.
Bunch of hypocrites

>Chinese literally treat each other like objects
>Euros are critically retarded
>Middle East is in a perpetual hellscape of conflict enabled by everyone else
>Not even gonna touch Africa
>America is Ellul's worst nightmare
Nobody is safe, everyone is shit. We just happen to take photos of our shittery

As in compared to whom ?

>EVERYONE IS SHIT SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

Are you russian?

>It's fine when muzzies kill people but it's not fine when people kill muzzies.
I love this line childish way of thinking
>I-if they do bad things, w-we are justified to become savages!

Listen here you fucking retarded monkey shit eater creatura.
The war between Israel and the arabic countries was a war not a genocide.
The African enslavement happening in Libya is because al Gaddafi -who protected and apologized to africans- was killed by moderate terrorists supported by the US
All Terrorists group kill 100 Muslim for a one terrorist and they do that with M14s sent by the American government.
No Arabic government approves of any terrorist group or act

>Because random """""""''peaceful""""""'' muslim civilians killing gays, jews and slaving nig nogs is ok.

Nobody said that you brainlet

>Not well informed in any of those to give a proper answer
>Jow Forumsellectual here

lmao

>Because random """""""''peaceful""""""'' muslim civilians killing gays, jews and slaving nig nogs is ok.
Iraq doesn't kill gays and jews... and even if they did why would you invade them?

enslaving black people was done after the US attacked Libya. I want to see your people behave when there is no authority to control people.

>No Arabic government approves of any terrorist group or act
yeah they just fund them with cash, weapons and training.

Killing is one thing, this is just savagery. I don't consider these people human beings.

whataboutism

The second pic is hot desu.

>Red Dawn
>But the protagonists are Iraqis/Afghans//Vietnamese and the Soviets are Americans
Really gets the noggin jogging.

Attached: 241839214_e16278a7-97ca-4d38-9f9d-b92155ed3caa.jpg (547x768, 84K)

>Are you russian?
Given I haven't died of alcohol poisoning there's a 75% chance I could be.
Any nation that hasn't sent them money at some point is delusional, irrelevant, or both.
What about my foot up your ass? Answering tu quoque with tu quoque at least shows some level of self-awareness, I guess.

Yeah Saudis are shitheads and hypocrites for funding terrorists in syria along the US. Still random government unapproved killing > organized government approved torturing and killing.
If the pictures didn't get published by the media the soldiers wouldn't even get punished

OP was critical of American human right violations. How exactly is that a tu quoque?

So letting they come and kill and us it's better
>I love this line childish way of thinking
Ironing

>Iraq doesn't kill gays and jews
I'm talking about the ones that do.
>and even if they did why would you invade them?
I'm not defending the invasions.
It's just puzzling to see the ones who openly defend the annihilation of the west so angry when they're invaded in turn.
As if they have any moral ground to stand on

Attached: 0ShbrJL.jpg (550x309, 41K)

>Look at these evil Americans!
>Literally everyone does this
>Y-You're just projecting!

America invaded another country for a made up reason, ignored the UN veto, and build illegal prisons where they tortured suspected resistant fighters, ignoring any human rights.
There are not many countries these days that do that

>and even if they did why would you invade them?
yes you dumb bitch you have no right to attack another nation because of its human rights violation unless they attack you.

I'm the idiot for talking to dumb monkey

Attached: 1401198302209.jpg (357x330, 43K)

>civilians
go back to the desert ahmed

>It's fine when muzzies kill people
You mean terror act? because they use political excuse like western invasion etc, people fall for it.

Man, I can't imagine what other economic powerhouse of a country could have had a crisis of human rights violations chasing glory after a set of cultural and economic upheavals.
The US is filled with bastards because we can get away with it, simple as that. What the fuck is EU/Russia gonna do, start nuclear war?

>t. underage
I refuse to be believe an adult can have such a childish world-view

I quoted other guy over you.
Read this>
I'm not defending the invasions.
It's just puzzling to see the ones who openly defend the annihilation of the west so angry when they're invaded in turn.

Seems like we agree that Americans aren't good people

too bad it takes a whole minuet to post a new post, otherwise i would have posted my dead mutts folder.

Attached: 447ae2bac3b90b4b76229c1abbff7de6.jpg (400x267, 20K)

>It's just puzzling to see the ones who openly defend the annihilation of the west
Nice strawman you dumb monkey

>It's fine when muzzies kill people but it's not fine when people kill muzzies
Both of them are wrong, you fucking retarded mong.

Attached: 1505112715666.png (507x620, 149K)

Why are you towel heads always mad?

>Seems like we agree that Americans aren't good people
What we have is a dysfunctional society that neither treats its mentally ill nor possesses a national ethic of merit or even substance. We're headed at breakneck speed towards nothing in particular because postmodernism never hired someone to take over from it.

