So much for land of the free

so much for land of the free

Attached: murrica.png (650x258, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-surveillance/trump-signs-bill-renewing-nsas-internet-surveillance-program-idUSKBN1F82MK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

americans think they have freedom so long as their amendments are untouched, even though trump has passed a law breaching the 4th amendment, but you wont hear anyone on Jow Forums crying about it

is this an un-sourced bit of text without context screen capped from such titans of UK newspaper media as the daily mail?

This is pretty based, nobody cares about visa applicants because they aren't American in the first place so they have no rights

may an asteroid destroy your island of stuck up retards :^)

that is why i'll never set foot in that fucking dictatorship lmao

All this does is to bother stinky foreigners, and there is literally no problem with harassing and mistreating outsiders. They all need to fuck off back to their countries or move to China if economic opportunity is what they seek.

Not even sure why anyone is interested in moving to this country anyway.

wanna dispute anything i said or do you just want to resort to insults?
because we all know who wins on Jow Forums
how about trump signing a law that breaches the 4th amendment?

Attached: 1eef97bcd8f1e9e3e074e621da8681e483bc74c13ef342d6b5b9103cc1e966b9.png (427x530, 72K)

>trump has passed a law breaching the 4th amendmen
what law?

this. why are foreigners and third world shitskins so buttranged at this idea anyway?

No one cares. Only cucks apply for visa, chads enter as they please.

>titans of UK newspaper media
there is no reason not to believe what the UK says

>non-citizens have constitutional rights
you don't even give them to yourselves, why should we give them to you?

>You will live in a century where immigrants finally fuck off to other countries

honestly speaking, what's there to lose in this situation?

Attached: 1430600116719.png (526x437, 108K)

>visa applicants
good, fuck off we're full

That Maori shitskin in here seems to be especially shittershattered at the idea, and we're trying to figure out why he's in tears about it despite being on the other side of the planet

Attached: 1464641302127.jpg (259x220, 58K)

Mexicans confirmed for chads

Literally nothing wrong with this. Fuck foreigners

>having something to hide
Enjoy having something to fear

>wahhhhh won't someone please think of the foreigners

While this seems to be another step in a highly concerning trend, im too blinded by gleeful hatred of foreigners to care about it right now. Perhaps, there are almost 200 countries on Earth so no one is being deprived of anything here.

Attached: 1509222515989.png (500x503, 411K)

fosta-sesta, any foreign government can request personal information from a us based website without a warrant, it also has more to it then that and has led to 4 + 4 chan having to shutdown >>>/shame/ and paedo boards to prevent law suits, it basically fucks over anyone who is barebacking from a country with retarded online related laws and fucks over websites hosted in the us
im not talking about the law the op is talking about
i honestly dont give a fuck what you do to the mexicans trying to get into the us

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Whiter than you Mohammed

>i h-honestly d-dont give a fuck
>make multiple seething and assranged posts about it

Attached: 16123811123.jpg (640x460, 73K)

>he thinks foreign nationals residing in foreign countries are entitled to USA Constitutional rights

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it says here that you've only thirty-four friends on facebook
>would you care to explain that to us?

Land of the free*

*for Americans

Honestly I don't give a fuck what Trump does, as long as it triggers leftists and shitskins like you it's all good. They next 7 years are gonna be a joyride from all the salt

says the racist English"man"

if you could read i said i dont give a fuck about background searches on mexicans/whoever else is trying to get the US, I'm talking about FOSTA/cloud act
so you dont care if he passes a law that removes freedom of speech from the internet?

>Some abo retard ITT unironically believes that the US has total jurisdiction over the internet

the ignorance ITT is entertaining desu

Attached: 1422838014498.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Why is America such a totalitarian shithole? Jesus wept.

Yet a gun registry is too oppressive.

What if i don't have any social media?
Would i get shot on the spot?

yeah keep putting words into my mouth and ignoring the actual discussion

not yours to demand freedom, abdul. why the fuck are you complaining about visa vetting of another country?

oh my god, really? this monkey is not going to visit us. how can we ever recover?? *crying*

I don't think you're one to talk.

hahahahahaha. excellent post

Jow Forums is social media.

Yet your terrorists are mostly home grown and can legally purchase firearms without any nation wide registry keeping track of sakes and ownership. Yes: an American citizen on the terrorist watch list can legally walk into any gun show, purchase a cache of semi-automatic rifles and ammo, and there are no checks or balances to prevent this.

>anyone who makes you look stupid is a boogey man shaped brown person
Man, Jow Forumstards really are fucking pathetic. You are the Islamic illegal imigrants of Jow Forums.

>land of the free
>free of the pesky foreigners
checks out

I'll never understand why DC's domestic security policies makes illiterate Maoris, Abos, and Fijian shitskins on the internet this angry.

Imagine being this emotionally fragile.

Attached: 1478328412579.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

This. Why are third worlders so butthurt about free nations protecting their freedom from savages?

le foreign % face

>Jow Forums
>C
Go back.

