I left my job and flipped my old boss thinking I made it in crytpo

I didn’t cash out in January and now I’m back working at walmart. I could have used that money to go to college.

Now my old boss seems me and literally LOLS at me and looked down on me. I want to kill myself

Attached: 08203A74-14D6-4CA8-9425-4B62A10348B0.jpg (1242x350, 118K)

I literally gave a month notice when leaving walmart and have applied 3 times and they wont let me back

If you didn't cash out then you didn't actually have any money

You quit your job despite being broke. How fucking dumb are you?

k

all in on SNGLS, thank me later

>he fell for the get rich quick meme

I put in 10k. My whole savings. Now it’s down to 750. I kept buying high and selling low.

what are you holding

Unoriginal larp

Ambrosus

That just pumped yesterday and I made 13% profit off it wtf are you doing?

you flipped him off or flipped him over?

welcome to walmart

That sucks dude.

>I kept buying high and selling low.

So, like, are you a fucking retard or something?

You guys still got the $5 DVD bins going on or what?

I didn't leave in bad terms, but when I quit my retail job a couple years back (then afterwards, dropped out of college), I wasn't able to bring myself to ask for that job back. Even when I was losing almost all my money from my savings account. I remember thinking to myself, "I would rather starve than go back to that shithole and embarrass myself."
Essentially, what I'm saying is that from my point of view, I'm surprised you had the balls to go back.

I want everything double-bagged user

Could be worse. I mop and clean subway bathrooms and wonder if I'll be killed by beggars. The pay is about eight full dollars per hour but it makes me appreciate the simple things, such as oxygen, as I return to the surface. Mens and womans look upon my being with disgust, but I try to conjure a smile despite their disapproval. I own a bit of coin in the digital realm and I, too, wonder when the price will eventually deliver me from this wretched and steaming hell that I slave for in return for a few tattered Federal Reserve notes. I have been intentionally pushed into objects by more fortunate individuals. You begin to become numb to the social stigma and physical injuries.

Attached: d954b41c117a3256660278374d819af2.jpg (650x500, 17K)

If you're talking about NYC subway, then I feel really bad for you. Although I don't believe it is, because minimum wage in New York is higher than $8 an hour.

lol why did you quit if you couldnt burn your bridges altogether?
its literally the most obvious scenario you might have to deal with when quitting any job

You're all working the wrong shit tier jobs. Get a security license with cpr and first aid training.

Jobs are easy as fuck and chill as fuck. Only downside is that they can get kinda boring, long hours 10-12h shifts, and most shifts are overnight. But miles better than "would you like fries with that".

Should've bought in 2012 like I did.
This crash merely turned me from a multimillionaire into a regular millionaire.

Attached: garfield__s_computer_homework_by_houseoffrancis-d33fwug.jpg (1194x851, 260K)