Steven Spielberg to produce new show:Cortes

>Cortes will tell the story of the Spanish adventurer who led an expedition which brought about the fall of the Aztec empire in the 1500s and changed the course of history
I bet Spaniards will be the bad guys

Attached: Spielberg-Bardem-107a6ef.jpg (720x479, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2018-03-27/steven-spielberg-to-produce-new-amazon-historical-drama-series-cortes-with-javier-bardem/amp/
youtu.be/DsWklwCFOoI
youtu.be/ojBwASARAzo
youtu.be/0cUK14eQZlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.es/amp/www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2018-03-27/steven-spielberg-to-produce-new-amazon-historical-drama-series-cortes-with-javier-bardem/amp/

yes,yes Montezuma was a good goy haha

cool

I will watch this show for the mestizo milkers exclusively

Attached: lovely_creatura.jpg (750x750, 103K)

>another "le noble savage" bullshit
Only Mel Gibson can do this kind of shit honourably

The Spanish were the bad guys, why the fuck should it be portrayed any different?

All actors representing the Spanish Conquistadors would look like literal mulattoid Arabs or Mestizos, just wait for it.

Attached: 1503425781598.jpg (659x506, 78K)

They'll probably ignore the numerous tribes and kingdoms who allied with Spain against the Aztecs.

I would say that the very existance of the Aztec Empire was more evil than its conquest.

And the treatment of the Natives was surprisingly humane, given the times.

>Javier Bardem

Excellent.

Attached: image.gif (443x332, 466K)

He's an anti-Spaniard and red

there has to be bad guys on both sides otherwise its a shit film

Outside of him movies I dont know much of him. Why is he an antispanish?

Nothing about the Aztec empire could be considered more evil than the Spanish invasion, and you'd be called an idiot for saying that.

>Implying that is not how the common southern european looks

The fucking state of the CHIcanos, señores.

Attached: 1508214889723.png (470x470, 412K)

this is gonna ruffle a lot of feathers if it isn't done exactly the right way

Do Spaniards not know about the beloved film, Road to El Dorado?

youtu.be/DsWklwCFOoI

Neither Spaniards nor the Aztecs were bad guys

>No argument in either of his replies
>MUH CHICANOS, amirite?

The Spanish should also be portrayed as idiots.

spielberg is an overrated pedo hack of a director like every other in jewllywood

and these kinds of movies are shown in school classes all over the world, instead of actual documentaries
ive seen countless of hollywood movies about slavery, in school

americanization of historical memory, it's a real thing

You gave no argument either, you just gave your stupid opinion which is why I laughed.

>implying

Bardem is basically always cast as Avila in in Merikan movies so probably.

So like Spaniards?

Attached: FOTO OFICIAL.jpg (784x472, 334K)

This might actually be good

How conquistadors should look

Attached: 2012013118012471953.jpg (550x366, 36K)

>Only Mel Gibson can do this kind of shit honourably
>honourably

youtu.be/ojBwASARAzo

Look at this nice white blonde Spaniard making friends with the Aztecs

youtu.be/0cUK14eQZlw

Attached: _spain_auQDmK8.jpg (800x494, 40K)

>I bet the spaniards will be the villains
Portuguese and Spanish empire had the most racist ideas with their colonies of the globe. Mesoamerican culture had some bad shit like their religious rituals but nobody calls the conquers come to the land they invaded,rape and evangelicalized them so hard Moctezuma invaded little twons to going to the Mexica empire

Cortes did bad things with Native lords and the rest of them , I don't think Cortes was a civilized man

true i can tell you anything about slavery but not a single thing about ww1 other than the germans lost and it lead to 2nd world war

Why are Spaniards still racist after 5 centuries?

Attached: afganistan_Spain1.jpg (640x480, 112K)

How long did that take you to find Pablo?

Attached: 1413122072913_wps_67_Top_front_L_R_Spanish_Kin.jpg (962x632, 190K)

How conquistadors will look

>just take any person with a spanish surname sempai! lmao

Attached: pacquiao_marquez-mx-pc_110908_007a.jpg (1800x989, 641K)

Are these Afghans or Spaniards?

Attached: 3bbfddbbaf74bed5abe17fc9af5f3472.jpg (450x300, 35K)

I think Spielberg is getting senile.

Yes nice cherry picking

Attached: spanisharmy.jpg (424x640, 53K)

UH tanned people!

At least they have caucasoid facial features.

Attached: 1506038919987.jpg (505x758, 55K)

they have actual conquistador blood; you don't.

These are SUDACAS, just like you.

Literally an ex-MS-13 guatemalan gang member

Man, literally none of that picture looks like military regulation.

That guy was a ms13 member,check their tattos

Maybe, but the conquistadors didn't look like indios in any case.

Also, the idea of many conquistadors was basically to enrich themselves and go back to Europe with a sack full of gold. Cortés himself died back in Spain.

>I bet Spaniards will be the bad guys
Well you were
The Aztec empire was first world until you ruined it

the vast majority of conquistadors died in the americas because they were lower class and enjoyed higher statuses than they did back home

Nope, Spanish Air Force troops in Afghanistan.

Same with these guys.

Attached: 53449422.jpg (1024x772, 587K)

Not first world but I assume they had no a bunch of debts

>spielberg

guaranteed anti-kino

What's the problem there?

30% (thirty, it's not a typo) of the Spanish army is made up of foreigners, most of them from Latin America, chances are if you see someone who looks like a Latino, he is a Latino.

Attached: _635542306494257356w_5567bcbc.jpg (800x533, 95K)

No problem. But they all look Syrian.

Misquoted, was meant for

I hope so.

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

Oh no, not historical accuracy!

