Should I visit Berlin, Vienna, or Budapest this summer. I like architecture a lot

Should I visit Berlin, Vienna, or Budapest this summer. I like architecture a lot.

Attached: IMG_6851.jpg (748x1024, 69K)

Berlin has little old architecture honestly. Far less then you would expect and it is shit in general. Go to Vienna, Top tier.

Vienna definitely. Best city in the world

Based.

If you wanna go to germany dont go to berlin and instead go to sometthing like Dresden or Nürnberg

Vienna.

Do a train trip
Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna - Prague - Berlin

Prague

What are you looking for? I personally want a mixture of sights and nightlife and easy girls, for that:

Budapest > Berlin >> Vienna

Budapest has a very nice city, walkable and cool. Hungarian girls are ugly but many tourists to fuck. Berlin looks pretty ugly because of communism but best night life and girls. Also feels like an actual city. Vienna is meh in every regard. Nice sights but nothing special. Girls are grim.

Shanghai

The best looking european cities are honestly brussels or prague with the latter being a lot cheaper

Vienna really doesn't have a whole lot to do there
Besides if you're flying from America why not visit more than one?

Viena in absolute means
Budapest in cost/quality
I dont think difference in price matters for you tho its really not that big for an american so i'd go with Vienna

>Berlin
be quick

>Vienna
Yes, but dont roam too much

>Budapest
Yes very nice but stay away from the locals

Don't contribute to eurabian cuckolds or their shitty country. Visit a nice AMERICAN city or stay there you literal nigger. Once you step onto European soil you are no longer white.

Attached: 1522112531943.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

I am the one shilling Vienna above. But this is pretty true. Vienna doesn't have great night life.

budapest

Are you trying to get help because you deleted your amerimutts folder by mistake or something?

Op here. Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for nightlife. I will be in Europe for three days. There is so much to see that I am a bit overwhelmed. If I went to Vienna, should I visit for one or two days? I am not fat, so I can walk around a lot. I mostly enjoy looking at architecture and historical sites.

is my favorite because of the thermal baths*

>three days
yeah just one country then. Vienna is fine

I would imagine that I have to watch out for pickpockets in every city, but is there one that is particularly bad? I went to Paris in 2015. The pickpockets/scam artists/trinket sellers were so bad that I think it detracted from the experience.

Bamberg

C R A C O W

Berlin is the ugliest capital in the world.

It's also the comfiest.

>Girls are grim.
4u

Not OP, but I'm going on a two-week Europe trip as well. I'm no ultraChad, but I've been told I'm 'cute' by lots of girls. Any other nightlife cities in France, Germany, or Italy I could get drunk and enjoy a night in? [spoiler]Not really interested in prostitutes if, if that affects your answers.[/spoiler]

For nightlife go to Berlin or Amsterdam. Berlin has some of the best clubs in the world and a huge underground rave scene. Amsterdam has legal weed and also some nice clubs.

Take boat trip down the Danube

What about Athens

I went to all 3 last year and Budapest (around the bridges) was by fare the best followed by Vienna then Berlin. Prague shits on all of them and is near the cities you listed, though