Tomorrow, Queen Elizabeth issues a declaration that your country is now a colony of the British Empire...

Tomorrow, Queen Elizabeth issues a declaration that your country is now a colony of the British Empire. The full might of the British military rolls in and launches a surprise attack on your shores. Can your country resist?

Attached: BPF Banner.jpg (945x745, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68fzytKXWs0
youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=united-kingdom&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=YFgW0AYydww
youtube.com/watch?v=nzdtLVJu5k8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nm5-auy5jM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y27e0K2OPk8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4GPJfsEYrA
quora.com/Why-did-the-Americans-not-attack-Berlin-in-World-War-2/answer/David-Chambers-19?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa
youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do they have the license to do that?

Well, our coast consists of cities and canals. Which is a pain to invade.

So Im not too worried. Besides, the Germans will come to our aid within no time.

oh no non NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Got my colonialist licence last week. Only costs £20, so not that expensive.

Even Hitler didnt send his troops into the Holland region (except for the paratroopers that got shot).

>The direct involvement of the Netherlands in World War II began with its invasion by Nazi Germany on 10 May 1940. The Netherlands had proclaimed neutrality when war broke out in September 1939, just as it had in World War I, but Adolf Hitler ordered it to be invaded anyway. On 15 May 1940, one day after the bombing of Rotterdam, the Dutch forces surrendered.
I'm not saying that it was wrong to surrender or anything, obviously the Netherlands could never have stopped the Nazis, but the reason Hitler didn't send troops in was that the country already surrendered.

Ah, good lad, go ahead sir, you have my permission to colonize my n-

Attached: japanese_marching_into_malaya.jpg (376x251, 57K)

Nah, Hitler thought he could take our country in 3 days. But he got stuck on the canals. So they bombarded Rotterdam from the sky and said they woukd start bombarding Utrecht if we didnt surrender.

Our military said they could have lasted for months. But our government had already fled to England with some troops. And ordered the generals to minimise civilian casualties. And as no major support was coming they followed the instructions and surrendered.

Great Russobritain federation when.

Who cares? I'd join them and go kick Spain's ass together

Attached: 1521604437079.png (225x225, 9K)

it was a good decision dont let the ameriburger tell you otherwise

>Japan
>ruled by "Britania"
hmm...CodeGease route?youtube.com/watch?v=68fzytKXWs0

Ah, neat. In America, the Netherlands during WWII history is summed up as "got conquered by Germany and liberated by America at the same time as Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium, and France."

Nah, you failed to liberate us. Jusy google Operation market garden.

Probably. Our military is a tad stronger after all.

*Just
Literally everyone forgets about the terrain advantages of the defenders here.

ナナリー・ヴィ・ブリタニア did nothing wrong.

Attached: Euphie's_Massacre.png (1000x563, 764K)

>upgrading from the crypto-colony to legit colony
Why would RF resist to this?

Attached: felipe vi.jpg (1200x730, 561K)

According to Wikipedia, Operation Market Garden liberated most of the southern Netherlands, and later Canada liberated the north.

The cities below the rivers. The heartland is Utrecht and Holland (where Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague lie). Which can literally turn into an Island.

I bring you hugs and kisses.

Attached: CxzOIFyWEAAbj7I.jpg (1200x690, 61K)

>invading us when we're already loyal subjects of her majesty
Rude

Fun Code Geass fact: Britain actually seceded from Britannia a while prior to the story so the whole empire is based in North America. Britain is part of a French-led coalition named Europia.

Attached: lelouch.jpg (640x448, 27K)

Are you sure that you want us again?

Feel free to do so. They're called Croatia now, and we don't want it back anyways.

Neat.

Anyway, while it's technically wrong to say that we liberated the Netherlands, Americans consider Canadians to be Americans in denial, so we would still claim it.

>your shores

Attached: 1380389847220.png (299x288, 143K)

>SWEDEN
>NO

Considering the impending EU army, we'd have no trouble. The british military is, on the whole, a joke anyway.

I know it but Europia has already collapsed!
NOW OUR WORLD IS DIVIDED INTO JUST TWO REGION!!!!!!!!
WE MUST DEFEAT BRITANIA!!!!
ALL HAIL GREAT UNITED STATES!

