Why don’t Amerifats smoke cigarettes?

Why don’t Amerifats smoke cigarettes?

It’s a good appetite suppressant. You’ll lose weight and stay thin and look good. Do it you fat bastards.

Attached: 5C5F90C0-1867-4747-9768-C21FF6FCD72C.jpg (490x368, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmzJrHraayA
stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/100188998/tax-burden-unfair-on-smokers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only arabs smoke cigs

soy in the water

>you'll lose weight
>Its literally your organs being damaged and shrivelling up
What did you mean by this?

But people at my work go out for smoke/vape breaks all the time

Attached: actually smoking, not fake smoking most actors do.gif (320x178, 2.21M)

Smoking and drinking fuck your body up. Don't do it.

So does high fructose corn syrup and and massive amounts of sugar, amerifat. Some would say that’s much worse than smoking.

Smoke up!

Attached: 1EABB4BE-49CB-4735-9BD3-55A28A1935D4.jpg (750x1125, 79K)

cigars are comfiest though.

Attached: stan.jpg (1600x900, 56K)

Is Mad Men well-known in Britain?

Attached: lane_monocle.jpg (497x509, 46K)

Every smoker I know is fucking fat as shit, without exception.

>Smoking will give you lung cancer
>Hurrrr so will the sun and food I eat!!!

Mong

Or you could do neither you fuckin lunglet

I don't do either. Also the UK is pretty fat so I don't know why you would make this thread.

Attached: obesity.jpg (547x660, 60K)

Attached: 1463223320489.jpg (633x586, 45K)

I would still be a pack a day smoker if NZ didn't have the highest tax rate for cigarettes in the world.

Seriously guys, $19 USD for a pack of marlboro's. No one can afford that shit.

I didn't realize NZ was so fat. Didn't think you had that many Maori

Attached: obesity 2018-03-29.png (875x575, 17K)

You know what else is a good appetite suppressant? Cancer.

What the fuck? A pack of luckies is $2.97 USD here

If you were born after the 60s and still smoke, you honestly deserve to die. A pack of ciggies will eventually cost $40 in Australia, planed for 2025 think. Smokers are bitching and crying about every tax hike as though they are being oppressed, the selfish dogs.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to do what they want with their body? How.is that selfish?

You will also get lung cancer

where are you getting the impression that they're not smoked here from exactly? The things were invented here in Virginia and much of our economy plus North Carolina's depend on their export. Wouldn't recommend doing it but as long as you keep it under control (like any other vice) it's not really a problem.

Secondhand smoke + making every place they're in smell like shit.

Fun fact: Smokers actually cost less to public health systems since they all die earlier.

It's the fatties that are the real problem since they have many issues throughout their whole life.

this is some bullshit, I've been to Germany and while I've certainly seen many "fat" people I don't remember seeing anyone I would classify as a real obese fat fuck, while there are plenty of both in the US anywhere you look. Maybe 75% of Germans indeed fall on the wrong side of the overweight line (>25 BMI) but the proportion of obese to fit is much better.

>the government should target habits I don't like with taxes because they offend my soynsabilities
are you a soccer mom or something?

Actually, no, even 75% seems absurd. That's literally 3 in 4.

Cigarette smoke smells way better than marijuana smoke that everyone's trying to legalize.

>Brit trying to tell people that smoking is good
lmfao

>heheheh or yeah well *this* is worse!
nice argument you fuckhead

Post it.

Because it doesn't just imoact their bodies, you fucking piece of shit.

Fun fact: the cost of smoking on the health care system in my state alone in 2006/7 alone was 8.3 billion dollars.
That is 8.3 billion dollars of entirely unjustifable medical expenses. Everyone has to eat. No one needs to smoke.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: rööki.jpg (190x250, 13K)

Show some empathy for the addicts, please.

so, what you're saying is that taxpayers shouldn't be responsible for the healthcare of others because once that happens the government has an excuse to micromanage your life? I get it now.

Attached: 1522269356244.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>Everyone has to eat.

hurr durr yes everyone has to be a fatty, really top notch fallacy you got there, brainlet.

Attached: 1409634524346.jpg (397x436, 19K)

I might start again this summer. Vaping is messy.

Attached: 1522372557048.png (635x661, 227K)

Smoking costs other people tax money, both in corporate tax loop holes by the tabacco industry and by the strain on the health care system. In 2016 the American tabacco industry made 117 billion dollars in profit. Want to know how much tax they paid? From 2014, Americans were spending roughly 170 billion dollars a year in medical costs related to smoking.

Who here represents the real cost on behalf of the tax payers?

Smoking looks badass when a man does it, but women smoking is just trashy.

No, that's not what I am saying at all.
Why would you willinging make yourself look like a moron?

That's a nice strawman, you braindead cunt.

Alcohol is probably the single biggest controllable risk factor in getting dementia especially early-onset dementia (for example, Malcolm Young)

You have to be at least 18 to post here. Smoking looks trashy, regardless of gender.

it depends on the person, an overeight fuck will look pathetic, a fit guy looks like a chad, and an arthoe looks great

we used to then they came out but then they hit the entire continent with the following ads for years on end
youtube.com/watch?v=EmzJrHraayA

I remember the one with the guy in the wheelchair the most from movies during my childhood and it scared me but i smoke now so like who won

did this Aussie get molested by Joe Camel as a kid or something?

Attached: 1510708547177.png (327x316, 188K)

*exhales smoke cloud in your face*

beautiful women smoking is the most erotic thing in the world, but I guess you prefer to watch hot guys suck on things you homo

Russians look trashy, regardless of smoking.

Actually, you piece of shit, tobacco taxes broke even about 10 years ago in terms of cost of healthcare for smoking related illnesses. Tobacco is a complete net profit now for the state. For every pack of cigarettes you are paying about $20 in tax.

The government is literally relying on there being smokers at this point just to have extra funds.

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/100188998/tax-burden-unfair-on-smokers

And in case you are too lazy to read like the dumb aussie shit i'm sure that you are:
>However, even if we accept the idea that smokers should pay for health costs, it started to become clear 10 years ago that we were already past that point. A 2007 study commissioned by tobacco control groups concluded:
>"It appears likely that smokers contribute considerably more in taxes than the net 'economic costs' to the rest of the community caused by their smoking."
>Five years later in 2012, Treasury also acknowledged that the tax revenue was probably higher than the direct health system costs of smoking. Treasury's advice noted that smokers also receive less superannuation and aged care, reducing costs in these areas.

Ur gay m8

Smokers in America are fatter than non-smokers though, it's a common habit for those who are extremely poor and/or trashy

Pure amerifat propaganda.

Smokers are thin and good looking, like the guy in the OP. If you smoke you will literally transform into him. Don’t you want to be thin and good looking, you fat cunt?

Jon Hamm doesn't smoke in real life.

Moderately well-known. Had somewhat of a cult following.

based rusk

Attached: american-history-x.jpg (500x338, 32K)

What did brits think of Lane Pryce?

Attached: texas belt buckle.gif (450x267, 589K)

That is why I avoid all drugs and large amounts of alcohol and sugar.

Neither should be allowed in public.

It's disgusting when guys do it too. If a guy or girl smokes or vapes, I feel less like coaxing a kiss from them even if they're good looking.

Smoking is one of the sexiest things a girl can do if, imo.