Is your country divided by racial caste?

Is your country divided by racial caste?

UK
Yes, the cultured, refined overlords of the South East and the Home Counties hold everything of value and worth in England, sadly they are a vanishingly small minority of the population, they rule the grunting criminal submental hordes in their teeming millions past the Black Gate of Mordor (the North)

Attached: 1515966932749.png (258x251, 37K)

Yes

>Brahmin
Jews
Muslims
Blacks
Illegal Immigrants
>Kshatriyas
Coastal Liberals
Other Nonwhites
>Untouchables
White Middle Americans
Conservatives

lol northerners are so funny

real brahmins are the jews and coastal libs, all the others are just pawns

>southerners
thanks for containing all the pakis for us

Slovaks
Gypsies

I am Northern

Oh yes we do

Attached: 1516992699717.png (4200x2850, 538K)

but you're not me
No worries chap

where abouts

Just outside Newc

why are the romans halfshit? :/

Terroni-like mentality. Budget deficits, bad administration, stuff like that. They're racially better than terroni though

it unironically IS sad

what is terroni mentality ?

>why follow the rules and work hard for something when I can cut corners and be lazy and still get paid?
>why should I care about something if it isn't my direct problem?
>who cares? The north is giving us free money anyway

Sad but true.

Attached: GCSE-5A.png (624x279, 125K)

but you northerners should have a better time now right? since you elected that north league idk what party

Yep, Northern League. Although sadly they're now more generically xenophobic than straight-up for federalism, and they only won because they were in a coalition: the first party is Movement 5 Stars, voted by the terroni

well bit of xenophobia isnt bad now and then I guess....more so in Italy. It just seems that there is no hope for these independence movements in these days eg Catalonia :/

I remember reading a paper that found England developing a racial caste like that. The North and South were equally intelligent in 1800 but ever since smarties have been moving to London while dumbasses have been moving North, and now there's a substantial genetic difference

We'll continue to try. The referendum won last year, so they have to at least recognize that there is a problem

I'm curious to see how will this whole refugees shit turn out....you think people will eventually get tired, elect some of the more extreme parties and deport them?

Nah not really. The refugee crisis is almost over now anyway, people just wanted change and all the traditional parties imploded

>Essex
>refined

Also thanks for the gibsmedats, my greaseball friend, it's comfy and cheap up here :)

Attached: image.jpg (470x470, 54K)

Aren't they still flowing?

Much, much less than in the past years. They are not even in the news anymore

Attached: sbarchi-e-immigrazione-arrivi.png (529x284, 18K)

nice...are there enough of them in Italy so that you actually meet them when walking down the street or...?

Usually in big cities there are people trying to sell you stuff or begging, stuff like that

grug no like grug from southern half of boot

Attached: 1517946160167.png (485x443, 29K)

good thing you are not on the london and paris level...but anyway you italians are quite brown it's gonna blend smoothly ;)

Essex makes the rough parts of the North look like a dinner party at Versailles

Sorry, got that the wrong way round because I'm a thick poorthern chimp
Meant to say:
The rough parts of the North make Essex look like a dinner party at Versailles

There are less than 500.000 black people in Italy, the total population amounts to 57 millions. You see refugees often asking for moneys outside of supermarket, these ones aren't violent, they even help you transporting your groceries to the car, otherwise blacks are very rare here unless you live in a big city like Milan or Rome obviously.

Mhmm
What I thought we were friend ;_;

Attached: 1522154986569.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

but you still gotta keep some of that south for the plants and stuff

Attached: thonk.png (1024x576, 5K)

Is Piemonte part of Terronia, perhaps?

Celebrating the unification of a country, perhaps?

ay ay i just realized...isnt pizza from the south?

fuck you

>They're racially better than terroni though
You can't fool me with your Peninsular-Jew tricks anymore Luigi. I've been there, you're all terroni. Even in fucking Lombardy.

Attached: padania.jpg (490x604, 88K)

el goblino devorador de arancini...

Attached: 1517946766627.png (485x443, 31K)

>literally carbs wrapped in carbs wrapped in more carbs
barbarians, your entire continent deserves extermination for inventing such a thing.

Attached: 1521073461061.png (420x420, 16K)

Milan is basically Naples 2.0 due to southerners immigrants

Is Genoa? Florence? Venice? Literally every city I went to, people looked like pic related.

Attached: italianscomparedtonortherneuropeans.jpg (818x1102, 206K)

why cant faggot polentoni defend their homeland against southern BVLLS?

this is completely retarded

Southerners are retarded

>Dirt poor migrant workers and janitors are now considered Brahmin
What goes on in a Jow Forumsyp's brain to make him distort reality so?