Why is there a gay pride flag but no straight pride flag?

Why is there a gay pride flag but no straight pride flag?
That’s a bit unfair.

Attached: Aha.jpg (157x157, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbSPRpwZPbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right.

What about pedo pride?

Based Kalashni is back.
It’s me, Elliot Rodger here.

Exactly, It’s silly.
I am all for the gay and shit, you do you I don’t give a fuck but...
Why do they get a month, praise, a flag, when they don’t do child birth, and they don’t keep the world running.

because people with actual pride don't feel the need to enforce it on others

Get the rope, sorry buddy, I try to love and tolerate everyone but when your out here hurting little kids your a dick!

Yes, I am.
What’s up fren?

Mm that is true. But it’s still unfair that they have one and nobody else does.

but no straight pride? Rude!

Pedos are not human.
I think it's because they want their own special label. Normal people having it would make it less special.

Sexual preference is not a country. There should be no flag.

Maybe a badge or an applique.

I am not against being gay but like if your gonna be all special snowflakes at least actually include us ALL.

I just don’t understand what they’ve actually done to deserve a flag.
Like,
You wanna be equal but your treated much higher in western society than those who keep it alive.

This. Imaging having one's sexuality being their defining characteristic instead of it being their personality or character, so much so that they want it as a special label.

didn't the proudboys have a straight pride parade not too long ago? it definitely got a lot of backlash so not a lot of people liked it

Attached: 09549504905.png (787x696, 652K)

It doesn’t seem healthy to do that, I’m okay with Lgbt people who don’t shove it in your face with pins, and flags and badges and rainbow hair, clothes, It’s stupid! I’m fine with them if they’re normal human beings.
Why are they even so inclined to have their personality be ‘gay’?

Attached: Shock.png (610x437, 27K)

I can’t see how straight pride is homophobic and gross but gay pride is amazing and progressive. Do they want us all to die? :(

heterosexuals have a bunch of hetero normative institutions like marriage , baptisms , and family reunions where they can celebrate their hetero sexuality

The Internationale is the best anthem ever composed.

Attached: 1568288830528.png (720x851, 182K)

I mean gay people can celebrate there too. I’m fine with normal gay and trans people but not those who are actually rude to straight people and are all ‘GAY GAY GAY’ all day.
I have a boyfriend, also.
I know.

pedophobes

B A S. ED .
BASED BEYOND BELIEF.

Having a personality takes effort I guess, don't have an answer for you on that one Kalashni.

A child cannot consent.

straight people can go to gay pride parades too

Sit on a dick and spin urine fetishist.

>Having a personality takes effort
You literally just have to be born to have one. Even not having one is technically a personality.

child rapists should be punished but not all pedophiles are child rapists

I like gay people. (can’t say much on em cough cough) but seriously. It’s unfair.

Well pedophiles should get help. I don’t consider a person getting help a pedo; but a mentally ill person. A pedo to me is a predator.

This.

It is pretty good

i don't like any kind of parade. too many people, you know? i'll stay in the comfort and safety of my room

Attached: 09540943.jpg (592x512, 17K)

A mood fren!
I don’t like outside, it scared me.
Im glad i’m not alone

Your very based! (^ν^)

No u

Attached: 20190718200502_glitch.jpg (755x799, 279K)

Pedophilia cannot be cured to current scientific knowledge . you can only do therapy to help keep them from offending

N-No ...u,????2??2??

To be a pedophile means you have something seriously wrong with you. Get therapy. It will heal you.

what a fucking pedophobe

Attached: 20e370ff38fc00c1a901db2e0c4e155a8304e849.jpg (510x765, 100K)

i don't care what anyone says, phobophilia is the final redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=RbSPRpwZPbs

Attached: 598498554.gif (512x512, 510K)

I try to be nice but to prey on a child who does not understand what you are doing or does not understand what it means is wrong, do not prey on the innocent.

F O R E S T
N O

So a bullet is the only cure? Neat.
Gulag for you amoral slag. Blyat.
No u.

Attached: 20190916182313_glitch.jpg (800x800, 312K)

B a s e d .
Based America fren!!

I have the PWN ID, but you still post with honr (honor)
No U.

What an amazing pair we are, Ive never seen anything better (accept me and bf he lurks so)

Based, america can be bad and also based, its cool.

therapy only keeps pedophiles from offending but you cannot change their paraphilia
no you can do hormone therapy to decrease their sex drive and you can do therapy to decrease their rate of offending . but they will still be attracted to children

I troll around this pond, you are a nice person and thus based, that takes effort. You're a good poster Kalashni, good onya.

Shitposters are always good and fun! based!

Faggot here,personally i hate gay pride parades and all that bullshit but gay pride started not as a literal "pride of being gay" but a movement against the homophobia at the time,protesting and claiming our rights just like every other human being.
Now in this time the idea of "gay pride" it's shit,as said must fags now days are retarded liberals,they think that their gayness can be their personality (I really hate gays that are like this),they don't have anything interesting enough about their personalities and this type of gay is annoying belive me.
Also you guys should be happy you don't need a straight pride,you don't need it because as a straight person you don't need to protest for marriage or fear that your family is gonna reject you for being straight,now as a gay you have to do all this,so gay pride is just about not be afraid of being gay,not literally being proud of being gay.

Attached: gay.jpg (763x647, 126K)

So a bullet or indefinite solitary confinement for the sick bastards, got it.

Attached: Okey.jpg (705x799, 37K)

Yep

I am aware of gay struggles (bf loves me tho so i’m happy) and I guess the constant liberal pride actually makes it worse! Pride is okay but it’s like 2 months here now. It’s not even for gay people it’s just for white girls to think they’re less straight then white boys

2 months? lol sorry to hear that
I didn't know hetero girls liked this events

They think they are more gay than straight men but surprise Stacy straight people... are straight

XD
Basic bitches and basic faggots are the worst,maybe that's why they get along so well

stick a knife in your throat faggot

No. He's one of the few based namefags.

checked

There hasn’t been much going on, just posting Ice Cream gf everywhere.

Attached: 4DFEC94B-C959-49C0-9C08-26B06DF22716.png (557x900, 204K)

dishonor in spirit