I'm certain India would be an easy target for them this time again but China would be quite a tough one to deal with and not sure if they're gonna pull it off this time like they did in the early 1900s.

And we claim we liberated you. Which is also true of course. So its mutual.

can't wait for the new anime tb h

yeah me too
No sooner will it come out than I must watch it.

We will completely destroy them.

In the Netherlands school children who live near the graves of American and Canadian soldiers always get assigned a grave of a soldier to them. And then they have to learn about the life of that soldier. And take care of his grave.
youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo

We have a remembrance day and a liberation day. Which is a celebration where also American and Canadian veterans do a parade.

And the Dutch government sends thousands of flowers every year to Canada as a thank you for liberating us.

Goblina and Hogg will lead us to victory

Attached: 043DD78C-0286-4BC1-B2D7-AE2E1E8117AB.jpg (250x269, 18K)

> The full might of the British military rolls in and launches a surprise attack on your shores
So, it's summer?

Easter Rising round 2 yeooo

Attached: the-fianna-c3a9ireann-1909-logo-featuring-the-gal-grc3a9ine-or-fenian-sunburst.png (547x552, 78K)

greatest ally
>Americans consider Canadians to be Americans in denial
get your cringe reddit commentary off my board fatty

Just build more balconies

Attached: Typical Spanish-Town.jpg (619x412, 238K)

Fuck no, not again.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=united-kingdom&Submit=COMPARE

We have more active personal, they have slightly more fighters but they have to come to us so we can intercept easier. And the german AA system is more modern.
We have way more tanks and artillery so they can block our coast MAYBE and thats it

It's a tad more complicated. Market Garden was a failure since the goal of the operation was to cross the rivers so the American army could move into the German heartland and surpass the Ruhr area which was heavily defended.
In short liberating the southern Netherlands was hardly a victory as it didn't make Germany much more vulnerable. If Market Garden succeeded chances were the allies met the Soviets around or beyond Berlin.

As for the Canadians liberating us: they bombed my city in the last 10 seconds of the war. Thanks for nothing.

Based.

>met the Soviets around or beyond Berlin.
You mean we could have kept Eastern Prussia as the Allies never wanted Poland to take this much Land as Stalin simply occupied? Well shit m8

If Germany surrendered Germany all the armies in the east would insantly collapse and eastern-Prussia would've been lost regardless.

However there would've been a chance that the curtain was located in Poland instead. Soviets and Allies met maybe 150km west of Berlin at a river. If they crossed this river earlier they would've capped Berlin and probably have given Stalin the finger.

That's kind of neat! Makes perfect sense as a school assignment.

>eastern-Prussia would've been lost regardless.
Hello Darkness my old friend..

>maybe 150km west of Berlin at a river
So at the western point of the Weichsel?
That means we would have kept Lower Pommerania and Silesia. That would meant only my familiy from Königsberg would have been exiled and I was never born since the other part stayed in Silesia.
Sad for the borders, slightly better for me

Didn't Rotterdam get razed worse than Warsaw though?

There's also an American cemetery in the south of the Netherlands. I found it very impressive when I was there, but also aesthetically pleasing in an odd way.

Attached: margraten1[1].jpg (772x511, 123K)

>And the Dutch government sends thousands of flowers every year to Canada as a thank you for liberating us.
Bitch, give us flowers

>I found it very impressive when I was there, but also aesthetically pleasing in an odd way.
I get what you mean, Arlington is the same way. So plain, but also really pleasing to look at.

It's something American I suppose. It forces you to be quiet, it's somewhat intimidating and everything is alligned perfectly.

The first year we send them 100.000 tulips. And since then we send 10.000 tulips every year.

Thank you CANADA for liberating us. Amazing how you did it all alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFgW0AYydww
youtube.com/watch?v=nzdtLVJu5k8

Yup, it's something that has only changed slightly since Civil War when it was established, and most changes were simply adding the crosses instead of head-stone, and aligning them more properly.
Even General Patton only has a cross, albeit also a statue a few feet away.

