Sverigetråden/MENA

Let's get along

Attached: 1491326226040.jpg (685x556, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna sit on Swedish bois

Attached: 1521152650344.jpg (1200x1582, 215K)

Mordred is a slut

denna tar vi

HELL SEGER

Detta fast oironiskt

Attached: 869345890279611.jpg (799x377, 73K)

we WUZ VIKANGZ

Hello brothers

Attached: 1499483825077.jpg (650x700, 100K)

>the state of Sweden

Greetings my fellow white brother

Fuck off shitaly

How is your day going? Personally, I have just been spamming vidya all day long and I am now taking a break from it.

I'm sitting on /a/ and wonder where the time went. This day passed too quickly

>This day passed too quickly
Same here. I feel like all of my days have become identical. Just an endless cycle of repeating the same actions. Sucks desu.

Attached: 1509774900778.png (644x598, 111K)

>He means she in Hebrew
>Who means him in Hebrew
>Him means they in Hebrew

wtf

Attached: 1489691203671.png (419x551, 209K)

Attached: 1509775606052.png (616x6160, 475K)

I know that feel

Attached: 1494315844891.jpg (774x960, 55K)

Do you work? Or do you depend on neetbux?

fuck of oil nigger

My name means "Gift from God" in Hebrew.

FYI.

Wow. My name means "Servant of The Merciful" in Arabic.

that's nice honey

Neetbux. What about you? Is it even possible to get welfare in KSA?

Who's the merciful?

Nice? It's fitting.

yIf you are a citizen of any Gulf country they would help you greatly like easy job opportunities and if you serve in the military they would give you free housing to live in.

Attached: 2322444-1346702699072.jpg (450x338, 18K)

>What about you? Is it even possible to get welfare in KSA?
No, because I am not Saudi. I live with the family currently.

>Who's the merciful?
One of Allah's 99 names. And no, I am not a muslim. Parents were muslims and thats what they named me.

Egyptian user?

That sounds pretty based.

heh cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM
rätt bra favä

Yes I came back. I was weak

Attached: 21901401290.png (800x792, 552K)

but i'm a filthy Palestinian levantine mutt so they would never give me such opportunity unless I somehow got the UAE citizenship

Attached: 1431220093036.jpg (956x720, 383K)

Why are emiratis so uncompassionate to fellow arabs?

Isn't it literally impossible to get citizenship to any gulf country, as an immigrant who was born in a gulf country?

My name means Stephen in English.

You mean you're a pure phonecian aryan just like Libbe.

Attached: 1508126943743.jpg (854x480, 85K)

Attached: idubbbz-stare.png (568x960, 1.08M)

Abdar-Rahman it's a very nice name common in Muslim areas but not easy for westerners to pronounce. It sux coz I think if I gave traditional Muslim names to my kids Americans would tease them

Yeah. I usually tell my non-arabic friends to call me "Abdel" instead of "Abdel-Rahman", even though technically they are kinda calling me "Slave!" when they say "Abdel!".

Allah doesn't sound very merciful though.

well there are ways you get get them. If you managed to marry a gulf girl or you have some connections (Wasta).
But I know some people who got the UAE citizenship but they got their citizenship taken away for some reason.

So even if you managed to get a Citizenship, they could take it away from you whenever they want to.

Attached: 2344234.gif (540x500, 1.24M)

1 ur c*not
2 how often do you see people with these names
-Abdul-Aziz
Abdul-Malik
Andas-Salam
Abu Bakr
Muawiya

Northern Europeans can pronounce most of the Arabic sounds pretty well. Or at least better than western Europeans

I agree desu

>Abdul-Aziz
It's only common in Saudi Arabia. I have never heard Abdul Aziz in Egypt.
>Abdul-Malik
Never heard it before
>Andas-Salam
Never heard it before
>Abu Bakr
It's not uncommon here but it isn't as common as Abdullah.
>Muawiya
Never heard it before

Sweden
Never

Most of our MENA immigrants are Iraqi, hazari and maghrebi. We don't have many people from the gulf area if that's where those names come from.

I think it is because å sounds close to ع which is a hard letter to pronounce if you're english, spanish or french.

so what, are you the local swedish cuck or something

Oh so he is a cuck because he is talking to some arabs online?

We used to have SvT - /mena/ threads in the past so I wanted to give it a try again. But this thread was created too late so everyone went to the other one.

In part it's because of how choke full the nordic languages are with vowels. We have way more vowels than a lot of other languages ontop of having a tone-based language.

Arabs are Nordic

Attached: apustaja-detective.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Arabs and Germanics are both Caucasian. Levantine people are white just like Italians.

Attached: 1509030338898.png (1000x830, 81K)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttt

Attached: ph_runes.jpg (890x530, 253K)

Libbe?

Attached: 1518264176335.jpg (674x506, 297K)

Libbe is dead user. But he will always live in our hearts as the true sultan of the Jow Forums ummah.

Attached: 1520577498686.png (890x538, 146K)

his story is pretty sad. I can't imagine having a father like his.

Attached: tumblr_m6bios7mkj1rzil7so1_540.jpg (512x512, 84K)

Thank fuck my father i sane and not a gay niggerfucker

I hope he is doing well. I always liked his posts.

Attached: 1498700810283.jpg (1080x1920, 347K)

Didn't he run away to discord?

well my father was abusive towards me. But still, I would prefer him than Ibbe's father

Attached: 234234234.gif (500x300, 1.84M)

I never met Libbe. What's wrong with his father?