My ancestors were literal conquistador, I don't care about what propaganda kikea put out, we will conquer them one day.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Casting Syrians representing Spanish Conquistadors instead of the sudacoid and mulattoid mestizos they will cast would be more accurate, yes. Levantine people are mostly of Mediterranean stock.

Attached: E7CCEE5A2A02E47AC12576C700474CEAT00.jpg (2256x1504, 469K)

eeeeeeeeeeestos chicanos KKASDKOASD

Cast La Malinche

Attached: eiza gonzalez.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Left-How they will portray conquistadors

Right-How they actually looked like

Attached: Fuerzas_Armadas-Ejercito_espanol-Ejercito-Ministerio_de_Defensa-Conflictos_armados-Espana_279735252_ (1024x576, 106K)

This

Yes Juan, everyone is a foreigner, it's totally not that Spain just happens to have most of its population looking like medium-height, dark haired, dark eyed, olive skinned people with the occasional fair or dark outlier.

Attached: catalonia.jpg (1200x800, 871K)

Conquistadores were one of the dirtiest and evil people that I learned of my life

Imagine being a gay nationalist lmao

Napoleon didn't kill enough Sp*niards desu.

No. Kill yourself, Centraca.

Same picture before everyone spends three months on the beach. (look how everyone is dressed in both pictures)

Attached: mani.jpg (750x500, 163K)

Attached: eiza2.webm (624x350, 2.99M)

The arrogance of the fucking chicanos.

Ignore your sudacoid people on the front right and you have a good example of how the average spaniard actually looks like.

Attached: 434141-944-629.jpg (944x629, 136K)

>mexishits think they descend from asst*Cs and not from one of the "traitor" tribes

buncha tlaxcalteca LARPers

0n ha venido......

Can't fool me Francisco, I've actually been to Spain. And my pasty Angloid ass never tanned as dark as the average Spaniard while I was there. Because contrary to your attempts at cherry picking 90% of them look like the people in that mega-sized pic I posted. Or like this.

Your attempts to deny such is as pathetic as that one Italian LARPer that keeps insisting Northern Italians and Southern Italians don't look alike.

Attached: a30f64b1c38112747b9b40c2ffc595f9.jpg (2000x1325, 265K)

>Catalans
>Spaniards

t. cho

Kek the Aztecs were evil as fuck, Cortes was only so successful because he was able to overwhelm them in numbers by rallying all the tribes the Aztecs fucked over. Their whole religion was a goddamn death cult.

Are whitw americans mexicans?
Brlwns arent white spaniards.

Mesoamerican culture was evil my son. They worshipped literal demons

dont give me (you)s, its disgusting coming from a crap-drinker

You are not going to tell me how my countrymen look like, Chicano.

I never claimed that Spain is Germanic, but we don't look like Mexicans or Arabs either unless you cherrypick a lot.

Attached: jovenes-murcianos-volveria-estudiar-selectividad_TINIMA20130608_0408_5.jpg (627x352, 77K)

I don't like this

>2018
>unironically falling for let me tell you about your country bait
c'mon juan

>I never claimed that Spain is Germanic, but we don't look like Mexicans or Arabs
You literally do look like Arabs (compare Spain/Israel/Iraq on this chart). Statistically. There's not anything wrong with that, but that's what the average Spaniard looks like. Don't tell me that my own eyes were lying to me for three months in Barcelona.
>pure Visigothic heritage

Attached: spain.jpg (1200x1390, 320K)

>historical accuracy!
The aztecs were meme tier bad. You couldn't make a more cliche villian in human history. Cortes literally did nothing wrong

this, Aztecs were literally Canaanite level of depraved and evil

isn't like half that pic just collages people on Jow Forums or Jow Forums made, though

They dindu nuffin. They just wanted to play soccer and talk to God.

Those arabs a d nafris arent racially spaniard, they are literally arabs ans nafris respectively not even octoroon sandniggers can look like spaniard race native Iberian.

Theres sandniggers in the us and kikes and negroes, Americans are black.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-32-09.png (720x1280, 770K)

You are just a butthurt (virgin) chicano. Spaniards look nothing like arabs. Levantines do look similar to iberians but arabs are too negroid

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

CHis please don't post your opinions about my ancestry thanks

Lmao. Most of those guys could fit in easily in any metropolitan Arab city

This is how the average Arab looks like, yes.

> Don't tell me that my own eyes were lying to me for three months in Barcelona.
This is the most American thing anyone can say, congratulations, now I'm convinced you are not a troll but an actual retard.

Attached: 10pp.jpg (980x495, 54K)

Arabs don't look nothing like that. They could fit in some parts of Turkey or Lebanon not on places like Egypt or the Gulf states

Attached: saudi-men.jpg (492x320, 51K)

Accept it. A large proportion of Spain has Arab ancestry. It's nothing to be ashamed of

Attached: 8b2e4b0fe6.jpg (787x600, 99K)

Sometimes I think that half of you have never seen an actual Arab in your entire lives.

Attached: Palestinian_protest-West_Bank.jpg (900x600, 203K)

The Aztec empire was barbaric and uncivilized, but the Spanish were infinitely worse. Rapists, murderers and slavers - the lot of them. Even worse was the hypocrisy of operating under God’s banner

What exactly made them evil? You're also overestimating the amount of human sacrifices the Aztecs performed and most of them were prisoners of war anyways. On the other hand what can be said about the Romans, who actually made public killings a form of entertainment or the almost genocidal Greeks who took pleasure in causing great harm to their enemies?

What the Spanish did to the people of the Americas was pretty savage. They destroyed their cities, their culture and written works, made the population of those places into slaves and pretty much destroyed their civilizations.

While it's true the other allied states turned to using the Spanish as allies it's no different from other scenarios in history.

Put a Spanish person in a desert climate their whole life and their skin will be more dark too.

A lot of these guys can fit into Spain easily.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 64K)