Swedish vs Danish

Which language sounds better in your ears, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Oj5Qb7xPs

Left guy speaks Swedish, right guy speaks Danish.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (603x395, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk&app=desktop
babbel.com/en/magazine/the-scandinavian-languages-three-for-the-price-of-one
youtube.com/watch?v=95eq0AzQ7Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surpisingly, Danish

t. Sverre Flote Fjordhage

Danish, but swedish is more memeable

t. Ernst Jorgen Christiansen

t. Preben Juel

I prefer bald guy, bearded guy's language sounds too fricative for my taste, too many shhhs and weird vowels

Danish

Danish for sure. Denmark is a cooler country than Sweden overall.

t. Claus Bjerre Sorensen

t. Thyge Kjeld Axelsen

Obligatoriskt
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk&app=desktop

Swedish, danish sounds too Germanic.

I wish, that's a pretty cool name

Right guy.
But I think it is difficult for Japanese to listen it and to pronounce it.

Norsk > Dansk > Svensk

I wish I was from a cool first world country like Denmark, but alas, I'm just a russki. At least I'm not swedish tho

Attached: Peter The Great.jpg (445x594, 57K)

t. Carolus Patricier Granhammar

t. Sigurd Asbjorn Steffensen

t. Stig-Torsten Jacobsen

Swedish

t. Chlochilaichus den Store

Sweden btfo

færoysk>islandsk>>>norsk>dansk=svensk

swedish sounds like someone speaking danish while getting ramrodded by an arabian steed

Definitely Danish

>færoysk
>islandsk
ew

t. Snorre Joachim Sommerfeldt

t. Palle Kurt Damsgaard

Lovin all these

Attached: 1502096695732.jpg (413x395, 61K)

They had to find a Finnish person to talk Swedish with the Dane because there is no Swedish people left in the world.

t. Max Virility Power

In Mr Robot is Tyrell speaking Swedish and his whore speaking Danish?

I honestly think Swedish sounds terrible.

You do some really weird things with your tongue.

it sounded shitty yet i understood some of it so its probably swedish

He's Finnish so he has a different accent

The funny thing is, the guy on the left is actually Finnish, and speaks a more manly version of swedish than the average swede male. They are way more high pitched and do all kinds of weird sounds.

t. Bjarne Kofoed Bundgaard

He literally sounds 100% Swedish

For us Danish sounds like someone trying to speak Swedish while having choking on semen.

On a more serious note though, to you Danes does Norwegian sound sort of like Danish spoken by a huge hillbilly similar to how Norwegian for us sounds like Swedish being spoken by a hillbilly?

Danish sounds very fluid and soft.

t. Uffe Thorup Lauridsen

Dutch really freaks me out since so many of your words sound Swedish, more so than German I find . It's sort of like here you are, listening to this autistic sounding German guy talking when suddenly he starts dropping Swedish words that dosn't really mean anything.

I know what Swedish sounds like. You know that feeling when you mispronounce something and your tongue gets into a twist. That's Swedish it sounds like when a Swede uses the letter L. And you also have odd O's and A's and E's. It's just too much weirdness.

*It sounds like that when a Swede uses the letter L.

danish sounds and looks pretty formal to me
for example, they use 'lort' when describing shit which is a pretty nice way of saying it in norwegian

sort of yea

Swedish sounds like gay Norweigan, Danish sounds like retarded Norweigan.

based

>sven makes a thread to humiliate danes
>only humiliate swedes

Attached: 8wkeDC4uh13nQGOY5aJMrPEsO8wBj_HkT4cJSpOI-YE.png (703x767, 226K)

Psssh. If a d*ne had made the thread people would be on Sweden's side.

>lort
That is pretty neat actually.
Have you ever been surprised when you've heard a Swedish person asking for a beer?
Interesting. Does your hillbillys generally more "guttural" or more soft spoken the more hillbilly they get?
More or less yeah. God I wish we spoke Icelandic.

Humiliate?

Wait, so even YOU know Danish sounds like crap compared to Sweden? What is this thread then, the grand central station of trolling?