Pic related is the military cemetary of Fredericksburg (major battle in Civil War that saw deaths of 18,000 people, along with StoneWall Jackson) Statue is dedicated to Jackson

Attached: memorialday_b-parnicza_nps.jpg (3840x2160, 3.66M)

kek

Yeah we cover the streets in pork and they won't come here

Things like that just look good especially mixed up with the history behind them.

Aren't all cemetaries basically similar-looking?

Why don't Canadians make more movies about how they defeated Hitler?

Time for the liberation festival.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nm5-auy5jM

Similar, but American cemeteries are more minimalist

Attached: 923224754.jpg (1024x683, 485K)

Easily.

Attached: NSM.webm (1280x720, 1000K)

Dutch cemetaries are a pissing contest between rich people that want to have the biggest grave.

Attached: Bp07075a-Den-Helder-Algemene-begraafplaats-huis-duinen-den-helder[1].jpg (4320x2432, 3.79M)

That's hilarious, I kind of love that idea.

Just stay away from America and France

No Mexicans throw parties in cemeteries and but guady as fuck head stones

That's relatively sober desu. If you look at Italian some cemetaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y27e0K2OPk8

I'm from a village where people have been burried for shitloads of generations. It's really odd, the closer you get to the church the bigger the graves are. Next to the church you have tombs and statues, then around the place where my great grandparents are buried you have little stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4GPJfsEYrA

grandma why are there lemons everywhere? we're already a part of the commonwealth... why don't you go sit in your chair and I'll make you some tea.

poor ol' bats' gon loony.

Its ok. Japan gave us some kickass trees.

>tfw this happened to us 259 years ago
fuck les anglais

And you gave them some kickass mushrooms.

We will win back Belize!

Attached: oikl..jpg (600x366, 60K)

call china then wipe out their navy with the Americans.

Probably, the Brits would die from being exposed to the sun and not enough rain to moisturize their bodies.

>implying they won't brain the rain with them
>with a constant cloud formation following the British fleet

>Ramp

oh no no no no no no no

*bring

Come on we know the heat would make their ships break and the cloud would sink.

Also we can just send tequila clouds and get them too drunk to operate.

incredible post xx

Attached: 1486413673965.jpg (602x491, 77K)

The question is do we resist?
We already come to the UK, it coming to us saves the money for the tickets.

>Ah, neat. In America, the Netherlands during WWII history is summed up as "got conquered by Germany and liberated by America at the same time as Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium, and France."
What craphole educated you? Market Garden was iny history book and the fact that it was mostly the British forces. We mostly avoided it.

>If Market Garden succeeded chances were the allies met the Soviets around or beyond Berlin.

Yeah about that we actually could have taken Berlin even without it but they decided we didn't need to lose that many men when the Russians would do it. Patton especially wanted to do it.

>As for the Canadians liberating us: they bombed my city in the last 10 seconds of the war. Thanks for nothing.
Lol

Its a lot more complicated.

quora.com/Why-did-the-Americans-not-attack-Berlin-in-World-War-2/answer/David-Chambers-19?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa

In conclusion, the Americans didn't attack Berlin in World War Two because of Eisenhower's decision to go South, a decision based upon the fears of an Alpine Fortress, diplomacy to their Soviet Allies, and the failure of Operation Market Garden in 1944.

Fetch the horses.

Attached: Sharpe.jpg (1622x1610, 670K)

The only Euro country we would actually have a problem with is France.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k

The rest of Europe is fairly easy, most of their militaries have never seen a shot fired in anger and will never suspect the Crown rolling in

Attached: 1490115986047.jpg (289x241, 60K)

Which movie is this from

>In the Netherlands school children who live near the graves of American and Canadian soldiers always get assigned a grave of a soldier to them. And then they have to learn about the life of that soldier. And take care of his grave.

TFW my great uncle died fighting the Germans in N.Africa and some Tunisian probably pissed on his grave.

Attached: 1493779160468.png (380x496, 132K)

Sharpe

It's from the Sharpe series, 16 television movies stretching from 1993 to 2008.

Attached: sharpe - sharpe's eagle-2342.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

jokes on you we are landlocked

Thx dutchbro.