My life is bad because i live in the 12th best country in the world it's a shithole

>my life is bad because i live in the 12th best country in the world it's a shithole

Attached: brainletwojak.png (408x406, 33K)

>12th best country
Which is?

According to some random buttfuck list I found, Norway

Norway is 1st. Hong Kong is 12th

He's speaking figuratively you autismasters.

Australia is 2nd

t. 2nd best country

No shit, Bruce. Next you're gonna tell me Brazil isn't #1

seriously, as an expatriate from a shitty eastern european country Westerners don't understand how good they have it

thanks guys we are pretty great

if I had to guess I'd guess brazil is #73

it's 79

NZ is top on most of those lists, but i can guarantee that if you're not a boomer or don't have daddys hedgefund, then this country is a shit hole with few opportunities

What do we have that you were severally lacking.

>inb4 consumer goods

bullshit you can go and become a dairy farmer anytime

>severally

>bullshit you can go and become a dairy farmer anytime

>imblying anyone who is on Jow Forums wants to be a fucking farmer

can i come to nz and be a dairy farmer?

>australian self haters slowed down revealing the nz self haters
good timeline

This x100

I would not call it a shit hole, but its very competitive to get decent jobs, and the shit jobs don't really pay enough because our cost of living is sky rocketing.

We also (like Australia) have a really toxic boomer culture with an outdated view of reality. Most of these people believe they became wealthy because of hard work and drive (which is true in some cases). What many don't realize is they grew up during an economic boom where jobs very quickly expanded and a wealth of investment flowed into the country.while land remained cheap.

There are people in there 60s right now who literally saved nothing but made a huge amount of money on property they brought for nothing in the early 80s. Unfortunately for the new working generation, we are stuck with those high buying prices and have to also compete with a foreign market.

>t. Boomer plumber

Do you have any idea how expensive farm land is becoming? Unless you come from a farming family, you won;t be an independent farmer. The only people who can afford to get rich of farming already have enough money not to consider it.

You could work on someone else farm with foreigners, but there is a reason why only poor people from economically disadvantage people do this work. It pays nothing for the work you have to do, and you end up living in the middle of no where.

Move to Queensland then I imagine

Everyone on Jow Forums hates their country but pretends to be a patriot when it comes to making fun of other countries
Really makes you think

But the people making those lists are based boomers so no wonder they make it to the top of every list.

Attached: boomers.jpg (950x444, 279K)

So we arent the only country with the boomer problem. They make everything unpayable and slack you off because you cant get a decent job. Fuking boomers.