Why are White Boomers so pathetically weak?

He practically hands his wallet over lol

Attached: white boomer miniapolis.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

Yep your super roid chad and can take twenty on one faggot.

White Zoomers are even weaker lmao!

Attached: somalies.webm (640x360, 3M)

Good. Fuck Boomers.
He got what he deserved for relaxing.

1 person vs 7, you are going to lose. Period.

Doesn't matter how tough you are.

Not going to lie I marking you spam as spam

He's an old man outnumbered in enemy territory.
He's not a retard, he knows if he does something he'll get kicked by at least 10 of them.

Not true at all, white men have always been able to take on niggers when they're outnumbered

He's a retard.

He's a retard for seeing a literal fucking gaunlet of feral nig nogs and then deciding to walk straight through it. Probably didn't want to seem racist.

Starting to agree with whites about the nigger problem

>muh "we built civilizations"

Gets conquered by the first europeans(blacks)

Attached: white doomer miniapolis.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Fuck you and fuck your memeflag.

Another fucking retard who sees the enemy congregating literally feet away from him and subdues his instincts to move away. When he realises that niggers really are animals it is too late.
He's lucky he obviously has a thick skull because he very easily could have been lying there with his brains running out of his ears.

niggers are like dog packs. they are encouraged to hunt that way. never approach niggers in a group ever.
They dont realize that its easier to survive if you work, but whatever they have a tendency to bring the jungle into civilization anyway.
You are safe around the individual negro not the collective nigger. The collective nigger is an animal what he is doing makes sense 10,000 B.C. not anymore, alienate the motherfuckers.

you must live in Baltimore? Whats it like living side by side and being dominated by the dominant species?

Attached: baltimore chimpout 2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

its because that white dude is a retard who deosnt knows better about niggers desu. he was pacified by wrong opinions. niggers are tribal, primitive, savages.

Their whole continent was conquered rightfully by civilization but their minds were not up to the progress. Its too much advancement for the nigger mind.

>they are encouraged to hunt that way.

Thats why they will always win against whites. White people have no direction while the black strategy is sound and will win the battle everytime like throughout history.

Attached: Walgreens vandalized by kneegrows - Streamable.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

Maybe he didn't want to cross the rails. Another angle of reference.

Attached: 123.jpg (1787x874, 408K)

typical german response.

look at these spaghetti arm nappy headed shitlings dude. how hard would it be to get a handful of nasty nappy filth and deliver a serious windup to the face? look at the form of these niglets lol its like a 3 year old

>Its too much advancement for the nigger mind.

They evolved into superior hunters and warriors while white people devolved into superior cuckholders.

Attached: baltimore chimpout 3.webm (480x480, 1.35M)

2 mins to cross the rails.

vs

5 hours replacing lost cards, ID, not to mention the loss of property and the potential for actual bodily harm.

Either way he knows now I doubt he's stupid enough to make the same mistake twice. Could be wrong though.

who wants to form a white gang? How much longer must we tolerate all this unwarranted aggression? WHEEEEN ANONS WHEEEEN

>Thats why they will always win against whites
against retarded whites. against retarded anyone.

That doesnt changes the fact that Europe conquered the fuck out of Africa rightfully so. Otherwise it would have stayed primitive with ways of living from 10,000 BC at best.
If it was not Europe it was gonna be the Middle-Easteners from Egypt with more hardcore Sharia Law that would have straight up killed most niggers. Africans are lucky, extremely lucky it was Europe.

Attached: shiet.jpg (640x920, 68K)

That's quite the stampede

when niggers are in groups be strong be violent they are weak they dont want to even chip a nail even if it means killing you scare them on an individual basis and they'll part like the red sea

it took you so long? I knew niggers were monkeys when I was 6 years old and saw my first nigger. I even know stories that I cried about seeing a monkey in the centre of my city. Good thing for me is that there are not a lot of niggers here, so my childhood was ok.

Attached: 43i6gw.jpg (828x720, 111K)

I have right of mind to drive around looking for niggers in packs like this, and either running them over with my truck, unloading a hail of bullets into them, or a combination of the two.

Niggers don't fear whites anymore, and that is something that needs to change. We need to start systematically culling entire neighborhoods of niggers. From Minnesota and Philadelphia to Maryland and Florida and everything in between.

Packs of niggers should be openly targeted with extreme prejudice.

Niggers lost fear of Whites thanks to Jews. That must and ABSOLUTELY WILL change. Personally, I can't fucking wait to see a million niggers dead at the band of a White man.

Even the weakest black in that circle could take out of the white kingdoms best chads.

Attached: black hunters.jpg (842x474, 96K)

I have right of mind to drive around looking for niggers in packs like this, and either running them over with my truck, unloading a hail of bullets into them, or a combination of the two.

Niggers don't fear whites anymore, and that is something that needs to change. We need to start systematically culling entire neighborhoods of niggers. From Minnesota and Pennsylvania to Maryland and Florida and everything in between.

Packs of niggers should be openly targeted with extreme prejudice.

Niggers lost fear of Whites thanks to Jews. That must and ABSOLUTELY WILL change. Personally, I can't fucking wait to see a million niggers dead at the hand of a White man.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is a handful of BLACK bvlls.
lmao

not really. africans are short compared to nordics. if this wasnt fucking 9 v 1 not much would have happened really.

I can hardly wait to kill every single Jewish child. Synagogues will burn to the ground, Jewish women and their children will be burned alive, and all the remaining Jew men will be tortured to death.

Jow Forumstard thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of them a "nigger" to thier faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you.

mods = fags
sage in every field
please stop

Attached: 1429186373383.png (266x236, 43K)

You JIDF faggots are pathetic. Again, I can hardly wait to kill hundreds, nay, thousands of Jews with my own two hands.

Whatcha gonna do rabbi?

Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing, because you're a scared Jewish low-IQ subhuman parasitic piece of shit who will one day be tortured to death at the hands of a genetically superior (in every possible way) being like myself.

cringe

join the kahanist party of isreal

I'd rather just kill Jewish children and babies.

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his nose. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is well spoken, as a result of his high levels of verbal IQ. His body is muscular, from carrying heavy books and legal papers wherever he goes. This gives him the appearance of wealth and power. He is then covered by his white skin in some cases and olive skin in others. This olive skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Israel, made to withstand such an extreme condition. The white skin is due to centuries of banging goy cunts. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of his domination over the goy.
The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (wh*Tes)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his circumcised penis. The JEWISH penis is second largest of all the races. As the circumcised penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent JEWISH seed will immediately enter the womb of the wh*Te woman the JEWISH man impregnates, passing on his superior genes.
In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of humanity.

reddit thread do not reply

Attached: tranny.jpg (654x474, 65K)

Hey look, JIDF actually IS hiring elbow-licking down syndrome retards.

Do Mexicans hate nigs?

Attached: 404_okuu2.png (1200x1100, 1.77M)