Lebanese are nordic and caucasian
Finns are mongols from central asia

Attached: 1497114384427.jpg (1010x1010, 98K)

I don't wanna talk about details about his father.
I think one of the Swedes have an image of Ibbe's posts that talks about his father

Attached: 1430956684174.png (344x329, 119K)

He pretends to be religious when it suits him, he runs a kebab shop and gets angry and start hitting things randomly, he asks his son to order him sexual toys, he is rude and greedy. There is more but that's the quick rundown. And Libbes mom used to beat him

Attached: 1509285932625.png (676x673, 125K)

It sounds kinda familiar except for the sexual toys part. Seriously what the fuck?

Retarded miser who runs a failing restaurant
Fake hypocritical muslim
Cheats on his wife with blacks and treats her like shit
And the creme de la creme: libbes mom had a nervous breakdown and forced him to take over the job of buying dildoes for his dad that he uses on himself

I wish you could translate images with google because this picture is a goldmine of laughs even if it's also depressing as fuck.

Attached: 1497651727906.jpg (1000x7600, 1.3M)

He is also gay and fucks niggers when his wife is in Lebanon

I think that was women though

THOSE THREE ARE TRUE IN ARAPIST TOO UQUQ

Sticking rubbercocks upp your ass makes you gay

>buying dildoes for his dad
>He is also gay

Are you sure he is gay? This is the first time I hear about an arab guy who is cheating on his wife with gay guys. Wew lad.

*PHOENICIAN

We don't know for sure but we know that he cheats on his wife with black people, owns a kebab shop and likes dildos. It wouldn't surprise me if Sweden made him gay for real.

Vad tycker nassarna om att 22% av nobelpristagare är judar och att ashkenazi judar har högst genomsnittlig IQ?

What is there in Sweden that turned his dad gay?

Go fuck yourself kike. You are not human beings. You are a sickening parasite that takes human shape in order to destabilize and destroy all that is pure and good in the world. You are the spawn of satan.

Attached: 1494170055787.jpg (506x307, 33K)

Translation:
>what did he do wrong?

>[he] is a disgusting homo/bisexual
>fucks around with disgusting nigger while mom is in lebanon
>only cares about money, threatens to throw us out of the house every month
>buys food that is half the price because he is greedy
>pretends to be a muslim when he is not
>owes the Swedish Tax Agency 120 00kr (14 350.8 usd) beacuse he takes illegal money like the idiot he is
>he is still stuck in the 80s, every time he hears that a woman gets a divorce he yells "oh, what cray times we live in"
>the furnature in the resturant is over 60 years old, he bought them from a hotel that bought them from a church
>becomes angry like a madman when he burns the pizza

Attached: staden av libbes liv.jpg (909x376, 63K)

An insane culture that turns even the most normal happy person into an insane wretched man. Imagine being fed with feminism, homosexuality and other western things 24/7 in every newspaper and in every movie and every radio talkshow. You can't escape it except for when you're at home with headphones on. Either it breaks you and you become a silly homofaggot womans right supporter or you become an isolated autistic 4channer.

T. NOSE BY ANY OTHER NAME

lmfao. His dad sounds like someone who should unironically kill himself.

>Either it breaks you and you become a silly homofaggot womans right supporter or you become an isolated autistic 4channer.
But I don't think being a homosexual is because of the culture, although it might play a role. I, for example, like dix desu.

>I, for example, like dix desu
disgusting

>be arab
>absolutely despise homosexuality and gays
>still talk about homosexuality and let gays live rent free in your head 24/7

why do arabs do this?

Being gay is not okay. How can you even look your mother and father in the eyes?

tubes, lel

Well I don't like to look my father in the eyes. He is a salafi who had the option to either immigrate to Canada or Saudi Arabia about 2 years before I was born and instead went to Saudi Arabia.

He believes that women shouldn't have a a vote equal to a man. He has a history of abusing my mom, whom he brainwashed into his autistic version of Islam. When I was 14, he hit her on the head with a glass beaker and made her bleed.

And it isn't like it was something from the internet or whatever. Before even going on Jow Forums and other forums, I used to have crushes on male classmates, even though I went to a mixed school.

I hope he finds out so he can make you in to a man

SAUDI ARABIA IS A COUNTRY WITH A LOT OF FOGITRY

YOURE EXPERIENCING THE SWEDEN EFFECT UQUQ

What's the difference between salafi and wahabi? Not giving women any rights is based though, I wish more men was thinking like that. Maybe then Europe would be a much better place. But I don't think you should hurt your wife except for maybe hitting her with the palm of your hand if she really crosses a line. Why would you damage your property?

>And it isn't like it was something from the internet or whatever. Before even going on Jow Forums and other forums, I used to have crushes on male classmates, even though I went to a mixed school.
At least you aren't prison gay like most of the people here who then tell themselves that liking traps is not gay. I'm sorry you were born the way you are user, I guess there is no helping it. But please don't be one of those who spread lgbt and pride rainbow flag bullshit everywhere. There is unironically nothing wrong with throwing them from rooftops.

Hej broder.

Attached: 1512162345428.jpg (1000x7600, 1.78M)

He would probably try his best to screw me over and kill me or sever all ties with me if he does find out.

>What's the difference between salafi and wahabi?
Salafi is mainstream in Egypt & Morocco. Wahhabi is mainstream in the Gulf. They have little to no difference in their ideologies and both were created to counter beda' and the change of Islam to a more modern one.

It's just that one is called Wahhabism because the creator of it is called Sheikh Al Wahab and the other is called Salafism because in the ideology they believe that only the actions of the Salaf, people who followed Muhammad and the followers of the followers of Muhammad, are the only right ones.

I don't like flamboyant faggots either and I am not really into traps.

Did you translate that just now? Thank you very much user.

>He would probably try his best to screw me over and kill me or sever all ties with me if he does find out.
Serves you right for being a faggot

You seem to be an alright guy. And thank you for the explanation.

But the current finns are not

You're very welcome.

Hello!
Thank you for all the great video-games and the banks Sweden!