1. your country

>1. your country
>2. is your country a godless secular shithole?
1. Spain.
2. No.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-145801~2.png (1405x2064, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKsKgnTeCHA
youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flag
Not yet.

>catholics refuse to be secular
Shocker

>
>we used to be but now the hierachy goes like this
>islam>secularism>christcucks

Attached: Easter.jpg (288x288, 49K)

no but it will become soon unless we do something about it, i wont live to see my country get turned into a liberal cuck gayrights shithole.

Fucking embarrassing
Let me out of this third world shithole

Isn't Jordan like the most secular Muslim nation aside from Turkey?

Yes, religion here is just about giving pretty things to look at, saints to isult when you're angry and something to team up for when it comes to hate Muslims and keep out foreigners, and I like it this way.

Nice try Francis, but we all know you're a theocracy

That's Sweden

Not really afaik. They still have religious police. They are one of the most secular in the ME though. Lebanon is definitely more secular.

Get out yourself, pinko.

>God given right

+1

working on it

France
Sadly, we’re the OG on that one.

I wasn't including Lebanon as they're only 54% muslim

>be poland
>declare Jesus as your defacto king

Your move Jow Forums

Are you ready for the passion tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKsKgnTeCHA

Attached: csm_csm_The-Passion-2016-Michael-Terlouw2_7148751adb_aed936445c[1].jpg (800x450, 105K)

;_;

flag
Depends what state. Deep southern, some mid westerns and Utah/Montana are hardcore bible humpers.

>king of Poland is a jew

No, thank God.

Attached: malaga.jpg (640x427, 95K)

>Jesus is jew

Imagine your own braindead wojak, I don’t have any saved.

Based

>is
*was
Jesus was a circumcised Jew

But he was a Jew
?

Based

Attached: 1516308060674.jpg (1001x1147, 231K)

Yes

Jesus believed that Jesus was the son of God so he was a christian.

Meant for

>Jesus wasn't a jew
Right, he was living in ancient Judea, claimed to be the King of the Jews, but he wasn't a jew. Are you fucking retarded?

>Jesus believed that Jesus was the son of God
We're all children of God though.
When did he ever say directly that he was the literal son of God?

Baste.
t. Pollock from the Kingdom of Jesus

Attached: 1449993880813.jpg (343x343, 20K)

Embarrassing

No no no

Attached: 126931.jpg (964x640, 102K)

Friendly reminder that Jesus was a fictional character invented by the Flavian Emperors to make Jews more docile

youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE

I could see this happening in the US

And jew that believed that Jesus was the son of God was a de facto christian, those who didn't stayed Jews.

Jesus never explicitely stated it, but he did claim to have stated it. "do you say about the one whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?" (John 10:36)

But the real evidence for it is that Gabriel told Mary that she would give birth to the son of God, not a child of God, which is what would've been said. "The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called the Son of God." (Luke 1:35)

(you)

No, it would never happen. Chaplains in US military tend to stay away from weapons.

based

>(you)
Nice argument, Christard

At that historical period were was more than enough half-crazy jewish priests who run their own little cults and wanted Judea to be free from romans.

>And jew that believed that Jesus was the son of God was a de facto christian
It was a Judaism heresy, nothing more.

Attached: serveimage(16).jpg (721x1081, 243K)

Hmmmmm?

Attached: easter_toad_template.png (1790x1640, 56K)

Fucking hell, I can't get a single post right today.

Attached: serveimage(17).jpg (962x1443, 322K)

>le fuck off christian
>but jews are fine

Spotted the Marxist

religion is the opiate of the masses

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x750, 256K)

Who do you quoting?

God bless the Satan rocket

Attached: DW5DDL7X0AAVvf-.jpg (640x426, 63K)

finally an open marxist

That church is just some heresy shit from Korea, not the US military

Flag
Yes

Attached: ohCanada.png (1142x771, 556K)

Cringe.
Religion is literal poison believed only by rural cousin fuckers. Look at us throughout history, retarded farmers that lashed out when Britain wanted us to become modern while believing that we were loved by some hairy Arab, now look at our country since the mid nineties ever since we got rid of the sick pedos and the fairy tales they spread. We turned from a soulless shit hole that made Africa and eastern Europe look good to an accepting society that is one of the richest Europeans and infinitely more relevant than what we were just a few decades ago

>Religion is literal poison believed only by rural cousin fuckers
I live in city and never fucked any cousin. Yet still I do believe.

So your entire point is already disproven.

Attached: tenor.png (512x480, 114K)

Attached: 1519608777781.png (406x452, 30K)

Jesus is the son of God, brought on earth from an Hebrew woman free of sin, yes. He was circumcised, and raised according to Hebraic practices, yes. But this doesn’t make him a Jew. God in his infinite goodness extended the Covenant from only Hebrews, to all those that believe, and all Christians are the Chosen people. He sent his son, the Messiah, to save us all. But some Hebews simply couldn’t accept it, they rejected the Messiah and executed him. For this, they were cursed by God to roam the earth, losing the Promised Land. And so they became Jews.

