Your country

>your country
>do you support catalonian independence?

Attached: zdaiX1c.jpg (1200x674, 55K)

Portugal
no, I only support Galician independence

Attached: galician girl.jpg (2235x1676, 397K)

Why should I give a fuck? Let them do whatever they want on their land.

Not my conflict. I shouldn't get involved.

/thread

>do you support catalonian independence?
I support Andalucía libre.

I support ethno nationalism but You are just too pussy. If you really want independence, rise up in arms and kill the shitillians.

Yes. Not as strongly as I support the Basque, but I still stand in solidarity with catalonian comrades.

>Concentration camps in Chechnya
>Why should I give a fuck? Let them do whatever they want on their land.

Attached: finland cat.gif (300x300, 31K)

Yes. Catalans have the right to decide their fate.

>Concentration camps in Chechnya
Who's in those camps?

Faggots who are killed by the same local chechens.

Homosexuals, and I suppose anyone else who falls under the "non-traditional sexual relationship" banner you have over there.

This is a redditor. Press + to upvote him.
+

yes

>catalonian independence
More like HOMOSEXUAL independence amirite? ;DDD

You mean local gays? So fuck them, why should I care?

>Germany
>I am glad that we caught that guy. Can't wait until he gets sent to Spain and gets punished for his crimes

Attached: pudimoge.jpg (660x440, 24K)

>flag
Gibe independence to Aragon, Galicia, Navarra and that former Muslim shithole Castile got reconquisted.

a true german heart.

flag
yes very much.

>>your country
>>do you support catalonian independence?
flag
i don't give a fuck.

I support nuking this fucking shithole until it becomes Mad Max land

Flag
No eating fuet instead of chorizo doesn’t make you different enough

>that former Muslim shithole Castile got reconquisted.
The whole peninsula you mean?

flag
don't care

UK
NO!

NO

Poland
No. Spain is gay but Catalonia is just pure faggotry.

I was apprehensive until I saw the Spanish state use brutal measures against Catalonian protests. That changed my mind.

Yes, a free Catalonia and Basque.

Flag
No, I fucking hate gibs. First they got all the money under franco and now when they are expected to be solidaric with there countrymen they just REEE those fucks.

norway
Yes!

Bavaria too

Catalonia is way richer than the rest of Spain

Thats what I was saying, when they had nothing the richer parts of spain put money into them without end, then thay had there autonomous status what means less taxes and now that they have more then the rest then don't even dare the though of sharing

Spain (Balearic Islands)
Yes

I mean I won't pretend to be an expert on Spanish history but being poor, dumped with gibs, and becoming the richest most industrialized region of Spain sounds pretty nonsensical.

They have also the highest debt.

Some other CCAA's pay the same or more to the poorest (Madrid, Baleares...) and they don't cry that much.

Also a shit ton of corruption.

Attached: deudaccaa1.jpg (1256x904, 59K)

The richest region in Spain used to be Andalusia. Then Extremadura had a powerful industry and the north used to have a los prime materials. The only they've done is use corruption to bring all the industry to themselves.
I support their independence because without them, the country will fully industrialize and become rich while they get fucked in the ass by Ahmed.

>Be poor
>Get Money
>Build a lot of onfrastructure / offer good tax deals to companies
>build industry
>be rich
Isn't so hard isn't it? We talking about a timespan of ~70 years

Don't listen to him, Catalonia and the Basque Country were already the most industrialized areas in Spain long before Franco.

>the richer parts of spain put money into them without end
What would those areas be? Extremadura and the village that was Madrid?

>Some other CCAA's pay the same or more to the poorest (Madrid, Baleares...) and they don't cry that much.
We do but you guys don't give a fuck and continue to rob us

B*rliner detected, you're just justifying your leech status like that, and I'm not even Bavarian

UK

I don't care really, if they want it that bad they should be independent though. I don't like the reaction of the Spanish state, let them have a referendum like the Scots.

tentatively. i'd like it if there was a second vote, this time with the opponents actually there

Spain (Aragon)
I really wish they would all die

Attached: c09eec2f59ac9d565e73a1a81c65f4180b7be293_hq.jpg (736x755, 103K)

>Ireland
>Catalonia unfree shall never be at peace. PS, fuck Sp*In

Attached: 1502195483265.jpg (677x901, 128K)

Valle de Aran?

That's Bullshit, Catalonia industrialised first and has basically always been richer

>using a shitty plastic ballpen
lmao I can't take this guy seriously

That's in Catalonia, dumbass.
Huesca

shut up Jordi, you don't know shit..better stay there

i would if they weren't such massive commies

How come Catalonia has pride and self-respect, whereas Aragon prefers to kill its own country and become Castillian? Is there some history there?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 40K)

Of course! Charnegos out, refugees welcome!