The problem is Swedish requires you to articulate a lot with your tongue.and mouth.
Dutch..not so much.

>Have you ever been surprised when you've heard a Swedish person asking for a beer?
how would you say it?
i'm learning bokmål and i would say
>jeg vil har en ol
phonetically rhyming jeg with i and ol with whole

That's why it feels your tongue is doing things it shouldn't be doing.

is this how the swedish brain works?
danish language sounds like crap compared to french, german, italian, english etc. yet sven thought that he could cash in on this and compare his horrible language to us

>The problem is Swedish requires you to articulate a lot with your tongue.and mouth.
Oh you mean like every language?

>Swedish

One of the Norwegian words for poo is bæsj. Which sounds exactly like one of our "slang" words for beer, bärs.

We also have öl, which is the proper word. Bärs is more akin to brewski or something like that.

Swedish 100x. Have you ever heard a Qt speaking swedish?

No we only speak arabic

same

Mashallah

hetta

Attached: 1477510206106.png (960x960, 217K)

Færoysk=islandsk>>>norsk>svensk>>>dansk
nothing personal, danes, it's just that your language makes it sound like you're choking on something.

Unironically Polish and Hungarian

Top 3 Norweigan dialects:
1. Kristiansandska
2. Tromsöiska
3. Bergenska

swedish sounds like his mouth is full of dicks
danish is music to my ears

Stupid mutt doesn't know his right from his left

fun fact, danish, swedish, and norwegian are all just dialects of eachother and follow a dialect continium through out scandinavia. to give you an idea the difference between German dialects are such as bavarian dialect compared to Hamburg dialect are more different than swedish to danish.

babbel.com/en/magazine/the-scandinavian-languages-three-for-the-price-of-one

Based Scandinavia, united as one

>fun fact
no, it's the result of genocide in the case of norwegian.

Forgot pic

Attached: sweden yes.jpg (733x733, 119K)

Explain please

schleswig holstein

wow i didn't know this!!! thank you for sharing such an insightful post!!!!!

I like how u added the extra exclamatory marks shows u really liked my post

Attached: smoke.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Norwegian used to be more like icelandic and faroese (unintelligible to danish and swedish), but centuries under danish rule has made norwegians speak danish with an accent.

This
Honestly, you guys are really lucky to have managed to preserved your language. Ours became perma fucked because of the eternal dane and it pisses me off

Nice! now we can just learn Norwegian and understand danish , and swedish . 3 languages for the price of one negro!

If ours had stayed untouched and therefore remained similar to old norse the same way icelandic and faroese did, it would still have been a 3 for 1

youtube.com/watch?v=95eq0AzQ7Mw

sad!

>icelandic and faroese did,

yeah but it would be less people to speak with

why would you want to speak with danes or swedes anyways, come on, isn't it already clear to you that both of them are evil

to be fair, the danish language was practically invented by us

Attached: Ludvig Holberg.jpg (475x595, 25K)

*puss*

Attached: 1518902579148.jpg (354x354, 33K)

everyone has done bad things in their history, also I was just trolling I honestly dont have any interest in learning any scandinavian language. it's kind of hard to get motivation when almost everyone speaks english already.

probably expalins why Im more interested in learning to speak french, because french are so bad at English

danes and swedes are genetically predisposed for evil, its actually pretty obvious

no really, they are fucking demons, I swear. Can we borrow a few nukes? It's to cleanse the world of their corruption, we don't want to be like danes or swedes, we want to be like icelanders and faorese people, god damn it

Attached: 26a82h.jpg (640x646, 25K)

I think I understand the Swedish guy pretty well, but almost nothing of what the Dane says.

However, never trust a dane

i cant tell the difference

Attached: 1444428916280.jpg (145x200, 3K)

Ruhen Sie runter dickchen

Unhöflich!

Is Swedish even a language?

Attached: 38481c623685bdd7.gif (200x268, 26K)

Why are Swedes universally hated on this board?

We aren't. G*rmans, on the other hand...

Yes, you are.

I know you are, but what am I?

me