Considering the amount of posts you have made desperately deflecting criticism in this thread, I'd say that anger and emotional fragility you mentioned is more of a projection of your own state of mind.

i never once complained about this law, im complaining about fosta/cloud act which fucks over a lot of the internet

Any American in here saying "lol who cares it only affects foreigners" is a fucking retard. The powers that be are slowly acclimating us to be more and more ok with complete transparency and omnipresent surveillance - the years where you have any privacy of any sort are almost over.
Instead of some massive, sudden coup, they'll take a step at a time and tell you it's for convenience (who cares about targeted ads, they showed me clothes I liked!) or for security (don't want anybody whose facebook likes look too terroristy now do we?), and you'll clap all the way to the end.
You should be angry. Any good leader in the country's history would rightfully be angry that this is happening, and not because of some "lol feminists and niggers xD" deflection that you fags would probably make to ignore that fact.

Attached: 1522257477606.jpg (234x250, 8K)

thats nu/int/, cant recall when australia and uk went from fun shitposters to butthurt nigger tier shillposters

yes wanting less government power and control makes us shills

Freedom is overrated. The Nazis were the closet thing in human history to a utopia and they achieved it by limiting the rights of degenerates and subhumans. Not everyone in the world deserves to be treated equally because nobody is equal in the first place.

you're very bad at falseflagging.

>he posted, with proxies, not once, not twice, not even thrice, but TWENTY fucking times
Off yourself immediately you unimaginable faggot.

Attached: 738E9330-0F60-4186-AE53-DEC54420BB69.jpg (1024x770, 91K)

el goblino...

I didn't say anything about equality you moron, don't paint me as some tumblr liberal strawman.
I know the future in this country is one flavor of hell or another but I genuinely hope that before we go over the brink there's a brief period of violence where you and I get to see who can put a bullet in each other's head faster, you bootlicking faggot.
Jow Forums stopped being able to determine themselves who had real opinions and who was parodying them years ago.

amerimutts are batshit crazy

Attached: 745.png (600x580, 568K)

How am I falseflagging? It's the simply the truth

>that post
>that flag

>*for Americans
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-surveillance/trump-signs-bill-renewing-nsas-internet-surveillance-program-idUSKBN1F82MK
a fucking leaf knows more about your constitution than you.

>replying seriously to him, who couldn't be baiting any harder
come on, you're smarter than that. were the "freedom is overrated" or "nazis had the closest to an utopia" lines not braindead levels of obvious enough?

seriously at this point it seems that I could throw a bunch of Jow Forums-tier words around and I'd get instant (you)s from Jow Forums thinking I'm from there, it's like you WANT to pretend it's serious and not an obvious falseflag. Jow Forums would be a lot less noticeable if you people stopped treating those kinds of posts seriously.

>Over engineered tanks and worship of a guy with one ball
>Utopia
Retard, i'm glad the axis lost and nazism is a dead ideology.

but its not your government, fagot

>nazism is a dead ideology
>Being this much in denial
Nationalism is the fasted growing ideology on the planet right now. People are actually defending nazis on comment sections on videos where they are demonized. Face, they're gonna comeback stronger than ever

Ah yes, the fearsome keyboard warriors, saviors of the white race.

Foreigners don't have rights.

Also if you have social media in the year of our LORD 2018 then you are fucking dumb.

Can shitskins even compete?

Attached: 301DD9EC-EC1C-4DDE-88A3-1A9EE060B9B3.png (2125x2037, 3.66M)

Do I have to figure out how to turn over my Jow Forums history or does hiroshimoot already do that as a matter of fact?

Does this apply when I cross the border?

>Foreigners don't have rights.
"All men are created equal, they are endorsed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights..."

I agree with you on social media, but a border guard is going to be even more suspicious if you don't have it.

there wouldn't really be a point in the checks if you could just say "lol I don't have one teehee" anyway
at best you could "forget" to mention some of your social media accounts or email addresses

probably not
I imagine you are part of the visa waiver program
I think these plans are for people who aren't part of the visa waiver program and those applying for work visas

They would probably look you up before any interview process or whatever.

The constitution only applies to American citizens. The declaration of independence, which you quoted, has no bearing on American law.

If you have to, you can always make fake facebook profiles for dealing with normies and keeping in touch. I do that, but I wouldn't say "these are my posts on the social media site Jow Forums"

Ah lame, I was going to work down there at my friend's company but I guess that won't be happening now that they'll ban me for saying shit on skype 3 years ago.

America is a cuckold nation. So long as they think they're free, they'll do as they're told even when presented with evidence to the contrary.

Remember that armed uprising over MK Ultra or the Tuskegee syphilis experiments? Remember the armed uprising over the WMDs in Iraq? Remember the armed uprising over PRISM? Remember the armed uprising over the housing bubble?

The American people will never, ever create that well regulated militia that forces the government to behave.

Attached: 1344953035756.jpg (396x327, 36K)

>"All men are created equal, they are endorsed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights..."
> this makes the irishnigger think he has a right to say what goes on in USA
which part of that declaration says youre part of USA? lmao, get fucked

agree

>all those bootyblasted foreigner (You)s
Australians and New Shitlanders are peak crybabies desu

Attached: 169421638947.png (920x960, 665K)

we're free not you fuck you

@87549077
you gotta be baiting

>yuropoos mad that the free ride is over

>never used social media
>dont remember my old phone numbers
>dozens dummy mails for various accounts to sites i dont even remember and are most likely gone

what would merican border nazis do to me? execution on the spot?