Spain is Castille. Catalonia is not Castille, therefore Catalonia is not Spain. Pretty simple really.

>Charnegos out,
why?

Attached: Macarena_Garcia.jpg (490x595, 47K)

>Spain is Castille. Catalonia is not Castille, therefore Catalonia is not Spain. Pretty simple really.
b-but half of catalonian population is Andalusian....

Attached: 1520169444864.jpg (1600x901, 376K)

Because we don't think of ourselves as special snowflake dumbasses. The only thing Shartalonia does is steal Aragonese history and then name it """Catalo-Aragonese Crown" when they were just a bunch of savage nigger provinces.
FUck off, potatonigger

Flag
Yes, just to watch their economy crumble and the memes that will flow when they'll come back crying on their knees. More or less like Brexit

Lithuania
No, they're fine being in Spain

>Because we don't think of ourselves as special snowflake dumbasses.
>Believing you should be ruled by your own people=special snowflake
This is the lack of pride and self-respect I was tlaking about
>The only thing Shartalonia does is steal Aragonese history and then name it """Catalo-Aragonese Crown"
If Aragon is so important why do you want to be Castillian?

>b-but half of catalonian population is Andalusian....
Andalusians (brown castilians) should integrate or leave desu

Castile had a civil war to either join with Portugal or Aragon + Castile chose Aragon = I like Castile
>huuurrrrr durrr why don't you want to becomme independent and destroy your fucking economy hurrrrrrrrrfrrfrfrf xdddd

Argentina
I don't support it. I see it as blackmail to the national State to get more money. It's more about budget than independence.

Germany, Bavaria
While I have nothing against Catalans I still do not support their independence. In times where population in Africa explodes and tries to make its way to Europe, Europeans must stand together instead of breaking up into little meme kingdoms.

>FUck off, potatonigger
It was a legit question

Attached: kataloniens-ex-praesident-festgenommen-screenshot-reuters-.jpg (640x360, 70K)

This.

>Castile had a civil war to either join with Portugal or Aragon + Castile chose Aragon = I like Castile
If Castille was joining you to escape Portugal (lmao) how come they ended up totally dominating you and destroying your language and culture?

Attached: images (4).jpg (212x238, 11K)

Not really, while the economical part plays an important part, most of who support independence do so on national/cultural grounds.
If we're talking about pro-independence politicians they just care about what will get them the most votes

No actually, even if Catalonia become independent it will be under EU control. and they will have to deal with other issues.

>even if Catalonia become independent it will be under EU control.
as far as I know they would ne be part of the EU. And to come back, Spain would have to vote for it, as all member states

On behalf of all the Korean citizens, I declare Koreans endorse the independence of Catalonia. They have every right to decide their own future and whether to secede from Spain and stand on their own or stay. As long as their citizens want to part ways with Spain, the Spanish government should approve of their demand for independence. This is what democracy is all about. They can't just keep ignoring and quelling their requests and wish like this forever. Justice will come out victorious in the end.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

iirc, there was a Portuguese noble woman who claimed to be the rightful successor to the crown of Castilla, called La Beltraneja for nickname, and if she had won, Castille and Portugal would have unified.

Isabel beat her, and Castille ended up unifying with Aragon.
La Beltraneja wasnt considered the rightful queen because everybody thought she was the product of her mother cucking her sterile husband with another person called Beltran something.

Back then Naples and Sicily were worth a lot, so in the 1400s Aragon was worth more than Portugal.

Galicia
Yes
Denantes mortos que escravos!

Attached: IMG_20180326_230557.jpg (226x371, 11K)

Aragón has never had any noteworthy culture, economical advances or relevance inside Spain. Every other northern autonomy has interesting history, culture and language, but they are quite literally the flyover state of
Spain, only to be surpassed in mediocrity and irrelevance by Murcia.

Castile
Yes, but they are cowards. Even fucking Latvians got their independent nation state in Europe. Even Bolivia was able to wrestle independence from us. Catalans aren't worthy of respect. Looks like we will keep ruling the other peoples of Spain until the end of time.

>Even Bolivia was able to wrestle independence from us.
are you this guy?

I asked about Catalans in 2016 in /esp/ before it was cool

Attached: catalans.jpg (1369x185, 126K)

Pic related

Attached: better_spain.png (1290x974, 385K)

Catalonia is an integral part of Spain so no, anyone dividing the race deserves death.

I just ignore them, and they will get bored, also they are Spanish.

Attached: 1522152613809.gif (198x350, 1.67M)

No!

I'm ok with this
We could turn into a touristic tax haven

> anons save my shitposts
I'm touched