invited: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan (lol), Afghanistan
not invited: Rohingyas

desi qts edition

Attached: blywd.jpg (651x650, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_mcuq_g9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=oNTOpHEpGiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do we never see any bangladeshis and sri lankans? Its all indian/paki/nepali shitposting

>no Pakistan

Thank god.

We consider ourselves genetically and culturally closer to Iranians, Turks and Arabs. We don't have anything in common with Hindpoo street shitters.

I have seen Bangladesh and Sri Lanka quite a few times.

Why are Indians so fucking insecure and butthurt all the time? Just take a look at these comments. Are you Pajeets really like this irl, or is it just an online phenomenon?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_mcuq_g9Ls

For some reason I only ever see nepal and pakistan. For some reason nepalis are disproportionately present in these threads.

Yeah, a lot of people get triggered about this shit online. But then again, the case is worse for countries like China, but they can't understand or comment in english, so you never see this shit.

I love Indian songs

youtube.com/watch?v=oNTOpHEpGiA

It's only one guy. Pakistanis, there are four I think. But you get to see only one a day, it used to be two sometimes. There was a guy from Quetta, very comfy lad. He stopped coming here.

good for him

Why is South India better in everything than North India?

>Bhutan (lol)
Redpill me on Bhutanis

they chose to focus on gross happiness instead of gdp, but neither indicator is particularly high

because they don't have degenerate european genetics

They ethnically cleansed their entire cunt of Hindu Nepalis in the early 90's, but retards still think of them as "le based peaceful Buddhists".

Paki fingers wrote this.

Give it up Paki. You're not smart enough to divide and conquer.

>Pakistan not explicitly invited
>Rohingyas not invited

anti-Muslim edition, sala kutianda

Submission week is almost here.
It's the final semester - I hope the professors won't be complete cunts this time.

Attached: hwi.jpg (482x469, 42K)

:(

Doesn't make much sense desu, everywhere else population of European origin does better than others (except for Jews and East Asians). Also countries further from the Equator and tropical climate tend to be more developed than brown people's countries.
Give me something else.

Same with Sri Lanka. They are even darker than South Indians and miles better than India. :^)

Probably because they never had to face foreign invaders and enjoyed peace + availability of ports

>Coastline
This is the real reason. Also applies to Sri Lanka.

For one, many empires from Central-Asia never managed to subdue them (think the Mughals, the Delhi Sultanate, etc.) and they are not insanely crowded unlike shithole states such as Bihar. That's why Kerala does so well.