>if you don't defend the torture of arabs, you're defending the annihilation of the west!
don't you have to go make a thread about Brazil turning into a hardcore catholic monarchy to lead the west in some sort of WH40k delusion?

The word you meant to say is ironic, you illiterate favela dweller.
>T-they'll come here and kill us!
Your cunt is irrelevant and self imploding.
Your cunt has no presence in the world stage.
Your cunt doesn't need sandniggers help to become a failed state since it's already heading down that path.

Attached: 1518192383522.jpg (480x360, 35K)

wtf I hate usa now

BASED

killing ameripigs is good though

We could go on and on a deep philosophical conversation on why we should be solving political, social, religious conflicts on the middle east.
Islam is a strong religion based on intolerance and would not allow this to happen.
Not that guy.
Hummmmmmm?So after Europe where are you going?
Ins't making everyone a muslim your true mission or did I get that wrong?

Literally the same arguments as Vatniks
>Everyone does it! America is supporting ISIS.
>We invaded Ukraine! What are you going to do about it?

Yeah, but we kill ourselves with '''''healthcare''''', they kill themselves with (more) booze.

No person has ever said this.

>the only user to talk some sense in this thread is a hue hue
>butthurt shitskins can only say "muh favela" to defend their shitskinnery

Attached: trexsightingprey.jpg (611x611, 95K)

e.

America had been threatening Iran with war for a long time dumby. It's not surprising that the other side would threaten America
youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/john-bomb-iran-bolton-the-new-warmonger-in-the-white-house

>We could go on and on a deep philosophical conversation on why we should be solving political, social, religious conflicts on the middle east.
Middle East is in deep political and religious conflict. The Middle East has been like that even before Islam was founded.

why do Jow Forumstards think of the invasion of iraq as a crusade against muslims? amerimutts toppled one of the most secular and progressive governments in the region, and allowed islamists to gain ground instead.

the people you killed were not islamists scheming on how to destroy america, they were sceular patriots minding their own business and protecting their country on the literal other side of the world.

>So letting they come and kill and us it's better
You're putting words in his mouth, you idiot.
What he's saying is that just because they're savages doesn't mean the US gets the right to violate human rights.
Two rights don't make a wrong.
He never said to let them kill "us".

ur just defending intolerant islamists ok? theres nothing wrong with carpet bombing arab countries MAGA

t. never set foot on Jow Forums

I think it was wrong to invade irak. But I don't give a shit they killed rats or pissed on them.

>We could go on and on a deep philosophical conversation on why we should be solving political, social, religious conflicts on the middle east.
>Islam is a strong religion based on intolerance and would not allow this to happen.
You're fucking retarded, holy shit.

Attached: 1491824536383.png (1110x1080, 691K)

>It's fine when muzzies kill people but it's not fine when people kill muzzies.
Observe the thought processes of the Macaco

>my sandnigger ass is on FIRE!

Turn off the proxy Cletus

t. Antwan DeShooqua Hernandez

Are you seriously implying that the hatred towards the west was only fueled by wars and not by our transgression of muslim values?

And I personally think that is should be avoided.
The thing is that you all as intellectual muslims are failling in representing your own people's desires and thoughts.
That's just like having a wersternized gay muslim pretend that he should be able to talk in the name of the true followers.
Ask your grand father, uncle, neighbor and see why the peace you want is unacheavable.

I should have avoided you by time you anime posted

Nobody says we are good people

Attached: E156E4D6-1B05-4A92-93FC-88881D6A9220.jpg (358x398, 32K)

>Are you seriously implying that the hatred towards the west was only fueled by wars and not by our transgression of muslim values?

>should I consider the possibility that the Middle East situation is far more complex than I thought at first, with a wide array of causes, variables and implications that have historical roots and in turn led to the complex modern situation ME is in nowadays, and that the intervention of every major world power and UN for the last 50 years hasn't solved yet?
>nah, it's just araps being intolerant towards my worldview lmao
This is what happens when people are too little informed to wrap their head around complex matters; they instead dumb down those matters to wrap them around their heads.

if it was a muslim it would be "ah no not all muslims are the same dude you bigot stfu"
now if is an american "damnn americans are savages those subhumans

Please dear god you have to be baiting. I refuse to believe anyone can be this dumb.

Attached: 1521259762699.jpg (512x548, 16K)

We wouldn't be bothering with the West if they didn't get wrapped up with our conflicts. The reason why it was contained was thanks to the Ottoman empire, but now since they are gone the conflicts has been rising

>why do Jow Forumstards think of the invasion of iraq as a cruaade against muslims?
they don't you fucking idiot

So what's bad about that? They're not torturing any humans just a bunch of arabs

WTF. i thought that is in Brazil

>It's fine when muzzies kill people

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

If Americans were actually held responsible for anything in life the entire Bush government would have been hung

Based favelado banting muslims

You shall be a autorized tourist in South Brazil