So Jesus was not a Jew, as Jews are Hebrews that reject the Messiah. But his divine nature puts him above mere human concerns like ethnicity anyway. He’s Alpha and Omega, the language Jesus spoke during his time on this earth matters little.

yeah, but everyone gets the day off on religious holidays and its nbd

>But this doesn’t make him a Jew
It would be enough reason for nazis to burn him.

Jesus spoke aramaic, he didn't spoke nor understood hebrew langage

Nah. If Nazis had killed Jesus then today "insert buzzword" would gas Nazis.

poland
no

Obviously, they couldn't kill Jesus, because for that time he was dead for almost 2000 years. I'm talking about how anyone with background same as Jesus had would be considered a jew without any doubt.

jajajaja fuck you mutt i'm not Francis
If i was Francis the flag would be Vatican's

>I'm talking about how anyone with background same as Jesus had would be considered a jew without any doubt.
If not jews had killed Jesus but another group. This other group would be the cursed "jews of today" that would be gassed by Nazis.
ou changed History withour changing also its consequence.

hopefully soon

Do you think Franics posts here?
Would be cool to have a NEET pope.

+10 holy damage against islamist

I said i don't post here, Benedict.

>If not jews had killed Jesus but another group
You mean Romans?
>This other group would be the cursed "jews of today"
What it has to do with the fact that Jesus was a jew?

>Frog education

How the hell are nazis even relevant here? I don’t care about what some batshit adepts of paganish ethno-fantasy thought.

Sure, I know he preached in Aramaic. The Hebrew language had largely been replaced by Aramaic and Greek by his birth, and confined to religious texts. But he was still born in an Hebrew/Israelite tribe, descendant of the kings of Israel.

I give up. Your just too much of a brainlet.

He read from the Torah in the Temple.
He knew hebrew. He was educated on it.

>How the hell are nazis even relevant here?
Because they were the most well-known jew-finders. I just bring them up to illustrate how obvious is jewness of Jesus.

As one could gather from the supreme court of my state that answer is no.

Attached: supreme court PA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

I am brainlet because you have no idea what are you talking about? Fair enough.

>You mean Romans?

Roman soldiers might have been the ones who pushed the nails in His flesh, but they were merely ignorant of what they were doing, mislead by Jews. Jesus, in his infinite mercy forgave them. Jews killed the Messiah in full consciousness of their actions, simply unable to comprehend God chose to save us all.

>but they were merely ignorant of what they were doing
They had an order from their commanders, who were also Romans. Crucifixion was a standard Roman punishment for all kinds of rebels.

They didn't knew who they were killing.
Why are you so dense?

>They didn't knew who they were killing.
They killed the leader of a cult who was spreading rebellious ideas. There was a trial.

But they had a racial view of Jews, which is not what I’m talking about. The congenital traits of the cursed race of the Jews arose with inbreeding in exile, and are a part of the Jews’ problems, but the real problem with Jews is their lack of faith in the Messiah, their race is only secondary. Once they accept Jesus, they are not Jews anymore.

I know? I’m not sure what your point is, of course they had orders, but ultimately that order came from Ponce Pilate, who was mislead by the Jews to believe that Jesus was simply an agitator instead of the Messiah. And as Ponce Pilate wanted to free him, Jews chose to free a real criminal instead.

But Jesus explicitly said he wasn’t a rebel ! Render unto Caesar and all that. He posed no threat to Romab authorities, He came to save Humanity, unlike previous rebel leaders who only claimed to be the Messiah to overthrow the Romans. That trial was a sham, as, again, Romans had been mislead by Jewish authorities.

>But they had a racial view of Jews
That is kind of view we have now. Even secular jews are still considered jews.
> believe that Jesus was simply an agitator instead
Which he was. What are you even arguing about?
>chose to free a real criminal instead
By Roman law, jesus was a criminal as well.

>But Jesus explicitly said he wasn’t a rebel
It doesn't mean that he wasn't one. You shouldn't really base your judgment of criminals on what they say.

He did say that he would cause division, from "Luke 49-53"

Are you saying that He was a criminal?

not this kind of division tho.

He broke the law, were put on trial, found guilty and executed. So yes, he was a criminal.

What law?

He was charged for sedition against the Roman Empire.

He never did anything like this, tho.
Originally the jews sentenced him for blasphemy but weren't allowed to kill him (only romans are allowed to give death penalty).

But you're dense anyway. Everyone tries to patiently explain to you and you just get completly stubborn on unrelated stuff and wrong information.

But he never preached sedition. That’s the whole point.

>He never did anything like this
He actually did. If you guys are his lawyers then you kinda late for the trial.
>Everyone tries to patiently explain to you
What exactly?

Based

Based (except when your order got cucked by Pope Mundanus)

kek

[source required]

1. Flag

2. Yes.

Isnt the pope a foreigner tough?