/CHI/

Attached: liCHI.jpg (556x646, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vXEuymlyrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:/

CHI
Didn't even open the computer yesterday, I can't remember the last time I had a day like that. My day was spent with cycles of reading and just laying about. I got a decent amount done yesterday, have done barely anything today though.

A SPELL WAS CAST AND THE SKY TURNED RED
AND THE ANGEL'S HEART TO FROZE TO ICE
IN THE GLOOMY SKY,
IN THE SILENCE WHERE DEAD ANGELS LIE

t. parasite leech

sounds good user you're headed in the right path

I'm not so sure about that but might as well hope for the best.

just try and keep that up eventually it will just become the norm

CHI

Attached: 5INK41Fl0fOz0tUXT0dXtJZ--o4YM4-XP6Bp9jjNUkc.jpg (558x509, 41K)

"this" has always been my norm. I have been able to keep up other routines for extended periods of time but it always comes back to this. But yeah I will probably just have to force myself to do more and it should get easier with time.

how ware you today?
but it would do goof for you since you're working towards that test. you never know it might be your way out

>how ware you today?
just woke up amigo. what about you?

pretty much the same also made something to eat

>your way out
Eh, i'm not even sure what I would be getting out from. But atleast it would be something and maybe my mind wouldn't be so hazy all the time if I worked for a goal that interests me. I still do care (though I seem to care less by the year, this trend has been going on for a long time now) but I also feel like I do not care enough.

Honest questions to kiwis

First time we see this stuff at Six Nations we get like "Ooooohh, so cool, etc" but I've noticed that several videos of this at several different places and occasions are sprouting at the internets...

My question is: how much 'exotic' this gets to the daily life in New Zealand? Do you feel proud or something yet, or is this like "meh, alright" for you people ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4vXEuymlyrc

Attached: haka.jpg (980x625, 79K)

it's still actually eventually having something
>tfw full of regret and i'm only 21
we aren't kiwis

Oops, wrong thread

Iktf

i can't even imagine how worse it's going to be when i get older

I'd try to bail you out of there but I'm failing at life as well.

we all are

Attached: does life get better than this.jpg (650x187, 16K)

what are you up to?

Just browsing

same i'm about to check out a show called "the terror"