I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: 1522366697472.jpg (1024x683, 47K)

Seems a regular behavior for an American.

This would not happen in Europe tho, where eye contact with a client is prohibited.

>where eye contact with a client is prohibited
Fuck me, please tell me you're joking.

But I think the real issue is not with the employee but with how insecure you are.
If you're afraid of the judgement of a low grade fast food employee something is not right.

This made me kek really hard. Thank you my white brother :)

She was trying to flirt you fucken autist

Attached: 1b3.jpg (500x464, 34K)

>routine is more important than possible date with a girl
the autism is big in you my friend

>where eye contact with a client is prohibited.
based europeans
Lad I had a teacher who lived in french and he said that even if you found a workmate on the train you shouldn't talk to him cause you never know if he would prefer to spend that time alone in his own thoughts, and having a small talk could be bothersome. For the yes or no better to not engage in any conversation

he was memeing

Goddamn you autist, she was attempting to flirt or have small talk. She probably brought up eating inside as a conversation starter.

Attached: carlos2.jpg (135x135, 11K)

Doesn't matter, we are all under several layers of irony remember?

you should move to a nordic country

I ate at mcd today and it tasted like crap
How are they so successful?

Depends how close you are. We almost never small talk with strangers. If it's a workmate you know well, it would be rude to ignore him. If it's someone you don't know that much, we'll just greet and not give a shit about each other.

You should've reminded her on the working procedures at McDonalds and should've mentioned the incident to the branch manager

not me

you are not me, faggot

How can you be so sure?

Why didn't you shoot her; and then sue McDonald's for being traumatized now that you had to shoot her to defend yourself against a possible sexual assault?

This

OP, you need to shit here 3 times in the back for self defense purpose, then go make videos telling why It's OK to kill fellow mutts

Its an age old copypasta

this level of autism shouldn't be possible.

I always bring mine back home tbqh

The girl or the food?

The food haha

this you new fucking cunts

If user eats at McDonald's twice in one day, I doubt he's the kind of guy a woman would flirt with.