Why are Australians cheats and liars?

Why are Australians cheats and liars?
Is it in their blood?

Attached: australia_ball_tampering_1521963856_725x725.jpg (725x380, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-25/smith-warner-stand-down-as-captain-vice-captain-for-rest-of-test/9585260
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_Cricket_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=xKfm9HyC1co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's happening there

Smith is literally the fall guy. It was 100% Warner

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-25/smith-warner-stand-down-as-captain-vice-captain-for-rest-of-test/9585260

better than stealing bread getting into debt and dodging taxes

He's wh*Te

Aussies are just generally fucking shit people.

you should know

hahaha
i want to know why brits hate us so much

some austrialian probably fucked his girlfriend mate

the article says "ball tampering"
yet he is putting something in his pants in that screen
what ball are we talking about here?

lol there is one absolutely salty bong who shits on Australians every chance he gets.

they are sufficient in HDI and Vitamin D

*nglo blood runs through their veins.

Ball tampering has literally been a part of the sport since time immemorial. What do you think people are doing when they're rubbing the ball? Where do you think swing bowling comes from?

Some fuckwit uses tape and suddenly issue?

All through the 90's people were using vaseline on the ball and suddenly Aussie's are the bad guy

this smith did nothing wrong, its a shame normies who dont even watch cricket had a sook and the cricket board caved into these fags

>stuffed the sandpaper down his pants
i don't know shit about that sport but you must be absolutely fucking stupid to attempt that kind of cheating in this time and age of hi-res cameras everywhere. their stupidity is fucking hilarious. that's the russia tier integrity and sportsmanship right there.

not tape, it was actual sandpaper

Point still stands. Cricket's history is the history of bending the unwritten rules until they get written

Attached: 1463709367038.png (293x287, 198K)

once and always

Attached: Underarm Bowl.webm (320x240, 363K)

this, as the ones in this thread actually proves

>Is it in their blood?

Yes, too much Anglo genes.

Mostly, Chink, Croat, Arab and Italian now.

They really are the worst. Them and the Irish.

>they are sufficient in HDI and Vitamin D
>sufficient

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 8K)

Kiwi's had it coming

Attached: 1464318927361.png (603x513, 174K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're generally very bitter and thin-skinned.

And look how upset Warner got with the Saffer's sledging, or that fucking fanny manlet Steve Smith crying like a little girl after his dad told him he was a disgraceful piece of shit.

t. Joe

Attached: poot.png (1352x1080, 169K)

thought only pakis cared about this shit sport

You still let Warney inside Liz Hurly desu so no one's blameless

Until Sunday

Attached: 1510970374697.jpg (604x320, 26K)

obviously meant deficient

they hate and hated you so much that they stole the biggest island on the face of the planet from the Dutch and put you on it

that's a 9000 power level seething right there

lmao. aussies really are dumb fucks.

British have a chip on their shoulder that their Anglo-Irish prison colony turned out to be a better country in every aspect than their island

Nigs and beaners too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_Cricket_Club

Attached: 1236040.main_image.jpg (682x463, 91K)

>tfw the British can't get away with calling the French Asians
bad feel

Attached: 1430832182211.png (500x500, 235K)

> brits
more like everyone

>and put you on it
We put utter scum on it.

Oh yeah...

>Australians
What do you expect.
Just look at the posters on Jow Forums. None of them is even white. Mostly chinks and lebs.

Attached: australians.png (516x626, 254K)

>kick out Aussies
>invite Pakis and Caribs
????????????????????????

Attached: confused dog.jpg (408x439, 59K)

he's not wrong

that's not the point. only the venomous shitskins can word it like that. it has to be in your blood to be that angry at a fucking basket weaving forum.

That's pretty tame banter for Jow Forums lad. People shitpost Jow Forums on the anniversary of 9/11 without fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKfm9HyC1co
nearly all are ausssies

pound-for-pound there is no doubt aussies are the worst posters on the whole of Jow Forums

Fuck off we like australia.

Australia has a larger percentage of European background people living here than England does. I don't know why you jealous, bitter cunts keep trying to talk shit when the statistics fly in the face of everything your kind dribble out.

Chin up, though. Soon the Pakistani population will give rise to a competitive ashes team.

Why are Australians so sensitive?

General reminder: convicts only started coming to Australia thanks to the revolutionary war in then the British colonies of America. Australia wasn't a prison colony, the North American colonies were.
The English were literally offering wealther people plots of land in Australia for a cheaper price than buying property back in England and this migration program drew most of the early European settlers.
I love it how similar the brits and claps are: pig ignorant and sufferable arrogant, delusions of empire while the rest of the world moves on and in many respects entirely overshadows them. Keep talking shit, though. One country is the laughing stock of Europe, the other is the laughing stock of the world.

skin like tissue paper

>General reminder: convicts only started coming to Australia thanks to the revolutionary war in then the British colonies of America. Australia wasn't a prison colony, the North American colonies were.
All of this is true except for the implication that Australia even had any Europeans on it before 1783. Your country wasn't even mapped until the 1770s
The phrase "Australia wasn't a prison colony" is only true insofar as the phrase "Australia wasn't a colony AT ALL." You went from zero to prison colony because of our rebellion.

It's like Australians are actually Americans but on a different timeline

Attached: 56.png (225x225, 10K)

>sufferable arrogant

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 15K)

Attached: upset.png (357x346, 333K)

place of exile

Attached: 065b4ee39a385f09a2bcb6863abf19e4--mad-max--mad-max-fury-road.jpg (736x722, 68K)

Lolwut? Aussies are easily the most well liked foreigners in Britain.

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 93K)

>mocks the genocide of other countries but is eternally arse blasted over a reference to 9/11
You fucking disgusting intellectually bankrupt hypocrite.
You can drop the fucking strawman already, as well. The user who made that screencapped post is a white European, not any boogeyman shitskin. I know this because I made that post and can unironically follow by maternal and fraternal genealogy back to the 13th century, Northern England.
You Jow Forumstard bastards are the "skitskins" of Jow Forums and I legitimately fucking despise you more than your cancerous fucking kind hates brown people because you and your kind have tainted is site more than any other newfag epoch.
The ultimate irony is that because you embody everything mentioned in that screencapped post, you lack the self awareness to see just how hated you are. The difference is that most people are afraid to let anons have it because rhey know how your kind are and they don't want to deal with the scapegoating and strawmen, so they remain silent. I don't fucking what you think because I know that my harsh criticisms and insults are widely agreed upon by anons who remember what Jow Forums was like before all of the legacy boards where overran with Jow Forums spawn. Every time you post that image, for every person who agrees with the ad hom approach, there are a dozen who agree with the content of the post and think you are cancerous faggot who needs to fuck off permanently.
Edgy little cunt normalfags like you have no fucking idea. You're echo chamber found in Jow Forums is fake. You don't really know what it's like to have your place destroyed by outsiders, despite all of the delusional bullshit Jow Forumstards have to tell themselves 24/7. That's not real, the real "genocide" and "Islamisation" is what the flood of Jow Forumstards represent on Jow Forums. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off user. You aren't an user, you're an illegal immigrant in a place with a culture hostile to your existence.

Why are Aussies so fucking cringey?

you need to chill

Attached: 1448326759927.jpg (617x932, 76K)

>can unironically follow by maternal and fraternal genealogy back to the 13th century, Northern England.

Attached: cunt tip.jpg (540x540, 81K)

>this thread

Damn, I didn't know Aussies are that thin-skinned (and it's not even good banter).

>I AM WHITE!!!
>HOW DO I KNOW THIS?
> I know this because I can unironically follow by maternal and fraternal genealogy back to the 13th century, Northern England.

Attached: aussies.jpg (593x390, 91K)

Two wasn't enough though

Attached: Happy 911.jpg (780x520, 48K)

>the absolute aussie meltdown itt

Can unironically trace my ancestry to Denmark

We cousins and sheeit mate

Attached: Northeners.jpg (571x585, 114K)

Mate, ya makin' us look like a heap of pooftahs that actually give a shit about what a bunch of foreign cunts think.

Oh, we all already knew this before his rant.

>Is it in their blood?
Yes.

They're human after all.

I'VE LOST MY DRAGON BALL Z EPISODE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT!
Fucking TV, thinking a bunch of burrito-eating nignogs going kaboom is more important than the Cell saga.

>go back reeeeee
make me

Attached: 1521192579388.png (866x635, 182K)

Now this is art!

Attached: a56c1367736ec79859fdc79e24d2d7a9b9b521c55718c37dfd4af7f973b89c56.jpg (255x171, 9K)

the first colony in Australia was botany bay in 1788, a penal colony, this was after the revolution. You're phrasing it as though Australian colonies existed before and during the American revolution when they didn't, it wasn't settled yet, and then Australian colonization started with penal settlements

NOT reading this

Attached: Christmas.png (800x600, 412K)

amazing you sure trolled me bruce!!!

Yeah I've got the day off desu

something about a celebration

Attached: 1517104999236.png (604x440, 20K)

best I can do is 17th century Netherlands

13th is some pure autism

It's also bullshit.

THIN skin? I don't even HAVE skin! come @me!!!

Attached: 1450646881998.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Not too hard to have records on like 12 people

Bet that hole in the ozone layer paid off eh

Also seems like Aussie ain't that much better than their immigrants, probably complain the immigrants don't cheat enough

Attached: 1521089630741.jpg (956x720, 182K)

Holy shit that makes me angry

they cheat, dont worry

Bugs... easy on the carrots

Australians are absolutely fucking SEETHING that they got exposed for the cheating maggots they are.

>caring about cricket post Glen McGrath
Poms will never recover from our golden age

Attached: 1521825571842.png (723x1023, 1.09M)

>b-but we don't care
America-tier comeback, only you can't even back it up because it's your most popular sport.

Why are people acting like this is the worst thing ever? Ban for one year? Nine months? When Tendulkar did this he got banned for one test.

Attached: imVE9od.jpg (633x758, 251K)

>thinking bongball is more popular than bogan jump

Probably not hey

Attached: 1426947622864.jpg (3846x5043, 3.49M)

You ought to brown them up for good measure

IS THAT A BIZON!?

cos people hate/are jealous of the australian cricket team

I thought we were shit now

We let England win the ashes a while ago ffs

Attached: 1493695189115.gif (540x547, 1.63M)

reminder that David Warner was literally cucked by SBW

yes
and yet they blame bogans

:(

Why all this fighting, I thought Jow Forums was for friends.

And with the ball tampering, all aussies basically hate the blokes who were involved now, it was an especially poor show of sportsmanship since our nation is so involved in sport.

The guys who cheated started crying on national tv and they think we should feel sorry for them but no one is falling for it, you should’ve seen the crowd at the airport waiting for them when they got home, they nearly got lynched.

Please dont hate us.

Attached: 2A3B76FB-A1C7-44C8-978E-DB0E95E28F82.png (904x711, 353K)

Eh stop being a poof mate

Attached: Health Warning.jpg (720x720, 41K)

>Why all this fighting, I thought Jow Forums was for friends.
lol

I got to 17th century British from the West Midlands for about 3/4ths of my family, the other 1/4th I managed to track to 15th century Donegal and Ulster in Ireland.

Bugs...